• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:coded English Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DChiuch

Website
www.danielchiuchiarelli.com
Re:coded English Secret Ending

[video=youtube;4ynCYkJc10I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ynCYkJc10I[/video]
Enjoy, I'll have the other cutscenes up downloadable soon.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Re: coded English Secret Ending

[video=youtube;4ynCYkJc10I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ynCYkJc10I[/video]
Enjoy, I'll have the other cutscenes up downloadable soon.
oh, wow. Thanks for that. you're hardcore.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Way better than the JAP version honestly.
It did a better job of making things make sense.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Thank you so fluffing much :D

Edit: Damn Mickey, "Sora and I" not "Me and Sora" >:S
Also, can't tell if it was lipsync'd or not. I hope the whole game is and I wasn't really paying attention to the mouths. I may watch it again to see though

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

So, how long before the "MF is just another Xehanort" pop up xD

Which seems most likely now :(

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

So, he really did mean multiple xehanorts then.

It's just so confusing how that's even possible.
He says Master Xehanort will return, but if so, how can other Xehanorts return?
There's the possibility of cloning... but that'd be retarded
I'd hate it to learn that clones of MX (and possibly Young Xehanort), Terranort, XtA (who wasn't a fighter, so is unlikely), Ansem SOD, Xemnas were all made.
This better pulled off in a way that doesn't make it a shit(tier) idea.
Also, where does Terra fit in all of this!? o_O

theheroofdarknes

Website
theheroofdarkness.deviantart.com

interesting... more than one Xehanort. The imagination of that sounds... great? Bad? Disgusting? I sadly find no right word for it, but still it's unique.

For Terra... well - if Yen Sid means with the return of the "original" Xehanort + Master Xehanort, then this should normally mean:

Apprentice Xehanort with Master Xehanort's returned memories = Terranort. And as for the original Terranort, this also would mean the same position for Terra as before Apprentice Xehanort became Heartless and Nobody.

But that may also be just as wrong as some of our thoughts how this whole thing will end up - but it's surely getting interesting.

State

Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

theheroofdarknes

Website

Spoiler Spoiler Show

and? It's not too late to bring in another set of creatures - I mean - we hadn't known anything about the Nobodies yet, 'til the introduce of KHII or CoM if you want to count the humanoid ones so much - though the Nobodies already existed in the time around KH1, but weren't thought of yet, so it also wouldn't be too late to add in another series. And another series could mean another form of Xehanort, 'though this would start to get boring.

State

Awards

and? It's not too late to bring in another set of creatures - I mean - we hadn't known anything about the Nobodies yet, 'til the introduce of KHII or CoM if you want to count the humanoid ones so much - though the Nobodies already existed in the time around KH1, but weren't thought of yet, so it also wouldn't be too late to add in another series. And another series could mean another form of Xehanort, 'though this would start to get boring.

Then please, by all means tell me on what the new enemies are based. The heart, body, and soul are taking, that only leaves memory, mind, and spirit, seeing as how they're the most used stuff in the series.

theheroofdarknes

Website

Then please, by all means tell me on what the new enemies are based. The heart, body, and soul are taking, that only leaves memory, mind, and spirit, seeing as how they're the most used stuff in the series.

or you can get something in the in between - just as
Spoiler Spoiler Show

so... as you said, you could get the memories, mind and spirit and give them more form, but that would be too screwed - or you take unique things like what I told about up there when that happened or for example the unique thing with
Spoiler Spoiler Show
and make out something from that, but I go too far away from the theme, so...

State

Awards

Terra didn't possess anything, his spirit did, as to why Vanitas Lingering Sentiment was changed to Lingering Spirit. Spirits are only there because they didn't finish what they started, so, we see Terra's LS because he didn't finish defeating Xehanort.

theheroofdarknes

Website

Terra didn't possess anything, his spirit did, as to why Vanitas Lingering Sentiment was changed to Lingering Spirit. Spirits are only there because they didn't finish what they started, so, we see Terra's LS because he didn't finish defeating Xehanort.

Sorry, I meant MX's possession over Terra. I mean, two hearts in one body... especially if Terra never accepted MX
Spoiler Spoiler Show
- sure, the two hearts merged together at one point, but who says that it really had to come to this? It can also be that...

ah no, that's really getting too much away from the theme now, so I leave that alone. It's just, again another fanbase idea of a enemy sort that could appear and since fandom doesn't count...

State

Awards

If you're trying to say that the new enemy is two hearts on a body, then I suppose the enemy would be a rather selective amount of individuals, seeing as how not everyone can have two hearts in a body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back