• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blobbit

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS)

What's the big deal with it on DS? I mean, it's better than being on some other high priced gadget (iTouch/Phone).

darkheart709

Bronze Member

I actually like the idea of it going multiplatform. I prefer the PS3 but if KH gained widespread over multiple platforms, it would be good for the series. I was looking over some stats and I noticed that in Japan, the PS3 is leading over XBox in sales and the DS is leading over the PSP. Almost everywhere else though, the XBox is leading. If they were to develop KH3 and make it multiplatform, it would sell well both in Japan and everywhere else.

Didn't help with FF XIII that much don't see why it would for KH

Ixbran

i just found my self thinking, do you think they will change the game play style any?

like, from from what ive seen, in coded. when sora had party members, the game play style would be more like a final fantasy. good guys to the right, bad guys to the left, ect.Maybe this remake will make it so the game will play more like a traditonal KH game, like with KH: Days.

though this is only a guess based on my little knowladge of the game

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

∞;5090012 said:
Nintendo doesn't want people to be buying flashcarts, and the sellers and producers of the hardware and software are steadily being shut down, though others do pop up. Is that not Nintendo sending a clear signal? The selling of a flashcart, though, is not illegal at all, and there is no direct indication that buying a flashcart means someone is going to then put lots of pirated games on there. If anything else, it's a good way to get a game for free to see if you like it first, then you can delete it and go buy the actual game, which some people do.

That's true, but I'm not going to be purchasing this though, I don't feel it's worth my money. I'll just have my sister pirate it. I didn't like days and gave up on it.

Alisa180

AWESOME!

Now Days won't be my only late night KH fix (Not allowed to play the PS2 at night)!

And here I spoiled myself on Coded because I was convinced it wouldn't be released here. Ah well.

Awards

I bet $99999999999999999999999 that the cutscenes won't be lipsynched if they dont add new scenes!!!

TerravsVentus

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember last time we had a Kingdom Hearts game on Nintendo DS. I want Full cutscenes. Like the PS2 KH games.

Alisa180

Remember last time we had a Kingdom Hearts game on Nintendo DS. I want Full cutscenes. Like the PS2 KH games.

To be fair, Coded had only a few full cutscenes to being with. It was originally a cellphone game after all.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

like, from from what ive seen, in coded. when sora had party members, the game play style would be more like a final fantasy. good guys to the right, bad guys to the left, ect.Maybe this remake will make it so the game will play more like a traditonal KH game, like with KH: Days.

Coded plays like a regular KH game, with the exception of debug and side-scrolling modes.
Kingdom Hearts Insider - coded Gameplay

Yes! I KNEW it was going to be for the DS! Re:Coded only made sense to be ported to the DS. I wonder if it will have full 3D environments like 358/2 Days. I also hope that, instead of a puzzle game, we get Re:Coded to be like the other KH games (action-based).

Walkway

I bet $99999999999999999999999 that the cutscenes won't be lipsynched if they dont add new scenes!!!

Probably not. Pre-rendered cutscenes are incredibly hard to reanimate to fit the lip animations.
So unless the team is doing some serious work, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

It's not like KH1 2 or BBS where the cutscenes use the in game engine.

Kyarah

I'm happy I bought a DS two days ago XD

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

So excited!!! Glad I don`t have to buy a new system. : )

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Now that's a stupid reason to hate it for going on the DS. Plus, from my understanding Coded never really had many cut-scenes to begin with since it was on a phone in Japan. And I believe all of the cutscenes were pre-rendered anyway (could be wrong, never found a full playthrough of Coded but now that I know it's coming to America I won't spoil myself).

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Obviously its for the Nintendo DS.

Why you people questioned what system it would be on is beyond me since it cleary says on the site its gonna be on Nintendo DS (NDS)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Obviously its for the Nintendo DS.

Why you people questioned what system it would be on is beyond me since it cleary says on the site its gonna be on Nintendo DS (NDS)

I don't think people are really questioning it but are rather going "Oh I wish Coded was on a different console" or whatever.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

facepalm.gif

firetruck.

this.

poo.

firetruck YOU NOMURA.

I'M NOT BUYING YOUR pooTY DS PORT OF A CELL PHONE GAME. MAKE ME A REAL KH GAME YOU ASSHOLE

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

fuck.

this.

SHIT.

FUCK YOU NOMURA.

I'M NOT BUYING YOUR SHITTY DS PORT OF A CELL PHONE GAME. MAKE ME A REAL KH GAME YOU ASSHOLE

Hahaha, gotta love those filters yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back