• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

re:coded is so close, it's scary.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingseyi

re:coded is so close, it's scary.

i kept feeling like it was years and years away, but it could come out any time next month(granite, it is only japan tha'ts getting soon. NA/EU are unannounced). i'm thinking about goning to play-asia.com to try and have it ship to me, but i don't know.

aweomeness96

Re: coded is so close, it's scary.

actually, its comin out march 31, thats what gamestop says at least... or is that just a placeholder?

Dowhax

Bronze Member

I would assume that would be a placeholder, but then again, didn't kh2 come out around March?

CGNET

It's a good estimate...
I hope sooner.

BreakTheWalls

Maybe it'll come out around the same time that Chain Of Memories did, December 14th?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

I don't care for re coded that much as i did with BBS, but I'll still get it. But I'll have BBS to play to pass the time until it does.

teardrop

I'm hoping it will release around Christmas since I'm broke and I won't be getting it until I start working (which could be a very long way off considering I need to switch health insurances). I could live without it though since I already spoiled myself.

Box_ghost

I would assume that would be a placeholder, but then again, didn't kh2 come out around March?

March 28, 2006. I lost my winter coat at the local arcade that day. The only thing it it was SMB3 for GBA and some other game I don't remember. I remember this especially because that was the day I ascended to Heavy in DDR because the bar was broken and I learned how to play A on Heavy by not relying on the bar.

αsiя

space coke

I hope sooner. Re:coded is probably going to be better than BbS for me, to be honest.

Allister Rose

French Lover

αsiя;5292632 said:
I hope sooner. Re:coded is probably going to be better than BbS for me, to be honest.

gameplay i say that's probable, but i doubt the story is better than BbS. it was originally 8 episodes and when it ended we saw some fans get upset with the ending. but i guess a secret ending could make up for it.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Same for me. BBS is a great game and all, but i'm eager to see how they can push the DS to its limit with all of the commands and mini games and avatars and stuff.

R

Rooster Cogburn

αsiя;5292632 said:

Wow, really? I don't think I ever heard anyone say that.

All I know is I'm stoked to play as Sora again. Even if it is a Data Sora.

Allister Rose

French Lover

Wow, really? I don't think I ever heard anyone say that.

All I know is I'm stoked to play as Sora again. Even if it is a Data Sora.

i tihnk he meant gameplay wise (hopefully). the game has that jack of all traits type of gameplay. it has turn base BBS gamepaly panel system and all that. plus mini games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back