• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Tag Mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeStriker

Awards

So, I tried looking all over the forum and the web to get a good explanation of what "Tag Mode" is in Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded. If there is another forum about this subject, I will close this one. I just know I want to play it REALLY bad and acquire the trophies. But how does it work exactly!? Thanks in advance :)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

The Tag Mode is a really broad part of Re:Coded and it isn't that easy to summarize in a short synopsis. Basically it is a mode where you can acquire the costume parts to assemble your avatar. It also consists of a mode where you can play through levels you acquire from the people you meet, and by going through those avatar sectors you can get exclusive costume parts, and even some commands, such as D-Blizzaga. The mode itself is like a way to bring KH Mobile outside of Japan, except in Japan it is on the cellular devices ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back