• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:coded Release Contest! (1000 NDSi Points Up for Grabs!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Re:coded Release Contest! (1000 NDSi Points Up for Grabs!)

CLOSED.

recodedcontestbanner1.png

That's right! Thanks to jeels we are giving away 1000 DSi Points to celebrate the release of Kingdom Hearts Re:coded. Though the game has been on shelves in America and Europe for a few days, the staff here at Kingdom Hearts Insider want to reward our loyal members with this prize.

~♥~

How do I Dougie?

Quite easily. To enter, you need to pick one of the following questions and write no more than 500 words. Go crazy with your style: but make sure you have fun! The best entry, of course, will win. Once you are done, post your entry in this thread!

Here are the questions. Answer only one.

• According to you, what is the best thing about being a part of the Kingdom Hearts fanbase?
  • What does Kingdom Hearts mean to you?
  • Has Kingdom Hearts changed you or your life in any way - how, why?
  • Tell us about your favourite Kingdom Hearts experience and explain why.
  • Which Kingdom Hearts character do you identify most with and why?
Competition will close 22 January and the winner will be announced soon after!

~♥~

I have questions!

When is the deadline?
Read the entire post.

Can I enter more than once?
No. Only your first submitted piece will be accepted unless you specifically tell Merope or Raz otherwise.

I'm no good at writing!
It doesn't matter. Grammar, spelling and punctuation doesn't matter to us: it's more about the feel and groove!

Where do I send my submission?
Read the entire post.

What if I don't have a DSi?
Then it would be a bit pointless entering unless you plan to give the code for the points to someone else.

Who made the banner?
Cinollex! ♥

Last edited:

PhantomZXion

Awards
Re: coded Release Contest! (win 1000 NDSi Points)

This is gonna be fun! I'll make sure to do it by some time next week hopefully. ^-^

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

According to you, what is the best thing about being a part of the Kingdom Hearts fanbase?

The best thing about being a part of the Kingdom Hearts fanbase is the storyline, because with each passing Kingdom Hearts game I feel like I’m becoming to understand the Kingdom Hearts world a bit more, and hoping that one day I can learn the whole storyline, and maybe one day pass it on to my kids, and there kids so that they to can enjoy the Kingdom Hearts franchise. Another thing that I love about being with the Kingdom Hearts fanbase is the differen’t games they make, by adding new elements, and new surprises with each game I feel like I’m getting more than my money’s worth of these games, it’s a wonderful feeling to be apart of the kingdom hearts fanbase. The games in my opinion get much better with each new installment, by giving us more details about a certain scene or give more information about the characters that we didn’t know about them earlier, it’s a wonderful feeling to know more about our favorite disney and final fantasy characters that we didn’t know before. I just love how each new kingdom hearts game feels more complete than the last, I honestly love how each game ends with a seceret ending that is leading to the next kingdom hearts video game, and makes us wonder what is going to happen next. The Best part of the secret endings is the way that they give us a clue about what is going to happen next, by giving us a small cutscene with a brand new character look up at the sky or someone we know from the series that is doing somethihng that he/she shouldn’t be doing. I’m just so amazed by how this series has evovled from a single game into one of the biggest fanbase game ever.
Another great thing about being apart of the kingdom hearts fanbase is all the accessories that you can buy in the games, and in the real world. It’s a great feeling owning my favorite kingdom hearts plushies, and artwork. I really do feel like I’m part of the team that made Kingdom Hearts series. I just love how each game you can buy items, new abilities, and so much more, it really does open up to the game with equiping our favorite abilities and beating up the heartless and nobodies. I’m really proud of the kingdom hearts fanbase because so many Americans, are supporting this wonderful series that I think the Kingdom Hearts series needs. It really is a wonderful feeling knowing that there are so many people out there that are supporting this series, and hoping the best for the Kingdom Hearts fanbase to keep on increasing so that one day everybody will know about the Kingdom Hearts video games, and accessories.
The last thing that I love about being a part of the Kingdom Hearts Fanbase is the creativity with the heartless and nobodies, and the ways of defeating each new enemy in the games. Each new game gives a new unquie way of defeating the heartless and nobodies and it really does feel like I’m using these abilities in real life, and that I’m really a Kingdom Hearts character just living in a reality world hoping that one day I to can become a Kingdom Hearts character.

