• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE:coded Showcased in Nintendo Power... Yet Again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
RE:coded Showcased in Nintendo Power... Yet Again

Hey, guys!

As Kingdom Hearst RE:coded's release trails closer every single day, Nintendo Power has published their thoughts in regards to the game's appearance at the Tokyo Game Show in September, comparing it to the title Dragon Quest IX. See for yourself!

Discuss.

EDIT:
It appears that KHI is acting up on me, in that I'm not able to post anything huge. I apologize, but I'm going to double-post the article below. If a mod could try and merge the two, and see if that works, I'd appreciate it!

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Re: coded Showcased in Nintendo Power... Yet Again

A pair of upcoming DS releases was the main focus of Square Enix's booth. Kingdom Hearts RE:coded will soon be released worldwide, but the company is still unveiling new features in the DS version of the game (it was originally released for Japanese cell phones). Taking a page from Dragon Quest IX, Kingdom Hearts RE:coded features a unique implementation of the DS system's Tag mode, in which the avatar that players create for multiplayer minigames will automatically visit the games of other players nearby. In addition to a gift of a scratch ticket, your avatar will bring a single floor of a dungeon that has been generated based on parameters you select. The recipient's game will then combine all of the floors from all of its visiting avatars into a single dungeon of up to 100 stories tall!

(252525252525252525252525)

Gram

Banned
Awards

i think i got that issue .

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

This article was published in the December 2010 edition of Nintendo Power.

I'd also like to mention that RE:coded was listed as fifth on the 'Readers Most Wanted: Nintendo DS Games' list. Pokemon Black and White came in first, followed by Super Scribblenauts, Sonic Colors and Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!, in that exact order.

swim126

Watching the world kill itself. Delightful.

This article was published in the December 2010 edition of Nintendo Power.

I'd also like to mention that RE:coded was listed as fifth on the 'Readers Most Wanted: Nintendo DS Games' list. Pokemon Black and White came in first, followed by Super Scribblenauts, Sonic Colors and Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!, in that exact order.
Just got it today. I was hoping for a full feature, but whatever.

Key

Exile
Awards

Nintendo Power: DS Still Tops in Tokyo said:
A pair of upcoming DS releases was the main focus of Square Enix's booth. Kingdom Hearts RE:coded will soon be released worldwide, but the company is still unveiling new features in the DS version of the game (it was originally released for Japanese cell phones). Taking a page from Dragon Quest IX, Kingdom Hearts RE:coded features a unique implementation of the DS system's Tag mode, in which the avatar that players create for multiplayer minigames will automatically visit the games of other players nearby. In addition to a gift of a scratch ticket, your avatar will bring a single floor of a dungeon that has been generated based on parameters you select. The recipient's game will then combine all of the floors from all of its visiting avatars into a single dungeon of up to 100 stories tall!
(252525252525252525252525)

really?! that sounds awesome... but is it a dungeoun that you explore with the Avatar or with Sora? o.o;

DeathByKeyblade

with sora. the avatars just sit there and look cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back