• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE: Chain Of Memories - Voice Cast

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

belleaurora

Re: Chain Of Memories - Voice Cast

Yes she does, even though it's really Namine pretending to be her. Remember the part in Riku's story when Namine appears to him in Kairi's form, to tell him not to be afraid to use the power of darkness? I'm almost postive they used Kairi's VA for that part in the Japanese edition, because there was a difference between her voice and Namine's.

Oh yeah...I forgot about that. I haven't played Riku's story in so long...
*fingers crossed for Hayden* :p :p

AxeltheFlame

Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Recom is really coming I'm like so psyched. I really hope Quinten Flynn does the voice of Axel because he makes Axel so hot that way! I just hope he isn't to preoccupied with the Iruka role in Naruto.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

I think Haley Joel Osment is able to make his voice sound younger, but i dont know where i heard it, so dont take it to heart. That would be wierd to watch the end of kh1, then the same scene again in re:com, and soras voice be totally different, lol

MasterHearts7762

I'm glad too that Sora and Riku's VA are gonna stay the same, but they might have to use a little sound magic to make Sora's voice sound like his age in KH.
He sounds adorable anyway, but would be nice to know how their gonna tackle that.

yeah i wonder how theyre going to make sora's voice sound all small and not deep again XD i cant wait for this, just found out about it today and i cant get over it :p

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Has anyone even posted anything about a future VC. come on people let's see some imagination lol

ur-vile

Awards

I hope that Christopher Lee returns as DiZ, though I'd be surprised. Also crossing my fingers Billy Zane is recast as Xehanort's heartless, I didn't care much for Richard Epcar's take on the character.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

Quinton Flynn was recently confirmed for axel!:toungesmile: no joke!!

Double posting reason: lag

T

tweekthetwitch

Zexion and Vexen have been cast, according to IMDB. (Axel too, thank god Quinton Flynn is returning.)

It looks like Meaghan Jette Martin is cast for Namine though, so no Brittany Snow.

Zexion is to be played by Josh Keaton (Done alot, nothing really I'm familiar with though sadly. ). Vexen is to be played by Dereck Stephen Prince (For those of you who have watched Naruto or Bleach, that is Shino's english voice and Ishida's.)

Also for those of you who care, Richard Epcar should be returning as Ansem ( I want Billy Zane!), and Christopher Lee as DiZ. Also Steve Burton will be Cloud, yet again.

Again this is all according to IMDB, so I won't say it's for sure, but there's a very good chance of it being true.

If you're curious, just check IMDB's Re:Chain of Memories page yourself. A couple days ago Zexion's english voice hadn't been cast, and now it is, so they seem to be posting alot in the last couple weeks.

Thoughts?

EDIT Nov 1st. : On IMDB's website Josh Keaton has been taken off as Zexion's voice actor. I'm not sure what exactly this means, it's possible he's been recast. Can't really say for sure right now though. He's the only one though that has been taken off, as far as I can tell Vexen, Axel and the others who have been cast remain. But who knows if they will remain.

Last edited:

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

So we know there was a voice casting for the American release of Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain Of Memories right?
But who is going to do the voice of Sora? Will Haley Joel Osment be filling the role or someone else? His voice did change alot from Kingdom Hearts 1 to 2. So it might be strange if he looks how he did in KH1 and sounds like he did from KH2.

Sorry If this is already posted or is in the wrong section.

They have technology to make there sound sound younger, so don't worry, I'm sure there voices will soudn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back