takory

Website
takory.deviantart.com

how KH changed me

When I was little I was a dreamer more than anyone. I was also the most quiet little thing too, I didn’t really talk till I was four. I didn’t care, I didn’t need to talk to anyone, I had more fun thinking of fairytales and adventures. Back then, I watched all the classic Disney movies, peter pan was my favourite though. I like to think of meeting a boy who can fly and see the world.
In this story there is villain, my parents. Sure it sounds mean but they were the type of villains who were the way they are cause they just didn’t understand and they still don’t. they didn’t treat me the same as my other 3 sisters and I would act “weird” to them. So one night my parents sat me down and told me that I was becoming a big girl and when you’re a big girl you don’t play imagination. When I was only seven, my parents told me that I’m odd, strange and cannot do the things I loved anymore.
I didn’t talk after that, I had very low self-esteem because I was weird. I didn’t really know at the time what that meant but to me, it was like being ugly. So I acted out, I kicked, screamed and cried because my family made me feel awful for being me.
One year later, I was at a family party. I would sit in the corner watching all the bigger kids play video games on the big T.V downstairs. It was close to bedtime and they wanted to play one more game. KINGDOM HEARTS. It sounded weird but anything sounds better than bedtime to an eight year old. They were at the very last battle where you would fight Ansem a few times, to me it made no sense why a boy named Riku fell into the darkness or what Kingdom Hearts really was. I didn’t have to cause I loved it! Seeing a boy fight to stop a growing menace while flying. Not to mention he had Donald, goofy and Mickey to fight along with him. That was my dream. And at the end when I got to see the boy they called Riku I looked at him and felt like we related In someway, how he was this boy who was casted away cause of his darkness. Also how he acted out and reached out to the darkness cause he lost what he loved, his best friend.
After that night and other nights of dreaming of this game I realised. I realised that if hundreds of people can love something as weird as Kingdom Hearts, then some one would be bound to love me and that the word “weird” truly means unique. In turn, I stopped acting out and became the kid I loved being. Its almost my 20th birthday and haven’t changed much but if it weren’t for the game, I wouldn’t be me. Thanks KH <3

Ass_gold_of_zyx

Tell us about your favourite Kingdom Hearts experience and explain why:

My favorite experience with Kingdom Hearts was when i was seven years old, and my brother and me had played the game for a hole week. I wasent very good at it so i diddent play. But I loved to watch my brother play it. I was very ill so my brother stayed whit me in the living room for the hole week. The last day we played the first Kingdom Hearts game, we stayed up all night to fight Ansem.
That was my favourite Kingdom Hearts experience :)

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member

1. According to you, what is the best thing about being a part of the Kingdom Hearts fan-base?
My best experience is being able to find new people to talk to about Kingdom Hearts. If it hadn’t been for KHinsider I would have never discovered the Kingdom Hearts series.

2. What does Kingdom Hearts mean to you?
The sacrifice a lot of the characters had to go through to further the storyline and the character development of the main character, Sora and what exactly is Kingdom Hearts.

3. Has Kingdom Hearts changed you or your life in any way - how, why?
I am a lot more into the KH series now that I’ve discovered and I also have a slight fascination with anything produced by Square Enix, the World Ends with You and the Final Fantasy series.

4. Tell us about your favorite Kingdom Hearts experience and explain why.
My favorite KH experience was when I got the secret ending for the first Kingdom Hearts game. The secret ending was AWESOME!!!

5. Which Kingdom Hearts character do you identify most with and why?
Probably with Xigbar, because I’m sneaky as he is. One of my favorite past times is to eavesdrop. I also like how his arrow-guns. He’s an excellent shot, no wonder he’s called the Freeshooter, lol!

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

Has Kingdom Hearts changed you or your life in any way - how, why?

I was only six years old when I saw a boy two years older than me playing a game called “Kingdom Heart”. Soon enough I decided to get the game that seemed to fascinate me. From the minute I played the first game I knew that this was my life. Even as a little girl I was able to understand everything about the game including the story and themes which are very complex. When I watched Sora save the worlds and adventure around I felt that this was what I wanted. I wished I come be apart of it for real. I remember being in 2nd grade having a morning journal and writing all the things about the game I wanted to do. I drew pictures of Sora and the heartless and dreamed that one day fight along side Sora. Also in 2nd grade when we wrote a fairy, I wrote mine about Kingdom Hearts and even included myself in the story.
Now years later KH has really changed my life in so many good ways from academics to personal beliefs. Now I use KH in almost everything I do by connecting it to things like poems I learn in English class or even art. I even learned Japanese and want to be a video game designer because of KH. In addition I’ve learn to play the piano through playing the KH music. I wear a key with a blue heart around my neck everyday for KH. Also I use the themes I learn from the game and apply them to my everyday life. Kingdom Hearts has taught me things like never giving up, believe in yourself, and even “My friends are my power”. Lastly about one year ago I joined KHI and I truly felt like I belonged. Being able to share the game with other has been a great pleasure and makes me feel like I’m not alone.
Many people don’t understand the game and call me obsessed sometimes. Even my parents sometimes hate it because they’ve seen what I’ve become. School for me has also changed because of the game and sometimes I look back and think how different my life would be without KH. Still now I realize without this game I would have never been able to imagine and believe the things I think of today. Kingdom Hearts has awakened me and I’ll never regret playing it, EVER! I will always be loyal to the game and no matter what anyone says or makes me do I will always believe in Kingdom Hearts.

