• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:coded English Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captain

Bronze Member
Re: coded English Secret Ending

it's been out. I saw it at walmart just yesterday, you can probably go pick it up now.

the release date is 01/11/11 which is tomorrow; no way you saw it unless they put it out early by mistake

why does everytime i see this secret ending Mysterious Figure bump into my head?

I think the same thing; but like most people, I kinda hope it's a new character

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

the release date is 01/11/11 which is tomorrow; no way you saw it unless they put it out early by mistake

I think I read somewhere that they put the game out early. The release date for Re:Coded in Australia is one day earlier than where it says online, plus BBS was put out a day early as well

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Yeah wal-mart has had it out for two days now i think? but its been available rather early

Absolute

So, its Xehanort with three hearts returning? His original old body is gone to somewhere else, and with what Yen Sid says, it sounds like he is referring to Terra's body being the one that returns.

sub6snoopy

[video=youtube;4ynCYkJc10I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ynCYkJc10I[/video]
Enjoy, I'll have the other cutscenes up downloadable soon.

Thanks for the post! Made so much more sense in english.

rascus213

wait mickey met mx and knew about all his plots and such
then why, when he visted ansem and ax(apprentice) came in an was all like "regarding the experiment" and stw said no Xehonort
wouldnt mickey remebered that name, or does he really just have that bad of a memory

Revolution

wait mickey met mx and knew about all his plots and such
then why, when he visted ansem and ax(apprentice) came in an was all like "regarding the experiment" and stw said no Xehonort
wouldnt mickey remebered that name, or does he really just have that bad of a memory

Mickey never was the brightest mouse in the bunch. Plus, I'm pretty sure he never heard the name "Xehanort" in the game (BBS).

rascus213

yet in this ending yed sid tell him of mx and mickey seems to know who that is

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

Then please, by all means tell me on what the new enemies are based. The heart, body, and soul are taking, that only leaves memory, mind, and spirit, seeing as how they're the most used stuff in the series.

When were the mind and spirit emphasized?

VLR.XIII

"More than one of him" or whatever it was, is very vague. It doesn't necessarily mean multiple MX's, possibly just allies (maybe some of the other eleven)?

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com

So, its Xehanort with three hearts returning? His original old body is gone to somewhere else, and with what Yen Sid says, it sounds like he is referring to Terra's body being the one that returns.

No, MX's body will return as well. This is what Nomura wanted to emphasize in the Re: Coded secret ending:

VIII - When the heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?

When heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the Organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody and when there is no container for the heart, it resorts to a state of suspension.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

Revolution

No, MX's body will return as well. This is what Nomura wanted to emphasize in the Re: Coded secret ending:
Not really. We pretty much knew that from previous interviews. The ending was stating that because MX was back and that Yen Sid believed he had someone else with him as well that Sora and Riku would have to take the MoM exam to prove they could handle them.

ZTRunks

I have a question, how do they know where aqua is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back