• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

re:coded spoilers How many Star Seekers does Yen Sid Have

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xStarSeekerx

re:coded spoilers How many Star Seekers does Yen Sid Have

im sure almost everyone has noticed that Yen Sid is stacked on Starseekers

So in bbs: Mickey uses the starseeker given to him by yen sid, he kicks ass with it. then in the end he goes to give it back out of shame, but yen sid lets him keep it.

so then in KHII yen sid states that Mickey sensed the danger and set off to fight it and found the dark realms keyblade and with it closed the door to darkness.

and Sora gets a Starseeker when he goes into his drive form (guessing yen sid gave it to him)
COOL great for sora

but in Re:coded we see mickey holding a star seeker using it.

so can we say in the end of bbs mickey got the star seeker, sometime before he went to the realm of darkness gave it back, then when sora got it, he gave it to mickey before he left DI at the end of KHII

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Re: coded spoilers How many Star Seekers does Yen Sid Have

im sure almost everyone has noticed that Yen Sid is stacked on Starseekers

So in bbs: Mickey uses the starseeker given to him by yen sid, he kicks ass with it. then in the end he goes to give it back out of shame, but yen sid lets him keep it.

so then in KHII yen sid states that Mickey sensed the danger and set off to fight it and found the dark realms keyblade and with it closed the door to darkness.

and Sora gets a Starseeker when he goes into his drive form (guessing yen sid gave it to him)
COOL great for sora

but in Re:coded we see mickey holding a star seeker using it.

so can we say in the end of bbs mickey got the star seeker, sometime before he went to the realm of darkness gave it back, then when sora got it, he gave it to mickey before he left DI at the end of KHII

I think the Star Seeker we see in every game is the same Star Seeker and not multiple star seekers.

Basicaly when Yen Sid first became a keyblade apprentice, the keyblade that chose him was Star Seeker. Later when Yen Sid retired from being a Keyblade Master he passed his Keyblade onto his new apprentice Mickey instead of letting a new Keyblade choose Mickey. (This was the scene during BBS credits)

From this point on Yen Sid no longer had a keyblade because Mickey was now it's new wielder. When Mickey went to the dark realm he used Star Seeker all the way up until he found the dark realm keyblade. Sometime between COM and KH2 I think Mickey returned Star Seeker to Yen Sid and then later in KH2 Yen Sid gave Star Seeker to Sora.

After KH2 Sora probably returned Star Seeker to Yen Sid seeing that it was not his rightfull keyblade. So sometime after this Yen Sid seeing that he as a retired master had no use for the Star Seeker simply gave it to Mickey again, which is why Mickey has it in KH Coded.

So now Mickey is in possesion of botht he inversed Kingdom Key and the Star Seeker, but because he does not have 2 hearts, he can only wield one at a time. I think in Coded he just happened to summon Star Seeker instead of Inversed Kingdom Key and that it has really no other deeper meaning than that.

I think it's the same Star Keeper but just my two cents on it.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

I think the Star Seeker we see in every game is the same Star Seeker and not multiple star seekers.

Basicaly when Yen Sid first became a keyblade apprentice, the keyblade that chose him was Star Seeker. Later when Yen Sid retired from being a Keyblade Master he passed his Keyblade onto his new apprentice Mickey instead of letting a new Keyblade choose Mickey. (This was the scene during BBS credits)

From this point on Yen Sid no longer had a keyblade because Mickey was now it's new wielder. When Mickey went to the dark realm he used Star Seeker all the way up until he found the dark realm keyblade. Sometime between COM and KH2 I think Mickey returned Star Seeker to Yen Sid and then later in KH2 Yen Sid gave Star Seeker to Sora.

After KH2 Sora probably returned Star Seeker to Yen Sid seeing that it was not his rightfull keyblade. So sometime after this Yen Sid seeing that he as a retired master had no use for the Star Seeker simply gave it to Mickey again, which is why Mickey has it in KH Coded.

So now Mickey is in possesion of botht he inversed Kingdom Key and the Star Seeker, but because he does not have 2 hearts, he can only wield one at a time. I think in Coded he just happened to summon Star Seeker instead of Inversed Kingdom Key and that it has really no other deeper meaning than that.

You're forgetting one crucial point; Sora doesn't carry around multiple Keyblades. He only has the Kingdom Key. The other appearances just change based on the keychain. So Sora couldn't "return" Yen Sid's Keyblade because he never had the full thing...

Unless, the second Keyblade he uses is actually the Star Seeker, and it just changes forms based on the keychain as well. o_O

Ugh, more mysteries. Smh

PrinnyGod

Awards

I know this has nothing to do with the discussion, but am I the only one who'd want to see Yen Sid fight with a keyblade?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Well, in KH2 Sora receives the Star Seeker keychain, and not Yen Sid's actual Keyblade.
Sora uses 2 Keyblades in KH2 (His Own, and Ven's). He doesn't use Yen Sid's.