Here are some pics from my 2nd grade morning journal....

2a8m9hz.jpg
1555i08.jpg
zkkak5.jpg

Angelheart-chan

Awards

Which Kingdom Hearts character do you identify most with and why?

I remember being only ten years old when Simple and Clean first crept into my living room through a commercial on television. Utada’s voice was charming with a hint of mystery, and the fast paced techno beat of the Planet b remix was alluring.
“What is this? A Disney game?”
“All I see are Donald and Goofy, how can you have a Disney game without Mickey?”
“Who’s that kid?”
I was instantly intrigued with his vivid blue eyes, mess of spiky hair, and overall character design. He seemed like the typical, over the top, hero type, designed just right to appeal to my age group. I couldn’t help but laugh because in the back of my mind I knew he was just a ploy for me to buy the game. It was working. I decided that on a rainy day’s whim I would buy the game, but never actually got around to buying it.
It wasn’t until later that I heard a slower tempo Simple and Clean reprise on my television that I was once again filled with the same curiosity as two years ago and found myself buying the last copy of Chain of Memories at my local GameStop during the Christmas season chaos of that year.
“This better be good…”
I was instantly immersed with the plot and gameplay, too much for my own good. I found myself trying to finish each floor in not only to continue the plot, but to see what action and decision Sora would take. As the plot got deeper, I became more attached to Sora. When Sora was willing to give up everything for Naminé even though it was on the foundation on memories, even more memories that weren’t even real, I couldn’t help but feel sympathy and admiration. He was going to things his own way, on his own terms, even if it wasn’t the best option for himself. As I backtracked to play the first Kingdom Hearts, I pleasantly found that he followed this motif, and once again in the long awaited Kingdom Hearts 2.
His cheerful, forward disposition despite the most serious, dangerous situations, his optimistic mind set, his love for his friends… He was a character that seemed larger than life and contained all the traits that I wanted to install in my shy, and quiet self. So even now, a mere two months of legally being considered an adult, I treasure this goofball because he’s simply easy to relate and resonate with. He’s the ideal protagonist for Kingdom Hearts because he’s able to make deep connections despite who they are and where they come from. He’s a magnet that easily attracts people, and amplifies their self-improvement, myself included. Sora gives me hope that I can change my introversion; in trade for a more outgoing and confident self. If Sora doesn’t emit as bold of an emotion in you, you have at least admit that his antics at least put some kind of smile on your face.

Last edited:

Fallen Prince

What does Kingdom Hearts mean to you?

Kingdom Hearts was more than just a game to me, it has been a point of controversy and friendship. When I first heard of the game, It was from my best friend. He bought an actual eighty dollar Keyblade and showed it to me. I was unimpressed and when he showed me the commercial, I realized Kingdom Hearts was the dumbest thing I had ever heard of. I looked at him and said "You like hentai, you like this game, your girlfriend is psycho....what's wrong with you?" He then went on to sexually abuse his gf (and the first girl I really every loved) to the point of her attempting suicide and becoming a horrible person. Thus began my hatred of anything my ex-best friend liked or did, including Kingdom Hearts.

Then, two years ago at Christmas I went to gamestop and they were having a buy two get one used sale. I got two games (idk) and grabbed a fullmetal alchemist one for the freebie. I got to the checkout counter after waiting a half hour in line and the cashier told me they didnt have it. I ran up and down the aisles to hurry up and get a game to stop slowing down the line. I saw Kingdom Hearts, a game I knew and it didn't click about what it was. So I took it home and played it due to the fact I beat the other games.

