• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded

Coded revealed the plot of the next game, it linked KH2 to the next game in the same way COM linked KH1 to KH2.

Coded revealed the next games will be about Sora trying to end the torment of Terra, Aqua, Ven, Xion, Roxas, Axel, and Namine.

358/2 Days revealed nothing of interest, except that Roxas was friends with a Sora Replica when he was in the organization.

And If someone just looked at the title of "358/2 Days" then they would assume all 358 days are playable. And there not, there are only 93 days and this can piss someone off real bad.

We knew THAT from BBS.

tacochance

I find your two statements to be contradictory.

How so? I enjoyed the story, Namine, Marluxia, and Repliku became my fave chars after the story. But the gameplay (cards, bleh) Sucked ass. I just got the manga so I wouldn't have to play the GBA game, then the PS2 remake came out. I love Re: COM

Sempied

We knew THAT from BBS.
However we did find 2 things out as well in 358/2 Days.

That Sora already knew Ven in the past, as well with the first point of Xigbar/Braig connection to TAV.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I wouldn't say that he knew him. Roxas is Ven's spitting image. It would take more than Sora remembering Ven to create Roxas like that. Whatever made Roxas look like Ven could've been what Xigbar saw reflecting, instead of any Memory that Sora himself had to call his own.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The manga is about the worst source to find out anything about the games from as it's contradictory to the true canon, like
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I like that version though lmao.

(Has nothing really important to add into this argument except the manga is great but not for getting the truth of the games)

loke13

However we did find 2 things out as well in 358/2 Days.

as well with the first point of Xigbar/Braig connection to TAV.
All stuff we would have found out when BBS. So really if you skip Days and Coded your not missing out on anything at all.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Wait. If this game's getting re-released (and even if not).
Coded/Recoded might get a manga.
And if it gets a manga, that means we'd get Amano Shiro drawing a certain scene-
*breaks off into incessant squeeks and giggles and squirms*

la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif

All stuff we would have found out when BBS. So really if you skip Days and Coded your not missing out on anything at all.

Coded is supposed to link to the next game so I donno about that.
Also, you can't judge a game's value by the series as we know it. It's Nomura - he loves using things in ways we'd hate for him to. Calling Org's Somebodies reflecting on Days and thus it's affecting their future acts, and the whole virtual journal thing messing things up further.
It's there, he'll use it.
Nomura's that sort of retconning weasel.

loke13

Wait. If this game's getting re-released (and even if not).
Coded/Recoded might get a manga.
And if it gets a manga, that means we'd get Amano Shiro drawing a certain scene-
*breaks off into incessant squeeks and giggles and squirms*

la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif

Coded is supposed to link to the next game so I donno about that.
Also, you can't judge a game's value by the series as we know it. It's Nomura - he loves using things in ways we'd hate for him to. Calling Org's Somebodies reflecting on Days and thus it's affecting their future acts, and the whole virtual journal thing messing things up further.
It's there, he'll use it.
Nomura's that sort of retconning weasel.
So i'm supposed to count on a hypothetical future where Nomura might bring back seemingly insignificant material from Coded or Days?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

The guy's ready to write off BBS and the entire Xehanort saga and replace the antagonist. I think you're giving too much credit for what's "important", too.
And you make it sound like KH2 was all that significant when we don't know that either. So.
Time will tell, either way.

loke13

The guy's ready to write off BBS and the entire Xehanort saga and replace the antagonist. I think you're giving too much credit for what's "important", too.
And you make it sound like KH2 was all that significant when we don't know that either. So.
Time will tell, either way.
Right. But as of right now Days and Coded are fillers.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

That Nomura's doing it all for the lulz. So until the series is over we won't be able to tell heads from tails about what's really important because he's making it up on the spot.
If for the next game he'll hit his head and recreating Xion using the technology they made the virtual journal world from seems like THE best idea ever, he'll do it. So saying anything NOW is meaningless.

loke13

That Nomura's doing it all for the lulz. So until the series is over we won't be able to tell heads from tails about what's really important because he's making it up on the spot.
If for the next game he'll hit his head and recreating Xion using the technology they made the virtual journal world from seems like THE best idea ever, he'll do it. So saying anything NOW is meaningless.
Thats right. Thank you for proving my point.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

its not a long game so if its released it proably extended version of the game like recom but fro ds again, however i dont think it will be as well recieved as the other titles

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

i dont think the game is finshed yet so it can come with bbs we dont get fm in america mabey for japan then will get our own single release in like 2012

siegleeagle

i dont think the game is finshed yet so it can come with bbs we dont get fm in america mabey for japan then will get our own single release in like 2012

If your talking about coded, then yeah its over. There are only 8 episodes and they didn't release the last one until bbs was released because it had major bbs spoilers. If you were talking about something else then don't mind me.

canito_q

Why are people saying Recoded will be a different game from Coded? Recoded is obviously the english version of Coded (the remix).
It couldn't be a different game, because we already an english VA is working on it. Now, if it were a different game, which, assuming by the name, involves Coded, we would a big hole in the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back