• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:coded "Status Matrix" and "Floor Trial" gameplay videos.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Re:coded "Status Matrix" and "Floor Trial" gameplay videos.

1x1td.gif

Radon

mofo
Re: coded "Status Matrix" and "Floor Trial" gameplay videos.

I have no fucking clue whats happening in either of those videos. That almost got me less excited for re:coded.

Still nice job getting the vids.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

Cool! Great find. :D
Music is good too.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Status Matrix looks like a pretty neat mini game :)

jdeib963

In regards to the status matrix video- I feel like the objective is to clear the bug blocks away, which results in awards and perhaps also you can unlock certain bonuses. This is done by combining panels like in 358/2 and seeing if they are strong enough to rid the board of bug blocks.

As for the Floor trial- It looks to be something akin to Days' mission mode, except this isn't world based, its just data based and you have certain objectives you must complete before leaving the area.

Allister Rose

French Lover

status matrix looks like a way of leveling up similar to panel system from what i understand if so, it looks a bit more limiting but more creative.

SoulRaidZERO

Floor trial looks similar to the mission mode in days and status matrix looks a bit confusing. >_<

KHFanatic2010

Just looked at the videos and they both look BRILLIANT!! I hope KH: Re:coded EU version gets a release date soon. Because I want it!!

Dowhax

Bronze Member

status matrix looks like a way of leveling up similar to panel system from what i understand if so, it looks a bit more limiting but more creative.

I agree, it has that feel of lvling up your character. Which when the person is changing the first dial (Where it said: standard, beginner, proud, and critical), it looked like you can now change the difficulty either on the lvling up system or the game itself! The second dial looks like you can change your health also!

Now the second video reminds me of the command board in bbs alittle. You first set how much sp (BBS: Gp) and you then have to fight as many heartless as you can without dying and collect as much sp (p=points) before you die or time runs out(?). If you don't meet the qouta that you challenged yourself with, you lose. Then you can use the points to get items and abilities.

Overall, in both videos, I like the music they play. Reminds me of how old video games sounded. It would be awesome if they made retro music for all the worlds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back