As I played......something happened. I grew to understand why D.J. had liked the series....it was about friendship. It was about the danger everyone can run into if they're not careful. And it was about having the guts to do anything for your friends (something I failed with both Jessica and Rebecca) and that if you want something bad enough, you can get it if you try. It was how the world should be: Everyone understanding what is right and protecting it. I wanted to have the courage to do what Sora did and then Roxas came along.....he hit me harder than anyone. Life was about sacrifice. There was something grand out there and you had a role you had to play. He made me realize that even if you have a good life, there are still things you can do. I wanted to be like him....especially right before he joins with Sora. To have nothing and still give what you have up? Even if nothing is the only thing you hold on to? I had never been more proud of anyone in my life....even if it was a game.

In short, Kingdom Hearts isn't just a game to me.....it's my attitude, my beliefs, and my morals.

shadow1111111

I have always had a love for Disney, but as I grew up, I started to hide that love for social reasons; eventually it was hidden from myself. Jump to 7th grade. I have always been a huge gamer from the moment I could comprehend video games, and my friends were talking about a game that combined Final Fantasy with Disney. I had no interest in Final Fantasy at the time, but my inner Disney fan was intrigued. I borrowed the game from a friend; I'm glad I played all the way through because Destiny Islands is not very attractive for the first time RPG-er (I've grown to love Destiny Islands now!). Having my passion for video games rekindle my lost Disney addict was amazing, and having friends my age actually talking about how something Disney is one of there favorite ways to spend time helped me to express my Disney love publicly (to random schoolmates with conversation and apparel). This new enthusiasm for Disney had me wanting to visit the Walt Disney World Resort. My family and I have visited many times, and the magical atmosphere when simply walking around the Magic Kingdom makes me smile. It is a very simple joy of seeing pure enchantment brought to both the young and the young at heart, and I want to be a part of that. I would love to work for Disney for a period of time that would allow me to make magical moments for guests, and there are ways that not only fulfill this but also move me toward my future: the Disney Career Start Program, the Disney College Program, and Professional Internships. The Career Start and College Programs are basically jobs as cast members at Disney World or Disneyland with supplied apartments (whose rent comes out of your paycheck automagically), and some classes worth college credit are available. I want to begin with the Career Start Program to get some work experience with Disney, build up my resume, and get some practice living on my own. Then, a few years into college, I want to do the College Program to get more Disney on my resume and take some classes about how the company is run because I want to do marketing and business workings interest me. Then, I want to apply for a Professional Internship with Disney in a marketing field to get me started for working my way up in the Disney company.

Plus, I got into Final Fantasy and RPGs in general because of Kingdom Hearts. XP
Amazing how all of this can stem from the little push Kingdom Hearts gave me!

SladeJT

Website
sladejt.deviantart.com

Which Kingdom Hearts character do you identify most with and why?

I think I'm most like Xion. To explain why, I’ll have to tell you a little story about a scrawny girl with shoulder-length black hair who was bullied by entire grades.

For a time, I was quiet and just going through the motions of everyday life. I didn’t work well with other students and tried to ignore them as for a long time I was often hurt by my ‘peers’ over my better grades and different appearance. One day I saw a boy and tried to open myself to him but I was hurt. He didn’t hurt me physically or anything but he did deny my existence. The people who didn’t tried to use me by trying to get me to ‘help’ them with the work (by this, I mean do everything for them). Those that didn’t do that or outright bully me either ignored me or tried to make themselves look better by trying to befriend me. It was too obvious that they were just using my situation to boost their own ego for few of them really knew anything about me. Few knew anything and those that did didn’t tell anyone else.

When I realized the truth my thoughts became dark and I frequently thought about ways to stop them from hurting me either through my own end or making them recognize what they were doing. Unlike Xion, I never did anything out of fear of more pain and the even worse knowledge that it wouldn’t change anything. I did leave the school that I was being tormented at the end of the year and found one that had a more severe policy against bulling. I realized one final truth: that no matter what happens, eventually the people who tormented me would forget who I was and their memories of what they did to me would be altered, if not outright lost forever.

I'm not happy with how the story ends, but it's better than how most similar stories would. It didn't end with me in a psychiatric ward. It didn't end with me in prison. It didn't end with me dead. It did end though, and like Xion I am happier now that I am past it.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou

Ahhh how I missed KHInsider's contests =D

-Tell us about your favourite Kingdom Hearts experience and explain why.

Being my favorite video game series, Kingdom Hearts holds many fond memories for me. However, one memory will always stick out amongst all the rest. The game was Grandstander.

