• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:Coded Extras *spoilers and what not, nothing major but you never know*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Re:Coded Extras *spoilers and what not, nothing major but you never know*

This thread is mainly to have a list of all the extra things in Re:Coded, until a guide pops up on the interwebs or an official rl one.

Destiny Islands:

Kingdom Keyblade can be obtained in The Awakening. It's upgrades are: Kingdom Chain 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0

Traverse Town:

Wising Star can be obtained here after completing it's story. It's upgrades are: Wishing Star X, =X, ==X, ===X

LionHeart keyblade can also be obtained in the Third District's Data Sector, where the fire door is at (200 sp. goes to Zephyr Flutist for the info on the whereabouts of the location.)here for 438000sp . It's upgrades are: LionHeart 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th.

Wonderland:

Lady Luck is obtained here after completing Wonderland's story. It's upgrades are: Last Resort I, II, III, IV, and V.

Olympus Coliseum:

I haven't figured this out yet, but I think if you re-do the story on this world, again after beating the game, you get to continue the floors of the labryinth and eventually you'll hit 30 floors. Ice Titan (secret boss #2) and Ice(?) Colosseus (secret boss(?) #3) can be found on floor 15 and 30.

The Olympia Keyblade is obtained after defeating Hades. It's upgrades are: Power of Hero Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Omega.

Metal Chocobo can be obtained on floor 27 as a rare prize. It's upgrades are: Metal Chocobo NEO, ZERO, SIN, FURY

Agrabah:

Three Wishes is obtained here after completing Agrabah's story. It's upgrades are: Desire Lamp 2, 3, 4, 5.

Hollow Bastion part 1:

After you beat the game, do the questploration of the world and head to the grand hall. Go to the top floor where you found the final piece to the emblem door at and do the long a$$ data sector to fight a high leveled Data Roxas(secret boss #1) and maybe get the chance to buy the Ultima Weapon. You need 1,500,000 sp points to get it. The Ultima Weapon's upgrades are: Ultima Weapon A, S, X, Z

Oblivion Keyblade can be obtained after defeating Data Riku (which is in part 1 right?). It's upgrades are: Passing Memories Wind, Earth, Sea, Sky.

Hollow Bastion part 2:

Zero-One keyblade is obtained after defeating Sora's heartless. It's upgrades are: Zero-One +, ++, +++, ++++

Castle Oblivion:

Collect all the cards to get a few gifts from Leon & Yuffie after beating the game. When you beat the game, just walk up to the door and they'll confront you. (Don't ask me why Leon & Yuffie, I guess to make a somewhat cameo appearance.)

Oathkeeper is obtained after clearing Castle Oblivion P.s. You must have a good score attack to obtain this also. (100 sp. given to Zephyr). It's upgrades are: Oath's Charm Mind, Bonds, Light, Heart.

How to obtain the Secret Ending: So far, there isn't a 100% understanding on how to get it. Members on this site are assuming it becomes obtained after collecting 20/30 trophies. If anyone finds the correct way, or any other way please post how so this can be edited.

Now there's one thing I don't know, it's in the journal. I have all enemy profiles except for three, who are right after Hades. I know two of them are the afore mentioned Ice bosses, but I can't figure out the last one. Any clues on who it is?

((I'll update this as I remember more stuff. Also, please post any findings, extras, things of importance that I can update on this first post. Just put which world the extra has to deal with and a description on what it is and how to get it.))

Last edited:

THE GAME

Re: Coded Extras *spoilers and what not, nothing major but you never know*

Thanks for this! I'm really not looking forward to trying to get the Ultima weapon.

Now there's one thing I don't know, it's in the journal. I have all enemy profiles except for three, who are right after Hades. I know two of them are the afore mentioned Ice bosses, but I can't figure out the last one. Any clues on who it is?
Did you kill the gold fungus thing in Agraba? Or the randomly encountered, powered up Defender? I haven't defeated either yet, I've only run into them, but they are rare enemies so they could be what you're missing...

Dowhax

Bronze Member

Did you kill the gold fungus thing in Agraba? Or the randomly encountered, powered up Defender? I haven't defeated either yet, I've only run into them, but they are rare enemies so they could be what you're missing...

It's not those two, those are near the very bottom, I'm talking about the three right after Hades.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Ohhhh thanks for this I really wanted to know what is different from the orignal and this new one :D

Dowhax

Bronze Member

Ok, I edited in all keyblades, their upgrades, and where they are obtained at.

Dowhax

Bronze Member

roxas: It's fine to post questions like that.

Aqua: I think so also. I'll put that up there for now, but if an accurate answer appears then I'll edit it.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

LionHeart keyblade can also be obtained in one of the Data Sectors here for 438000sp (not sure which one though, if someone finds out please post where it's location is at). It's upgrades are: LionHeart 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th.

It's at Traverse Town, Third District. The Data Sector should be at the door with the fire emblem.

Dowhax

Bronze Member

Thank you Zephyr! And away I edit!

Edit: Ok, all Keyblade locations are accurate. Except a good point in another thread has been risen. To get the Oathkeeper, does one need a really good score upon defeating Data Roxas? Does one have to collect all the card?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Thank you Zephyr! And away I edit!

Edit: Ok, all Keyblade locations are accurate. Except a good point in another thread has been risen. To get the Oathkeeper, does one need a really good score upon defeating Data Roxas? Does one have to collect all the card?

You just need a good score on the Score Attack. You don't need to collect all of the alternate ending world cards.

Dowhax

Bronze Member

Thanks again Zephyr! 300sp has been awarded to you! lol, spend it wisely!

Rexy

Bronze Member

Olympus Coliseum:

I haven't figured this out yet, but I think if you re-do the story on this world, again after beating the game, you get to continue the floors of the labryinth and eventually you'll hit 30 floors. Ice Titan (secret boss #2) and Ice(?) Colosseus (secret boss(?) #3) can be found on floor 15 and 30.

The Olympia Keyblade is obtained after defeating Hades. It's upgrades are: Power of Hero Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Omega.

Metal Chocobo can be obtained on floor 27 as a rare prize. It's upgrades are: Metal Chocobo NEO, ZERO, SIN, FURY

You can get Metal Chocobo on a special box, in the ones that need three attacks to be broken.

I think the bosses are Ice Titan, Behemoth and the other...i'll see if i have it or not, i will say later

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

Is there an Ultima Weapon and how do you get it?

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com

Is there an Ultima Weapon and how do you get it?
After clearing the game, go to Hollow Bastion. Reach the place where you found the last emblem for the door and there will be a operative space. Enter it, defeat all the enemies up to the 13th level, where Bug Data Roxas awaits you. Defeat him and then claim the Ultima Weapon. It costs around 15,000 SP or more, I don't really remember.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

Sounds like a drag. Maybe I should turn off critical mode and put it on standard when I get there.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

wow this game is very in depth I lvoe it!, I just got to agrabah and I'm still loving it (surprisingly)

CrimsonSquall

Is there a list of all the trophies in the game and how to get them somewhere? I beat the game on critical like 2 days ago, and I don't really know where to start to stack up trophies man...

THE GAME

Is there a list of all the trophies in the game and how to get them somewhere? I beat the game on critical like 2 days ago, and I don't really know where to start to stack up trophies man...
The list is in the game. Just go to Debug Reports and then Trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back