• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:coded English Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: coded English Secret Ending

Wait when did Eraqus heart go into Terra??? After they fought MX finish him and I didn't see the heart go into Terra.. Unless I missed that some how.. Okay your idea of multiple Xehanort is great but I thought the heartless of Xehanort that possesssed Riku was defeated so how would the heartless of him come back?? And same with Xemnas. He was defeated by both Riku and Sora. So how could they return if they are whole... Unless wait!! What about that room in Kh1.. Wasn't that some sort if machine that made the fake heartless? Couldn't he used that to make more of himself.

By the way I have a theory that when Sora and Riku do the test I think the reason they are in kh1 clothes is because they are tested by a fake illusion world like when Ansem made the fake twilight. Yen Sid powerful enough to do something like that so what if he puts them in with more then one Xehanort? It could be something done if you think about it... Testing there strength and there could be several other tests but this can be discussed later.. This is regarding KH3D though with your idea giving a reason why this theory isn't a bad one.

Well if Braig comes back it wouldn't surprise me but how much loyalty would Isa have once he comes back let alone who else would come back and if we would see them again at all. Still it's interesting thinking about all of this.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

:)0......WOW thanks so much wow kh3 is goin to be the most epic game i play wow so the end all comes together right from the begining wow im so geeked for this now but of course i think aqua,ventus,terra, mickey,eraqus, sora, riku, kairi are all gonna fight together at the end cant wait aye who knos yen sid might be an undercover keyblade master we'll jus have to wait an see Kingdom Hearts 3 on the way

True, it would be completely epic, it would be an awesome experience. But remember I said that this may happen. No one knows for sure exactly how this will all come down, or the details behind it. All we know right now is that in KH3D and/or KH3 there will be multiple Xehanorts.

EDIT:

Wait when did Eraqus heart go into Terra??? After they fought MX finish him and I didn't see the heart go into Terra.. Unless I missed that some how.. Okay your idea of multiple Xehanort is great but I thought the heartless of Xehanort that possesssed Riku was defeated so how would the heartless of him come back?? And same with Xemnas. He was defeated by both Riku and Sora. So how could they return if they are whole... Unless wait!! What about that room in Kh1.. Wasn't that some sort if machine that made the fake heartless? Couldn't he used that to make more of himself.

It's in the BBS secret ending. Terra and MX's hearts are speaking to eachother inside of Terra's body. MX says "Oh so another heart has stepped into yours....Eraqus, you sly fox" confirming Eraqus' heart is inside of Terra. (Note that when you said you didn't see Eraqus' heart enter Terra, well remember we never saw Kairi's heart enter Sora in KH1 either but we know she did. All we saw was her passing through Sora. And also we never see Ven's heart enter Sora, but still it somehow got in there)

No no, you misunderstood. Think of it like this, Sora's body split into 2 after he released both his own heart and Kairi's in KH1. So Sora's body split into 2 seperate bodies and they became Roxas and Namine. So the same could happen to MX. If he had multiple hearts with him which he did (Eraqus, Terra, and at one point Riku) then it's possible at some points over the course of the series his body could has split into multiple bodies corresponding to each heart and so when these hearts and bodies form into whole beings again, they may all be under the influence of MX and thus are all in a way MX himself, thus multiple Xehanorts.

But this is all highly speculative and Grass is the one who gets credit for this theory, i'm simply expressing my understanding of his theory on this.

Last edited:

Heart Flow 3

:)0......WOW thanks so much wow kh3 is goin to be the most epic game i play wow so the end all comes together right from the begining wow im so geeked for this now but of course i think aqua,ventus,terra, mickey,eraqus, sora, riku, kairi are all gonna fight together at the end cant wait aye who knos yen sid might be an undercover keyblade master we'll jus have to wait an see Kingdom Hearts 3 on the way

wait lmao my fault yen sid is alreadya keyblade master he is a retired master an the only one supposedly alive

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

wait lmao my fault yen sid is alreadya keyblade master he is a retired master an the only one supposedly alive

In the secret ending he said Mickey is also a Keyblade Master. And MX said that there was a handfull of masters out there besides himself, Eraqus, Yen Sid, Aqua, and Mickey.