At first, I was frustrated. I had forgotten to unequip Sora’s finishers, which caused the ball to fly high in the air, making the tedious game even longer. However, every time it flew, it ensured that I had enough time to rush right under it and hit it. I began hitting the hundreds. What seemed like a frustrating chore to get 100 hits to simply reach a secret ending became something marvelous. My fingers began to twitch and my hands began to sweat. I didn’t want to stop. I wanted to keep going, further than anyone had ever grandstanded before. As the numbers grew higher, the more difficult the game became. I constantly felt my heart stop as the ball would quickly hit a wall and plummet to the ground quicker than expected. These moments made the game more satisfying as I would hit the ball at the last second. However, my greatest challenger came not from the game, but from my own home. On most days, the house is silent. That day, for whatever reason, the entire world decided to call me every five minutes. I had to perfectly time my left hand to reach the phone and hit the “On” button as Sora would finish an Aerial Finish. Once I had that, the rest was simple. I just said a couple of oks and yeahs and focus on the game.

I had reached 1,900 hits. I had a new goal: I would reach 2007 hits in order to celebrate the New Year. I would record the last few hits, let the ball drop, and allow the confetti to blast through the floor. I would make an animation on my computer with the footage and send it to all my friends and family. 1990 hits. I was calm, cool, collect. Then, a feeling began to creep upon me. I began to lose the ability to breath through my nose; a tickling sensation was surging through my face. My body began to move uncontrollably as my eyes began to close. I sneezed. I quickly recovered, only to see the controller being thrown across the room and the ball sinking through the air at the same time. There was no time to reach for the controller. There was no time to move Sora. There was no time for anything. All I could do was watch as the ball exploded into the confetti I had dreamed about all those seconds ago. I saw the score of 1997. It was over. My goal was not reached. But I learned a lesson, a lesson that changed my life forever. To this day, I remember Sora looking at the ball as it came down on Twilight Town’s floor. The moral: Never overachieve.

Last edited:

Frozen_Melody

I was eight years old when I first stumbled across Kingdom Hearts. My brother and I were in the local game store, and I'd pointed out a game with a case I liked. He'd told me that he'd heard the game was horrible. I'd frowned, and shrugged, because my brother's word was law, and if he didn't like something, well then neither did I.
Four years later, and I no longer worshiped the ground my brother walked on. I was in sixth grade, and a friend of mine proposed that, if I lent her my tamagotchi for the weekend, she'd let me borrow one of her playstation games. The game she ended up giving me, was Kingdom Hearts.
My first thought playing the game was “Sora is a boy? Really?” as digimon had brainwashed me into thinking Sora was a girls name. It was a friday, and I picked the staff, I was excited because Tidus was my favourite final fantasy character and I couldn't see anything because the position of my tv gave a horrible glare. I ended up stuck in traverse town, searching for donald and goofy.
The next day, I woke up to my brother playing the game. Instead of yelling at him for touching my friend's things, I sat down and watched him play and we bonded over something for the first time in years. I laughed at him as he failed to defeat Ansem, and he laughed at me whilst I cried along to the ending.
I would've loved Kingdom Hearts anyway, but because my brother loved it, I loved it more. My life became completely entwined with this game, I actually got banned from mentioning the game in class. A couple months later, Kingdom Hearts two came out, and I danced in the store with my brother when we brought it. I again sat and watched him play, marveling over Organization XIII and making up stupid theories. I called him at camp when I finally beat Xigbar in The World That Never Was. I could practically feel him rolling his eyes over the phone.
We made up theories, argued about favourite characters, bet on who would beat Sephiroth first (He liked to level grind, so it was him.) I wrote fanfictions and he'd read them and tell me I was stupid, and obsessed, but give me pointers on how to improve them anyway. He actually dragged himself away from his obsessive COD playing to buy and play BbS with me. (I played Ventus first, he played Terra.) He laughed at my joy of seeing Ienzo, Lea and Isa, and I laughed at his shock at what Vanitas looked like.
Kingdom Hearts means a lot to me I guess. I've made friends through it, my first boyfriend played it at an attempt to get me to pay attention to him, and beyond all things, It's given me a platform to communicate with my brother. And nothing could ever mean more to me than that.

