• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:Coded Extras *spoilers and what not, nothing major but you never know*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonSquall

Re: Coded Extras *spoilers and what not, nothing major but you never know*

It tells you how to get them too?

THE GAME

It tells you how to get them too?
Well most of them are pretty self explanatory. I guess you may need a guide if you don't know exactly where to find a specific enemy/item/ect.

captain

Bronze Member

It's not those two, those are near the very bottom, I'm talking about the three right after Hades.

Ice Titan, Rock Titan, Behemoth

This is awesome.
I assume this question would go here too:
What needs to be done to get the Secret video?

20 trophies

After clearing the game, go to Hollow Bastion. Reach the place where you found the last emblem for the door and there will be a operative space. Enter it, defeat all the enemies up to the 13th level, where Bug Data Roxas awaits you. Defeat him and then claim the Ultima Weapon. It costs around 15,000 SP or more, I don't really remember.

:/ ugh

TattiDaa

I wonder how to get to the secret layer that Hades mentioned after defeating Ice titan. Or does it even exist?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

It does exist, you need scan level 3 to see it. I was looking for the lv 80 Hollow Bastion layer to get Ultimate Weapon and defeat the secret Data Roxas, but I had scan level 2 and couldn't find it. I realized that after beating the game you unlocked the final area of the stat sector, so I got on that and unlocked scan level 3. Certain things need to meet certain requirements before it is possible to access them.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

just wanted to say this thread is what i consider my strategy guide for Re:Coded.
and about Ultima weapon challenge, i was going to put it on like beginner so i could reach it and actually get it,
but does tht decreasse the value of SPs i'll get? or something stupid like that anyway.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

just wanted to say this thread is what i consider my strategy guide for Re:Coded.
and about Ultima weapon challenge, i was going to put it on like beginner so i could reach it and actually get it,
but does tht decreasse the value of SPs i'll get? or something stupid like that anyway.

No, there doesn`t seem to be any repercussions for playing it on beginner. Thats what I did and when I completed it I had over 6 million points. Enough to buy ultima weapon plus everything else and then more. i even cashed out for 99,999 exp points.

Another question. How do you get the D Firaga and D Blizzaga finish commands? Those are the only things in the collections section I have left to get.

Swordsaint

D-firaga is all 99 dalmatian pups in the avatar menu

d-blizzaga is a 1mil SP reward in the avatar sector.

axel95

Awards

No, there doesn`t seem to be any repercussions for playing it on beginner. Thats what I did and when I completed it I had over 6 million points. Enough to buy ultima weapon plus everything else and then more. i even cashed out for 99,999 exp points.
How in the world did you get so many points?

Swordsaint

its not hard to get over 5 or 6 million in the 13 floor sector at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back