• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:coded JP site launched!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: coded JP site launched!

WTF?! That's not fair! If it comes out in Japan BEFORE NA i'm gonna kick Normura's @$$!!! So much for having something "special for the NA fans" :mad:

For The King

WTF?! That's not fair! If it comes out in Japan BEFORE NA i'm gonna kick Normura's @$$!!! So much for having something "special for the NA fans" :mad:

I sort of agree, but then again they did announce Kingdom Hearts 3D here first.

Awards

Hah, well by saying he made it with "NA fans in mind," he must have meant "with NA fans in mind as I cater to JP fans first." xD

Though I suppose there's a chance it can be released in NA in fall as well.

It doesn't matter where it's announced compared to where it's released...

Awards

I don't even think that was an actual game. The logo said Kingdom Hearts 3D Demo. People seem to think that the pictures that are shown are pictures of an actual game. I think it's just a tech demo, and they are going to develop a Kingdom Hearts game for 3DS. I think it was just to show what a KH game will look like on the 3DS.

For The King

I know that, but I was just saying they did announce KH3D for the NA fans first. Which I thought was pretty cool, and for all we know they could be releasing Re:Coded here in the US shortly after or before Japan.

I don't even think that was an actual game. The logo said Kingdom Hearts 3D Demo. People seem to think that the pictures that are shown are pictures of an actual game. I think it's just a tech demo, and they are going to develop a Kingdom Hearts game for 3DS. I think it was just to show what a KH game will look like on the 3DS.

SE's E3 Twitter said it's a completely new game.

αsiя

space coke

Yup, and Square really didn't have any other choice since this was the perfect time to announce it. The 3DS being just revealed with a branch of third party developers games, Square needed this opportunity so they can sell this game really well.

Awards

I know that, but I was just saying they did announce KH3D for the NA fans first. Which I thought was pretty cool, and for all we know they could be releasing Re:Coded here in the US shortly after or before Japan.

SE's E3 Twitter said it's a completely new game.

I'm sure it IS a new game, but I don't think the screen shots are from it. I think that is just a tech demo showing what it's gonna be like. Sort of like the FFVII tech demo for PS3 to show what FFXIII would be like. They used FFVIII to show what it's gonna be like, and they're prolly using KH1 to show what it's gonna be like.

αsiя

space coke

I'm sure it IS a new game, but I don't think the screen shots are from it. I think that is just a tech demo showing what it's gonna be like. Sort of like the FFVII tech demo for PS3 to show what FFXIII would be like. They used FFVIII to show what it's gonna be like, and they're prolly using KH1 to show what it's gonna be like.
If they've done that then they would of just recreated a scene from KH1 and not make an entirely new scene and new gameplay footage.

Awards

αsiя;5102847 said:
If they've done that then they would of just recreated a scene from KH1 and not make an entirely new scene and new gameplay footage.

What new gameplay footage and scene?

αsiя

space coke

Here at E3 2010 there's like a hojillion 3DS titles. Most of them are new titles, though a few seem to be 3D ports of older games. On the third party side, Square Enix was showing off a video for Kingdom Hearts 3D. Sora's back, beyotches!

So it was just a trailer so it's hard to tell, but I think this might be a port of the original PS2 game, or at least a reimagining of it. The trailer starts off with Sora and Riku sitting out by the starfruit tree on Destiny Islands. Then Riku disappears in a swirling flash of light. Sora calls after him and runs around the island (the game switches to gameplay here).

Sora runs through the island a bit, showing off the locale. It looks exactly like it did in the PS2 game. The thing that makes me think it's not a port is that Sora already has the glide ability, which he uses to soar around the island a bit.

The game cuts again and shows Riku waking up Traverse Town (the main hub world of the PS2 game). He goes into a courtyard and is surrounded by a bunch of Heartless. Then he looks up and stuff gets crazy.

The sky starts raining Soras.

No seriously. A dozen unconscious Soras slowly float down from the sky like a cute boy meteor shower.

One of the Soras lands and busts out his Keyblade. The game switches back to gameplay mode here and shows Sora bashing the Heartless. After all the Heartless are defeated a huge soldier Heartless boss rises from the ground. Before Sora can battle him he snaps awake, back on Destiny Islands, sitting with Kairi by the starfruit tree. The camera pans up to the night sky and shows the title screen, Kingdom Hearts 3D.

Graphically it looks amazing, though it's hard to tell if this is totally legit, or if even the gameplay is really a cutscene. The island, and even Traverse Town look good in 3D, and the possibilities for the game are promising (the Gummi ship levels could finally be cool in 3D).

There are a few screens in the gallery, and we'll get more news on the game as soon as we can.

That gameplay footage and scene.

Awards

αsiя;5102901 said:
That gameplay footage and scene.

Well even though it had a trailer with scenes and gameplay, it's still possible that it could be a tech demo. I think it is, sorry if you don't agree. I'd hate this if it were real. It seems like a KH1 remake, that'd be just stupid. And it kinda doesn't make since cuz Sora fights the Twilight Thorn in TT and he's gliding while in Destiny Islands.

xion93

thats not fair that japan gets it first didn't they already get the original coded for themselves on the cell phone we didnt i think we should get recoded before they do just like they got rechain of memories with kh2fm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back