• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:coded Review (in Dutch...) + 3 NEW SCREENS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Re: coded Review (in Dutch...) + 3 NEW SCREENS!

Yeah, but unfortunately, they're only party members in Hollow Bastion... :/ But, Cloud and Hercules are party members in Olympus Coliseum!! WOO!!
okay, I'm not buying the game. Minds made up. The gameplay looked solid, but not enough to make me shell out 40bucks, then I saw that donald and goofy were fighting along side Sora, instant buy! then found out they weren't. saved $40.

and yes I spoiled the story already, i want more games like kh1 and bbs, so I 'll buy 10 copies of each.

and yes, that is me in the GIF image below.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

okay, I'm not buying the game. Minds made up. The gameplay looked solid, but not enough to make me shell out 40bucks, then I saw that donald and goofy were fighting along side Sora, instant buy! then found out they weren't. saved $40.

and yes I spoiled the story already, i want more games like kh1 and bbs, so I 'll buy 10 copies of each.

You can't be serious? You were prepare to buy the game then decided not to because they weren't fighting beside Sora the whole game? They are featured in the game a lot(Disney Castle scenes), they are with Sora for Hollow Bastion, which was the biggest world in the mobile version seeing as it was in two parts and I think they go into the final world with Sora.

Awards

You can't be serious? You were prepare to buy the game then decided not to because they weren't fighting beside Sora the whole game? They are featured in the game a lot(Disney Castle scenes), they are with Sora for Hollow Bastion, which was the biggest world in the mobile version seeing as it was in two parts and I think they go into the final world with Sora.

No they don't, but Roxas is the final boss so that's something to look forward to! We never got to experience a boss battle with him, cuz it was only in KH2 Final Mix.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

oh, I am so serious, no goofy and donald, no buy.

pretty much.

Radon

mofo

pretty much.

Oh thats sad. You really should at least wait for some reviews of the game at least. And like said above, Donald and Goofy are nearly in as many cutscenes as Sora is.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Hmm it looks like party members join Sora pretty frequently and for a long time. I hope so. I personally wished Days had more missions with two party members besides the one with Axel and Xion.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Oh thats sad. You really should at least wait for some reviews of the game at least. And like said above, Donald and Goofy are nearly in as many cutscenes as Sora is.

I did watch a review of it, from radicaldreamer.

Don't get my wrong, I'm a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts. I just think if we think the quality of a game is subpar, we should say so. That's the only way to show Square-enix we demand a high quality in what we spend out money on.

^I agree with that.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

No they don't, but Roxas is the final boss so that's something to look forward to! We never got to experience a boss battle with him, cuz it was only in KH2 Final Mix.

Whats has that got to do with what we're talking about?

pretty much.
That's just pathetic. Judging a game before it's even release, and believing ONE reviewer. You could borrow the game from a store or a friend and see if you like it then because the reasoning you're using is pretty poor.

And that's how I spent my 3000th post

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Whats has that got to do with what we're talking about?

That's just pathetic. Judging a game before it's even release, and believing ONE reviewer. You could borrow the game from a store or a friend and see if you like it then because the reasoning you're using is pretty poor.

And that's how I spent my 3000th post

very well spent.

well, if you haven't noticed, I'm not always serious on here,It just amuses me when people overreact to what I say about kingdom hearts on a kingdom hearts forum. I'm definitely going to buy this game, if it's anything like days, I'm sure to love it, and THAT is the truth, because honestly, I loved days, but people on this forum don't agree with me because they are nit picky kh obsessed fans who are blinded by there fantasy dream of a PEEEEERFECT kingdom hearts game, which is never happening, just play the games and enjoy them for what they are, video games.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

What has that...?
You were going to NOT get it because of Donald and Goofy not being party members, and now you're "I was not serious, don't over-react, etc. "

Honestly, thats more pathetic than your reasoning for "not" getting the game.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

What has that...?
You were going to NOT get it because of Donald and Goofy not being party members, and now you're "I was not serious, don't over-react, etc. "

Honestly, thats more pathetic than your reasoning for "not" getting the game.

who would honestly not buy the game for that reason? If you have ever seen any of my other post, you would know I'm not always serious and stick up for days like it's my younger brother. I've been real excited for RE:coded since it was announced, I've played the Japanese RE:coded and found it to be quite enjoyable, as I do all the kingdom hearts games, as long as he has the Disney, I'm there.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Well here's the thing, I haven't seen your other posts. I can barely remember your username so how can I remember you saying how much you love the game? And I wasn't the only one who thought you were serious, so please stop trying to make it out to be "obvious"

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Well here's the thing, I haven't seen your other posts. I can barely remember your username so how can I remember you saying how much you love the game? And I wasn't the only one who thought you were serious, so please stop trying to make it out to be "obvious"
well, next time I'm not being serious I'll make my text blue, and when I am serious, I'll leave it black.

and here is how much i love days, Guess which one is me

Xion_Axel_Roxas_by_XxBlackitty813xX.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back