And Keychains may not be canon. If they were, Sora'd have a crap load off them in KH1. Unless Namine wiped Sora's KH1 Keychain's from existence somehow. But then again, Oathkeeper and Oblivion seem to be canon. But they've never actually affected other canon, they've just been Symbolic.

-shrugs-

I know this has nothing to do with the discussion, but am I the only one who'd want to see Yen Sid fight with a keyblade?

I want to see the epic Dumbledor vs. Voldemort scene again. :D
Yen Sid vs. Master Xehanort

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Unless, the second Keyblade he uses is actually the Star Seeker, and it just changes forms based on the keychain as well. o_O

Ugh, more mysteries. Smh

The second Keyblade belongs to Ven.

I always figured that it was just a keychain. I mean, for what reason would Yen Sid have a plethora of Keyblades he doesn't use?

And Keychains may not be canon. If they were, Sora'd have a crap load off them in KH1. Unless Namine wiped Sora's KH1 Keychain's from existence somehow. But then again, Oathkeeper and Oblivion seem to be canon. But they've never actually affected other canon, they've just been Symbolic.

-shrugs-

After seeing the BBS intro, where TAV's wayfinders transformed into Star Seeker's keychain that keychains are created through bonds with other people. I dunno.

I want to see the epic Dumbledor vs. Voldemort scene again. :D
Yen Sid vs. Master Xehanort

Yes :D

Absolute

I always thought it was an object the user already had, attach a keychain to it and it turned into a keyblade design based on the keychain.

And in KHI, didn't we just get the keychain after completing a world instead of a picture of the keyblade of that world?

xStarSeekerx

wait guys. i don't think that the Starseeker is a keychain. i think it's an actual keyblade, like aquas, an vens, and terras. i mean if its just a keychain, the what was mickey using in bbs? a kingdom key? yeah that doesnt come along till KHI.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

After seeing the BBS intro, where TAV's wayfinders transformed into Star Seeker's keychain that keychains are created through bonds with other people. I dunno.

Well, Sora always got his Keyblade after he met/saved/had tender moment with someone.
And when he finds Oblivion in the treasure chest in KH1, Xion is created around that time.
I think you just hit gold. :D

wait guys. i don't think that the Starseeker is a keychain. i think it's an actual keyblade, like aquas, an vens, and terras. i mean if its just a keychain, the what was mickey using in bbs? a kingdom key? yeah that doesnt come along till KHI.

Mickey was using the Keychain and Keyblade
And then later on he's using the KKI Keychain on Yen Sid's Keyblade [this would explain Mickey not dual-weilding]
And Sora gets the Star Seeker Keychain [both Sora and Mickey now have Star Seeker Keychains]
And then in0 Coded Mickey uses the Star Seeker Keychain instead of KKI Keychain.

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

It is ONE Keychain that is just passed down a lot. Nomura confirmed this.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

In the original interviews for BBS, Nomura talked about how the StarSeeker keychain was something that was passed down from Yen Sid to Mickey to Sora and how he really liked the idea of it as something that has gone through many "generations".

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

In the original interviews for BBS, Nomura talked about how the StarSeeker keychain was something that was passed down from Yen Sid to Mickey to Sora and how he really liked the idea of it as something that has gone through many "generations".

So if Star Seeker is a keychain then what was Mickey's original keyblade before he put the star seeker keychain on it?

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

Mickey was using the Keychain and Keyblade
And then later on he's using the KKI Keychain on Yen Sid's Keyblade [this would explain Mickey not dual-weilding]
And Sora gets the Star Seeker Keychain [both Sora and Mickey now have Star Seeker Keychains]
And then in0 Coded Mickey uses the Star Seeker Keychain instead of KKI Keychain.

I don't think so....I think the KKI is an actual different keyblade that came from the Realm of Darkness.

So if Star Seeker is a keychain then what was Mickey's original keyblade before he put the star seeker keychain on it?

Obviously, we don't know.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

Irrelevant really. It's like asking what the Kingdom Key would look like without its keychain.

Also, Mickey was never using Yen Sid's Keyblade, just the keychain, people.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

i dont know if this question has been asked becuase i didnt read all the way through, but anyways doesnt sora on get keychains not actuall keyblades? like soras keyblade is the KK but when he puts on a keychain it changes. maybe there is a star seeker keyblade and a starseeker keychain

Calum

u cant give people keyblades... however.. if u are powerful enough, u can make keychains.. yen sid gave sora and micky the keychains... however..when mickey regains his star seeker, the chances are he probably just made the keychain himself, from the memories of the old star seeker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back