• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:coded site?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re:coded site?

Do you think they'll ever update the english Re:coded site. We don't really have ANYTHING from the english version, except some screenshots. We don't even have a trailer or gameplay videos. It's not like Re:CoM, this game isn't technically a remake to english territories like it is in japan, it's a brand new game, and SE went ALL out for it in japan. It's barely being publicized, unlike BBS and Days were there we're tons of advertisements and videos. This is not a good marketing strategy for them at all. The only thing theyve done was announcing that they're giving out a sheet of stickers if u pre-order the game. WOW!

I know there's still a month left until it releases, but it's still basically waiting until the last minute if they decided to give us more.

Let's just hope they don't give us a trailer after the game releases like they did with Re:CoM...(FAIL)

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Re: coded site?

Nope not really. Back when BbS came out, I was craving a Re:coded trailer. Now I don't really care lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: coded site?

I'm just wondering how much longer until we get a real site instead of that teaser site. The game's coming out in a month and there's nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back