• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE: Chain of Memories Release?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Re: Chain of Memories Release?

Since it's a Remake, someone should close this thread and fast.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Does anyone know french?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

Reserve as in a group of people? A team? As in Re:Com and BBS was made by the same reserve? A simple guess, if it were big we would know by now :p

Lexeon

there was already a thread on the french thing called "Zack and Terra: French Speaker Needed" that has the translated page that someone deciphered.

Actually, I just used a translator site and searched, from English to French, "Reserve" and the result was, "réserve," just as it says in the article.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

"Reserve" here basically means in this context that this demo gave them an idea of what the Re:CoM team has in store for us in doing that game, it doesn't hint to the release of the game.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com

Most languages have a different structure to English. It could very well be what X_Marluxia_X suggested. I don't think it means anything about a western Re:CoM release. It would have spread by now.

C

Colours

All of this talk isn't necessary. You failed, and this should be in KH com. Or better yet, "NOWHERE". closed./

Lexeon

"Reserve" here basically means in this context that this demo gave them an idea of what the Re:CoM team has in store for us in doing that game, it doesn't hint to the release of the game.

Oh, well I didn't know. I was just thinking about it. Wanted to make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back