• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:Coded opening movie!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Coded opening movie!!!

That was amazing.

I knew it, ever since they announced the mobile version, that this game was awesome. This opening gives high hopes of a good DS version of the game :D

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

Best handheld opening thus far. It was edited very well, pretty exciting, recapped the series pretty well and didn't have a lot of unnecessary/dull moments. If it wasn't for BBS' CG, I'd say this was the best so far.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Way better than Days' opening.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

i really hope 3ds has anew opening in cgi and scenes redone not just a compilation set to hikari which i can find on youtube

jonXjon

Wait, how come at the part where it shows the 1000 Heartless from KH2, there are two behemoths? I know that in original trailers for KH2 there were behemoths, but wtf?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Wait, how come at the part where it shows the 1000 Heartless from KH2, there are two behemoths? I know that in original trailers for KH2 there were behemoths, but wtf?

I noticed that too. I guess they just thought that it looked cooler.

swim126

Watching the world kill itself. Delightful.

I noticed that too. I guess they just thought that it looked cooler.
Actually, they were planning to put in the behemoths (as well as wyverns) but had to take them out due to frame rate issues. You can see them in early screens for KH2 as well.

Also, I love how in the opening they summarized Days in less than a second. It was like "oh btw, heres the part about the bad game"

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Actually, they were planning to put in the behemoths (as well as wyverns) but had to take them out due to frame rate issues. You can see them in early screens for KH2 as well.

They probably used the scene from the trailers because it looked cooler with the Behemothes and other Heartless than the actual in game scene is what I meant.

Also, I love how in the opening they summarized Days in less than a second. It was like "oh btw, heres the part about the bad game"
s1ruckysta

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

The reason I liked this opening is because it summarized the whole series in like 3 minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back