Xevinus

The major reason Kingdom Hearts changed my life is actually the stunning graphics and animation. Never have I ever been so blown away by it, and to this day, I don't think there is a game that can top it. everything is animated to perfection. For some time now, I've been interested in getting into 3d modelling and animation, but what really gave me that push was Kingdom Hearts. The series has inspired me so much, and because of that, I have a goal in life. I want to be able to create beauty, and more than that, create with simplicity. I look at each game from a technical point of view now. All the different games on various consoles with various limitations. The series has set a standard for me that I aim to reach. Even if it gets me no where but creation for my own satisfaction, I will be perfectly content with that. I'm not looking for fame and/or fortune if I achieve my goal. Just the satisfaction of doing it, and knowing I would have never started if it hadn't been for Kingdom Hearts.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

How has Kingdom Hearts changed my life? It has done so in more then i can imagine myself. When it first came out i didn’t really know what it was about and had never played it until one of my friends bought it and i tried it and now....I am currently addicted. This game has such a amazing story line that i can connect in some more ways then others. After my mom passed away, July 28th 2010, well at the funeral i had listen to the preacher and then thought back to Kingdom Hearts, as i saw her body lying in her coffin i couldn’t help to think "My mom, is now a Nobody" as the heart left her body leaving a empty shell, and it help me cope with the pain of losing her. Now here at New Mexico State University, Kingdom Hearts is still helping me, whether it be with friends (and omg i cant believe how many friends i have that like KH), helping me keep my mind off of a depression state and keeping me busy, and just plan keeping all the frustration of school out of the way (until i have to go back lol). Thanks to Kingdom Hearts i have my own little hobby that keeps my hands and thoughts busy, I have made one Kingdom Key blade, and like 5 or 6 Way Finders. (if you saw the Halloween Contest, I was Roxas XD) Overall my addiction for Kingdom Hearts is kind of bad but, i enjoy it as long as i can control that addiction. If Kingdom Hearts wasn’t here, i have no idea what i would probably do. Oh and one more thing about my addiction, im currently in the process of making a Kingdom Hearts game, using a program called BYOND. Which is also going to be useful in my major for Computer Science.

Here are some pics of the stuff i made, didnt have a chance to upload the other 3 way finders before i gave them away to my cuz's
http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo158/magicedd/Picture006-1.jpg
http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo158/magicedd/2010-12-11134856.jpg
http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo158/magicedd/meroxassallyjack.jpg

Key_of_Faith

Interesting...I'll try to squeeze some time out of my studying schedule to write this. Finals are next week, so wish me luck :D

YoshiAngemon

Has Kingdom Hearts changed you or your life in any way? How and Why?

How has Kingdom Hearts changed me? I can count the ways. It got me back into Disney, and it got me into watching Disney's House of Mouse, A great show that stars Mickey and friends. I remember fondly, it was 2003, my third year in High School. My mom bought me a PlayStation 2 Game Console, with Kingdom Hearts as my first game. Oh, sure, the PS2's Rumble feature didn't work, because the system was used, but the game was enjoyable, regardless. I thought that it would be the end after beating Xehanort's Heartless, Ansem: The Seeker of Darkness, but it turned out there was more. In December of 2004, I bought Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for the Game Boy Advance. I was amazed by the video on the GBA. And I was even more intrigued by how a year later would bring about Kingdom Hearts II for the PS2. I bought that game, and soon after, the Strategy Guide with the Jiminy's Journal Bonus Book. I was glad I did. But the Game's Gummi Ship Portions were greatly impressive, and to this day, I even made Gummi Ships that were created by JudgeSpear2, like the Raiden-MkII. I guess you could say that Kingdom Hearts has changed me for the sake of liking Classic Disney more, but not the stuff that is on Disney Channel. After all, It was after KH2 that I decided to buy any other KH Game and Console it would be on, And that included Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days, Birth By Sleep, and even Re:Coded. Of course, I also bought an Organization XIII King Mickey KH Play Arts toy. King Mickey is one of those heroes who you would really count on to make the series better. And the games didn't have Mickey as a Main PLAYABLE character for a good while. Then again, he IS Mickey Mouse.

kingseyi

Tell us about your favourite Kingdom Hearts experience and explain why.

I have been with kh since 2005. I remember being mesmerized by the great art styles, the fun gameplay, and great story was what consumed me for the better parts of two years. I have been gaming since I was 5. Fought countless bosses, but ansem defiantly takes the cake. I was on a rampage, defeating the previous ansem at least 10 times. I walked through that door, and annihilated ansem. I was so happy I launched my controller. to bad I didn’t know about the three rounds and was immediately destroyed by ansem in return. I literally turned off my ps2 and walked away.
2 years later… I walk up my ps2, bored. And turn on kingdom hearts. It was the day hell froze OVER! I destroyed all three ansems, without even planning. I then proceeded to hug the tv, and geek out with the secret movie. BEST DAY EVAAAAAAA!!!
hqdefault.jpg

Back