• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re coded Theater.... 2 locked cinematics?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemnas

After I completed the game I have two locked cinematics rather than one: the one after "Ending" (which is the secret ending considering I don't have 20 trophies.) and the one before "Ending". From what I've heard you are only supposed to have the secret ending locked after completing the game? I'm cunfyoozed. I only have 2 trophies, I'm thinking maybe I have to get a few more before the one before Ending will unlock?

Also I haven't seen the secret ending and only plan on seeing it after I unlock it, so please no spoilers for the secret ending, thanks =)

xVanitas

Not sure, same thing happened to me. To my surprise, I didn't unlock the secret ending even though I beat the game in Proud. Then I learned you have to get 20 trophies. Anyone know how to get all of them and see which ones you have gotten?

Zemnas

To view the trophies you have, press Start, go to Debug Reports. At the bottom it shows you your progress. Go to Trophies to see the different trophies and the ones you've unlocked. It doesn't show you how to unlock the trophies in game, all it shows is the name of the trophies. You'll have to find a guide online.

Still confused about the second locked cinematic though =\

captain

Bronze Member
In Castle Oblivion on Destiny Islands, collect the two-crystal looking things that when you walk up to them say "Examine" and you get a secret memory from the Journal (like there was earlier in the game)

Zemnas

In Castle Oblivion on Destiny Islands, collect the two-crystal looking things that when you walk up to them say "Examine" and you get a secret memory from the Journal (like there was earlier in the game)

There are 2? I found one of them but i didnt think there was a second one. Ill go look again, thanks.

Edit: Alright that worked, thanks =)

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Wait there are two memories in Castle Oblivion's DI? Do you have to get the glowing things in a different order to get the second one? I've only gotten the memory of Riku reaching towards the moon in Neverland with comatose Kairi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back