• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

re:chain of memories trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: chain of memories trailer

Wowzers, I'm actually surprised that they even posted something up. D: I've glad they actually put something up instead of saying that it would be coming soon and then, indeed, not come at all. (I ISH LOOKING AT YOU BATTLE SECTION ON KH2 SITE >:\) Buuuuuut, as happy as I am that they actually made a trailer, it lacked a lot. :| It didn't even have voices. But there were kewl battle scenes! <3 I didn't know there was a kewl fire attack like that...

Now if NA Square could just give the attention that TWEWY got on its site. ;0; They were updating it (even just a little bit) MONTHS after the game came out and it even has complete cutscenes for the game!

A

Azrael

Wowzers, I'm actually surprised that they even posted something up. D: I've glad they actually put something up instead of saying that it would be coming soon and then, indeed, not come at all. (I ISH LOOKING AT YOU BATTLE SECTION ON KH2 SITE >:\) Buuuuuut, as happy as I am that they actually made a trailer, it lacked a lot. :| It didn't even have voices. But there were kewl battle scenes! <3 I didn't know there was a kewl fire attack like that...

Now if NA Square could just give the attention that TWEWY got on its site. ;0; They were updating it (even just a little bit) MONTHS after the game came out and it even has complete cutscenes for the game!

Because everyone knows that TWEWY>KH anyday.

Neku>>Sora

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Haha. Well, that's only three months too late.

And the music was irritating.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better

I__c o u l d __n o t__ h e a r__ i t__ b e c a u s e __t h e__ d a m n __s i t e__ w a s__ t o o __s l o w__ a n d__ t h e__ v i d e o__ a n d__ m u s i c__ w e r e___ a l l___ s p a c e d___ o u t___ l i k e___ m y ___t e x t.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

I__c o u l d __n o t__ h e a r__ i t__ b e c a u s e __t h e__ d a m n __s i t e__ w a s__ t o o __s l o w__ a n d__ t h e__ v i d e o__ a n d__ m u s i c__ w e r e___ a l l___ s p a c e d___ o u t___ l i k e___ m y ___t e x t.

Your text is annoying, lol.

And yay! A late trailer.

I didn't think they were going to make one. Isn't it a bit unnesesary now?

Shade737

Silver Member

It should of showed on TV the game deserved it.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Dude. the Music does not have anything to do with this game. Only Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, in CoR. O well. at least thew updated it. even in the other Part where it shows the games stuff.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

It had a trailer? Well, at least now I know that and have had a look at it.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

I thought I would get it up first...

anyway, Glad it is up, the fire/Glide combo was cool, Nice to see the Zexion battle, and I liked seeing Sora activate a door.

But, it's a little late too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back