• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re Coded English Trailer TGS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
[video=youtube;KI27w_ULJAY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI27w_ULJAY&feature=sub[/video]

bret iwan sounds really board

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Ew that gave like everything away

I am not watching Recoded shit until januray.

Revolution

Love how they give away everything that is ment to be a surprise in the game.

Ah SE....

I dont know if I'ma get this game. It seems to have a good story (Which I can get from here, plus I already read about it,) but I just dont know if I want a rehash of a CoM kind of game. With repeat worlds and such

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
It would be closer to KH1, then? Idk why you chose COM :(

I have already played the game and I can say it is really good but w/e

Revolution

It would be closer to KH1, then? Idk why you chose COM :(

I have already played the game and I can say it is really good but w/e

Eh, I would go with CoM a bit more because of the style (Nintendo), and the Namine/Sora scene at the beginning of the trailer. But your right on KH1

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Glad to finally see an English trailer....Why it took them this long to release it is beyond me

Does Sora's voice sound off for anyone else?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Glad to finally see an English trailer....Why it took them this long to release it is beyond me
No point in putting in a lot of marketing effort when the release is far off. Now that it's less than a month away, it makes sense for them to start releasing more videos and screens and what not.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
So many spoilers, ugh. Thanks Square.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
No point in putting in a lot of marketing effort when the release is far off. Now that it's less than a month away, it makes sense for them to start releasing more videos and screens and what not.

It can't be pointless marketing if it's going to be shown at a place like E3. I find it slightly embarrassing that they displayed the Japanese trailer with subtitles.

Besides, Birth By Sleep's E3 2010 trailer was dubbed and it's release was months off.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It can't be pointless marketing if it's going to be shown at a place like E3. I find it slightly embarrassing that they displayed the Japanese trailer with subtitles.
Actually, they showed an English trailer, they just didn't have the voices finished for some of the scenes so they were subtitled instead.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, this is why I'm avoiding KH3D trailers. S-E just doesn't know how to make a KH trailer without spoiling all the best parts.
I hear you there. I wouldn't watch any of the BBS trailers and after this I refuse to watch any of the KH3D trailers as well. Though, all of the things this trailer spoiled for me, were already spoiled by members who failed to use "spoiler tags" around Coded information.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Though, all of the things this trailer spoiled for me, were already spoiled by members who failed to use "spoiler tags" around Coded information.
And this is why I'm leaving KHI until KH3D comes out.

Ralz

HJO and Bret Iwan don't seem to be very enthusiastic in their roles. Maybe they started recording on a Monday...

And is HJO's voice a touch scratchy? His performance in Blank Points was flawless, so something must have changed.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Honestly, if Re:Coded is anything like Days, then they have to voice act to match the Japanese lip movements. That might have something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back