• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re Coded English Trailer TGS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
They could probably use Neku's voice actor from "The World Ends With You." Or at least look to casting a new voice for Sora, like say... Jeremy Shada, the voice of Finn the Human Boy from Adventure Time! Come on! What time is it?
Uh. No. They should keep HJO. Nothing is more annoying than when they switch out the VAs.

YoshiAngemon

Well, RIKU'S perfect, in any range! It's Sora's voice that's flawed. I mean, Bret Iwan's mainly familiar with voicing Mickey on the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! Kingdom Hearts is mainly not his territory.

Last edited:

WaveK89

Hmm...Honestly, I thought that Riku should have remained hidden from the trailer... I suppose I can't complain about any spoilers anyway having looked at Coded, but that was over a year ago.

As far as voice work goes, I find Sora's battle noises to seem weird to me a bit.

sonickenshin

Awards
....am I missing something here? Sora sounds fine to me. It's Mickey that has me worried. Though then again, it could be because of bad editing and the lines are out of context.

tri-blade

The trailer really perked my interest. It is much better than the Mobile version I have been watching. Still, I like 358 days much better than RE: coded and nothing is going to change that.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
That's your opinion. Just like how I think KH1 is slightly better than KHBBS.
I think it's pretty hard to argue that Days has better gameplay than Re:Coded. Re:Coded is clearly the better game in that regard. Whether or not someone likes the story better I suppose is a more subjective matter.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The trailer really perked my interest. It is much better than the Mobile version I have been watching. Still, I like 358 days much better than RE: coded and nothing is going to change that.

Wait, you've only watched scenes from Re:Coded, haven't played it, and you're saying that this game won't change the fact that you really like 358.

Play Re:Coded, then decide if it can change your opinion

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Alright I know it's not really a rehash now that I think about it so I apologize for saying so. Would say more on the matter but I'm not going to.

Now I that I have said that, I am going to leave now.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I guess that when thinking of what the letter would say, Nomura realized that some people would want to know how Mickey acquired the information, so he figured they may as well make a game.

Still, I think that it would have been enough for Mickey to simply tell Sora that he wnet into the journal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back