• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Chain of Memories mentioned at Gamestop Expo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net

EDIT: Never mind, please keep this thread.

It's nice to have something active to discuss a recent topic such as this.

Awards

Eh.

Hypothetically speaking, if they were to release it, I don't see why KH2FM wouldn't be included. Re:CoM is definitely not big enough to be considered its own game.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

^ Agreed, it would be too tiny of a package to ship solo.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net

It just doesn't seem like it'll be bundled with 2FM, as they haven't mentioned it at all.

I can see them discounting it. Well, no, I can't. Not Square.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com

Eh.

Hypothetically speaking, if they were to release it, I don't see why KH2FM wouldn't be included. Re:CoM is definitely not big enough to be considered its own game.

maybe... but i would buy it even if fm wasn't included. cuz i think recom would have to rock even more so then com

Awards

It just doesn't seem like it'll be bundled with 2FM, as they haven't mentioned it at all.

I can see them discounting it. Well, no, I can't. Not Square.

If that were the case, I probably wouldn't buy it (I'd just go online to see the English cutscenes). If Re:CoM were to be the only one to be released, it would either have to have a fair amount of extras in the game (no, I don't care about Japan's reaction) or it would have to be a low, low price. Like, $15.

Ren

adios motherfucker

That's interesting news for me.
I can see myself getting the game no matter what they charge. Kind of.

I'm thinking no KH2FM+ if we ever get RE:CoM, though.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

If that were the case, I probably wouldn't buy it (I'd just go online to see the English cutscenes). If Re:CoM were to be the only one to be released, it would either have to have a fair amount of extras in the game (no, I don't care about Japan's reaction) or it would have to be a low, low price. Like, $15.

This. In fact, whatever the case was, I wouldn't buy it. I already have my japanese copy and I don't feel like spending more cash to get something I essentially have already.

Awards

This. In fact, whatever the case was, I wouldn't buy it. I already have my japanese copy and I don't feel like spending more cash to get something I essentially have already.

I'm willing to get it if it fits my criteria. Like you, I'm not too fond on getting a game I already played just so it can be easier with English text.

But I mean, hey, don't tell me you wouldn't wanna spend 15 bucks on it.

Admittedly, the idea of it coming almost irks me. After getting Swap Magic and all that junk? Ugh.

Meh. I suppose the one major incentive to get it would be because I sold my PS2 and now only have a PS3 (can't play KH2FM+ anymore). If it isn't compatible, forget it, obviously.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Well, my PS2 is region free, so I can play any game from anywhere without using any of that shit. :3

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

The fact that this was from an anonymous person makes me skeptical, I will not get my hopes up like I did with the stupid VA thing

Valamphias

Even if it ends up being true, I probably wouldn't buy it - I was satisfied with it being on the GBA.

I might rent it, though - just for kicks.

Awards

I MUST know where you got your PS2 >83~
My guess would be Japan or HD put in a mod chip. I could have put in a mod chip, but frankly, I don't like performing lobotomies on my hardware.

The fact that this was from an anonymous person makes me skeptical, I will not get my hopes up like I did with the stupid VA thing

Here's something- was the event private or open? Because if it was the latter of the two, we'd be hearing a great deal more about it if the rumor was true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back