• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTD95

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded

I most definitely agree with you. Although coded has some things that coded lacks, and also coded has a better story than coded. I hated all the controls in coded, but they were fixed in coded.

Coded lacks something Coded has...
Coded has a better story than Coded...
Coded had bad controls while they were fixed in Coded...

What are you talking about?

tomasmccann

Awards

Coded lacks something Coded has...
Coded has a better story than Coded...
Coded had bad controls while they were fixed in Coded...

What are you talking about?

I was being sarcastic to a user's message. He was comparing Days to Coded, and he made a mistake by saying that "coded was slightly better than coded".
It made me laugh a lot.

tomasmccann

Awards

That doesn't make sense. I mean, you can like something without loving every part of it. It's like loving pizza but wishing you could have one without anchovies. But you don't get a choice in whether the anchovies are there, you have to just eat the damn pizza. But you don't have to LOVE the anchovies, just the pizza. You can still say I love pizza!! Doesn't make you less of a fan of pizza just for hating anchovies.

....weird metaphor is weird and i need sleep orz

You'll be quite surprised to know that since i live in naples (italy), i can get whatever i want on the finest quality pizza, other that having a huge variety of traditional combinations. So, pizza isn't an issue to me at all, LOL.
I see what you mean, like you said fans can dislike something about their idol, but to me it looks like most people on this forum hate everything about kingdom hearts that isn't KH1 or BBS. Just my impression

Awards

Please don't be on a cellphone! Please don't be on a cellphone! I suck at playing games on cellphone!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Okay there are 4 reasons Coded will always be better than 358/2 days.

1. Coded doesn't contradict the time line like Days did with Halloween Town and Olympus Coliseum
2. Coded's title isn't misleading
3. Coded has Destiny Islands playable
4. Coded has Traverse Town playable

tacochance

That doesn't make sense. I mean, you can like something without loving every part of it. It's like loving pizza but wishing you could have one without anchovies. But you don't get a choice in whether the anchovies are there, you have to just eat the damn pizza. But you don't have to LOVE the anchovies, just the pizza. You can still say I love pizza!! Doesn't make you less of a fan of pizza just for hating anchovies.

....weird metaphor is weird and i need sleep orz

...so I'm alowed to dislike something about kingdom hearts? In that case...
CHAIN OF MEMORIES FOR GBA SUCKED ASS D:<

Besides, I play the games for the stories, not the gameplay or anything else.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

Okay there are 4 reasons Coded will always be better than 358/2 days.

1. Coded doesn't contradict the time line like Days did with Halloween Town and Olympus Coliseum
2. Coded's title isn't misleading
3. Coded has Destiny Islands playable
4. Coded has Traverse Town playable
Coded did nothing for the storyline, only rehashed what we already knew. And how is Days's title misleading. Besides, Coded sucks on so many levels.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards

as i have said before

they began hinting at a NA coded when everyone lost hope and read the games summary,well at least thats what i did
i only havent read the final chapter which is the most important one

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Coded did nothing for the storyline, only rehashed what we already knew. And how is Days's title misleading. Besides, Coded sucks on so many levels.

Coded revealed the plot of the next game, it linked KH2 to the next game in the same way COM linked KH1 to KH2.

Coded revealed the next games will be about Sora trying to end the torment of Terra, Aqua, Ven, Xion, Roxas, Axel, and Namine.

358/2 Days revealed nothing of interest, except that Roxas was friends with a Sora Replica when he was in the organization.

And If someone just looked at the title of "358/2 Days" then they would assume all 358 days are playable. And there not, there are only 93 days and this can piss someone off real bad.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Coded revealed the plot of the next game, it linked KH2 to the next game in the same way COM linked KH1 to KH2.

That wouldn't make sense. Why would Square release a game that supposed to be a connection if the part it's supposed to connect isn't out yet??

KH1 <--CoM --> KH2
KH2 <--Coded --> ???

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

How the hell did it contradict the timeline?

CHAIN OF MEMORIES FOR GBA SUCKED ASS D:<

Besides, I play the games for the stories, not the gameplay or anything else.

I find your two statements to be contradictory.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

You'll be quite surprised to know that since i live in naples (italy), i can get whatever i want on the finest quality pizza, other that having a huge variety of traditional combinations. So, pizza isn't an issue to me at all, LOL.
I see what you mean, like you said fans can dislike something about their idol, but to me it looks like most people on this forum hate everything about kingdom hearts that isn't KH1 or BBS. Just my impression

Lol well in my metaphor, you don't get a choice of pizza at all cause you have to rely on Mamma Nomura to make them for you, and you just gotta eat whatever pizza he gives you, anchovies and all ;D

Coded revealed the next games will be about Sora trying to end the torment of Terra, Aqua, Ven, Xion, Roxas, Axel, and Namine.

Coded also expands on how data and the heart are linked.

358/2 Days revealed nothing of interest, except that Roxas was friends with a Sora Replica when he was in the organization.

...That was interesting? lol

That wouldn't make sense. Why would Square release a game that supposed to be a connection if the part it's supposed to connect isn't out yet??

KH1 <--CoM --> KH2
KH2 <--Coded --> ???

You do realise CoM was released BEFORE KH2...

KH1 --->CoM---> ??? (turned into KH2)
KH2 --->Coded --->???(don't know yet)

ICECOOL113

It has to be the English version of CODED!
RE-CODED has the part CODED in it so in theory it sounds like the RE make the Japanese version.
On another note I hope it won't be a stupid phone game for the IPhone!

SORA619

Awards

It sounds better as RE:coded. I think it will be on the Iphone. Lucky me ^^

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

KH1 <--CoM --> KH2
KH2 <--Coded --> ???
KH2 wasn't out when CoM came out.
Or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back