• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:coded in PS3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

diz12

Banned
Re:coded in PS3

who can't wait to recoded on the ps3?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: recoded in ps3

Depends on how they handle it for me.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: coded in PS3

I love Re:coded, but it is just cutscenes for 2.5. They'd have to make them into an actual movie for me to enjoy it fully, and with Disney world visits and a lot of Sora-Riku broness.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

A movie, as opposed to a montage of cutscenes, sounds about exciting. I also do hope that there isn't any important scene that end up being cut, like Roxas' fights with Xion and Saix in Days the movie.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

who can't wait to recoded on the ps3?

Do you mean, who can`t wait to watch recoded on 2.5 remix?

If so, then not really. I don`t care much for coded so I`m not really looking forward to watching the cutscenes. I`m more interested in playing BBS and kh2 FM on the PS#

Gram

Banned
Awards

A movie, as opposed to a montage of cutscenes, sounds about exciting. I also do hope that there isn't any important scene that end up being cut, like Roxas' fights with Xion and Saix in Days the movie.

Agreed, for the love of the internet at the very least give us a fight scene or two.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards

Re:coded was my least fun gameplay and story wise for me even though i still 100% that thing which make me wonder are they just doing the cutscenes that are in coded theater mode or are the scenes with text and everything revamped. Coded really doesn't have much replay value for me which make's me wonder if i can just sit back and watch rather than tediously playing though the whole game again. If it is just the voiced cutscenes from the original then that will go for like half an hour. nothing compared to Days

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Re:coded was my least fun gameplay and story wise for me even though i still 100% that thing which make me wonder are they just doing the cutscenes that are in coded theater mode or are the scenes with text and everything revamped. Coded really doesn't have much replay value for me which make's me wonder if i can just sit back and watch rather than tediously playing though the whole game again. If it is just the voiced cutscenes from the original then that will go for like half an hour. nothing compared to Days

Since the unvoiced cutscenes in Days (granted, not all of them) got the voice-over treatment, I believe it stands to reason that it will be so for Re:coded as well.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards

Since the unvoiced cutscenes in Days (granted, not all of them) got the voice-over treatment, I believe it stands to reason that it will be so for Re:coded as well.
That's reassuring, though i'm a little unhappy that most of this game can't be linked with events of what has happened in the past. I enjoyed relating events to what was happening to everyone else while Roxas was eating his icecream on the clocktower in days but I'm still glad that i won't have to go back through re:coded again.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards

That's reassuring, though i'm a little unhappy that most of this game can't be linked with events of what has happened in the past. I enjoyed relating events to what was happening to everyone else while Roxas was eating his icecream on the clocktower in days but I'm still glad that i won't have to go back though re:coded again.

That's actually one of the main reasons I liked it, it wasn't tied to past.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I'm certainly wondering if they will include some of the important scenes in the Disney worlds this time around, like especially Hollow Bastion where Donald and Goofy chew out Pete verbally for doubting that Data-Sora has a heart, which eventually leads to him summoning a real Keyblade.
The scene where Maleficent destroys the Data-Keyblade in Agrabah is also a worthy one to change into HD.

Days also had some small character-development gems for Roxas in the Disney worlds, for example with Phil in Olympus Coliseum, but they were obviously left out of the already huge amount of stuff they covered which was also put a bit hasty together.

Gram

Banned
Awards

^ They better include such important scenes, they are what gave the game charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back