• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded

coded is pointless filler --> all these side games are pointless filler --> days sucked --> let's hope perhaps if coded is remade, it won't feel as crap as days!

back on topic~

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Still doesn't matter. It's still off-topic in here

True, true.

Still, coded isn't that bad, I find. It's meant to be on the cellphone, and it's sort of short, but it ties well within the current arc.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

If they manage to expand it, would you prefer it? Like have monstro and Halloween town in it?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Wait... all the remakes in Japan have English voices.

SO HELP ME IF THEY'RE MAKING THE AMERICAN VOICE ACTORS DO THIS JUST FOR JAPAN, I'M GOING TO HURT SOMEONE.

First of all, they only reuse the English voices after the NA versions have come out. That's why the extra scenes in the FM don't have English voices. It would be simply stupid to pay VA to remake a game in English just for shits and giggles.

They might not even bother translating it for Japan, due to the fact they allready have it. They got the final mixes and get all the games first, so if they want Recoded, they can SUCK IT! :Ds1butz

Well, they're the ones who make it, so of course they get those privileges. If Americans had the ideas and drive and skills to have created and produced Kingdom Hearts, then maybe you could tell other countries to suck it.

Then I would have gotten it beter. But the game is only 90-100 days of Roxas and Xion's life. what happened to the other 200+ days?

Roxas ate ice cream and Xion fainted and moped :D

kh coded hinted even more information about the next kh game, and answered about who were in torment, but at the same time the game did not end with normal happily ever after, instead it got an epilogue ending.

we now know there is hidden data inside sora that ansem the wise has placed in him and that data will reveal how to save those who are in torment

Exactly! And also, this game sheds light on how hearts and data work in the universe of KH, too. I think it's important for expanding the mythology, so people who like to make up theories about KH would definitely want to play it.

I would laugh if it turns out to be a sequel to Coded, but this time, released for North America as well as Japan and where ever...

You called Coded 2, not Re:Coded... lol

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Well, they're the ones who make it, so of course they get those privileges. If Americans had the ideas and drive and skills to have created and produced Kingdom Hearts, then maybe you could tell other countries to suck it.

lol not only that, but they already have Coded and the extra cell phone KH thing so I highly doubt that they care. They could also just import it too since PSPs aren't region locked.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Nomura seems to be very "herp derp derp" about the series, with the last game real game that wasn't a side story over four years ago. All of the fans are going to lose interest in the series before the third game comes out at the rate he's going.
And you not playing anymore was probably for the best considering the poo that was Days. And you can just get the english subbed cutscenes for Coded online without having to play through rehashed KH worlds.

I probably would have gotten them if KH3 was the bigger picture (it isn't anymore with this arc thing going on) and, or if it was slated to be released promptly (about 3-6 years after KH2's release). With the way things are going, I don't want to be purchasing fragmented stories for another half decade knowing that KH3 is still not even in serious development because of more bridge titles in the works. It's like there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

I know it must be upsetting for faithful followers of the series, especially since things aren't really making much sense anymore due to Nomura not understanding the constraints of what was a rather simple but interesting story.

KH was released in 2002 yet it has already more installments than MGS. And in 10 years, the main story is completely finished (MGS1-MGS4). Side-games and spin offs are made later or during the main games' development. Why can't KH follow an example like that? KH is closing in on the 10 year mark, and all it has to show for it is a multitude of bridge titles and remakes. There's not a single home console title here. I probably wouldn't have a problem if we saw a high-end spec KH title.

You called Coded 2, not Re:Coded... lol

Close enough.lol I really didn't think Coded was that important. I was actually Bsing about hoping it would happen. I haven't seriously got interested in a KH game in a while. I was praying that my off remark wouldn't even remotely come true... But it did... Another KH game I won't worry about...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

*hypes, gleeful squeek* Coded! :D:D:D DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT! I have a PS2, PSP and a DS owo BRING IT ON, NOMURA!

*happy SoNami fangirl*

I approve of this delightful comment xD

I, personally, think it's on the PSP. Not much sense putting it on the DS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Iono. If it's a puzzle game, the touch screen might be good for it.

hmm maybe but, imo, PSP's graphics dominate that of the DS and Coded has really good graphics already.

I also don't really care if it'll get somehow on the iPod touch.
I'll try and convince my friend to buy it then and I'd play it every Tuesday :p

Aqualung

If this is a direct sequel to Coded and proves to be just as much filler:

fffuuu.gif

If it's not filler, but features Sora as its only main character, or it's just a remake of Coded for other systems:

s1keanureeves

If it's not filler and features Kairi and / or Aqua as main characters and allows them to be a playable in a future game:

s1ellefaces1ellefaces1ellefaces1ellefaces1elleface

OFF-TOPIC: Also just asking, would the mods please at least consider making some form of FFFFFUUUUUUUU~ into a smiley?

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

hmm maybe but, imo, PSP's graphics dominate that of the DS and Coded has really good graphics already.

Coded was designed with older phone models in mind, wasn't it? It's not meant to be that high-tech graphics wise, even if the graphics seemed decent. It would need a good engine and a smart planning but between that and saying it needs to be on the PSP there's a way to go.

And let's TRY keep this thread on topic, people? XD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Didn't they make it for the most powerful phone in Japan?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

While I admit I'm rather out of date, last I heard they made some sort of weird 3d-2d mix in the game so that older phone models could play it too.
I may be forgetful and misinformed though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

3D background, 2D characters. Thats the environment for the game. Wouldn't take much to copy and paste 3D models into the game right?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Weaker console = Ipod Touch/Iphone right?

I hope they won't be lazy with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back