DanX

What the heck :( from the Re:coded english cutscenes I've seen the lips never match what they're saying. Mickey sounds kinda weird but hopefully I'll adjust.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

What the heck :( from the Re:coded english cutscenes I've seen the lips never match what they're saying. Mickey sounds kinda weird but hopefully I'll adjust.

I watched the secret ending and lip synch seem to match to me.

axel95

Awards

I've only seen the english secret ending once, but I'm pretty sure there was a part where Mickey was talking and his lips didn't match the words at ALL. And on Mickey sounding weird, that's what we get with a new voice actor. Give him a few more years, and he'll probably have the voice down pretty good.

Awards

I've only seen the english secret ending once, but I'm pretty sure there was a part where Mickey was talking and his lips didn't match the words at ALL. And on Mickey sounding weird, that's what we get with a new voice actor. Give him a few more years, and he'll probably have the voice down pretty good.

Hmm i didnt really notice. But, it's just weird that only the secret ending was lip synced while the rest of the game isn't... they might as well have not lip synced the secret ending

And Mickey sounded fine in BBS. In this game is voice just sounds more-- "deeper" i guess is the right word. He doesn't have that "high Mickey spirit" the other VAs had

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Hmm i didnt really notice. But, it's just weird that only the secret ending was lip synced while the rest of the game isn't... they might as well have not lip synced the secret ending

And Mickey sounded fine in BBS. In this game is voice just sounds more-- "deeper" i guess is the right word. He doesn't have that "high Mickey spirit" the other VAs had

Actually the VA before this one sounded a lot more serious in KH2 and a bit deeper than what was dished out in BBS. I think he was trying to reach that level of deepness. If you listen to Mickey in KH2 and mickey in BBS, though the VA are different you can still tell that KH2 mickey was deeper. I think he was tryin to imitate this.

Awards

Actually the VA before this one sounded a lot more serious in KH2 and a bit deeper than what was dished out in BBS. I think he was trying to reach that level of deepness. If you listen to Mickey in KH2 and mickey in BBS, though the VA are different you can still tell that KH2 mickey was deeper. I think he was tryin to imitate this.

Yeah, i know that. But, idk. I think it had too much deepness in this game...

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

thanks for the upload I think I might buy this game now, just because of this epic scene :D

captain

Bronze Member

I agree Bret Iwan makes Willa Holland and Jason Dohring sound like Orson Welles and Marlon Brando. His acting stands out as really bad when in same scene he's with Corey Burton one of the greatest Voice Actors of all time .

It's not that he's bad (he's just gotta get used to the part); it's just for me Allwine WAS Mickey

Can't wait for tomorrow's release!!!

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Yeah he needs time to adjust and find his footing imo. He still sounds like he's experimenting with it.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

WTF, Ansem and Xehanort were half of what MX is, man thats like 150% more bullshit leveling. KH3 better have enough stuff to keep me lvling.

Rexy

Bronze Member

why does everytime i see this secret ending Mysterious Figure bump into my head?

Dowhax

Bronze Member

Didn't you play Days? Most of the Secret Reports in that game were about the clone project that created Xion.

Well Nomura, I believe, said that re: coded has to do with Days, besides kh2 and bbs. And the 3ds has to do with Days, coded, and bbs. So it's a possiblity a clone has already happened. If the MF is a version of MX, but time traveling is not an option by some members on the forum, then it could be possible that MX new what was to take place in the future some how and he decided to split himself into another being, that way one could be working undercover while his real self waits to be remade.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

It's not that he's bad (he's just gotta get used to the part); it's just for me Allwine WAS Mickey

Can't wait for tomorrow's release!!!

it's been out. I saw it at walmart just yesterday, you can probably go pick it up now.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Umm.....yes, we do see it. Did you even play the game? =/

Yeah, we see it entering the awakening area and then in the awakening it enters Sora. But that wasn't in the physical world, that was inside of Sora's awakening and the Sora in their is just the manifestation of Sora inside of his heart/Awakening.

I was refering in my post to Ven's heart entering Sora outside in the physical world, that was never shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back