• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Chain of Memories help with Captian Hook.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narnianqueen

I'm playing Com and I've fought Hook 7 times already. Is there any weaknesses for Hook and tips you can give me? Thanks.

Gram

Banned
Awards

need more info like your level, avalible sleights, and such.

tho if you have it make a deck that uses lethal flame.

Crystal

Silver Member

What is your level?
I'm kinda forget about the game xD
But for what i remember, when you using friend card, don't use Donald, because he will cast thunder and Captain Hook is immune with it.

Gram

Banned
Awards

oh also i'd be nice to know if your playing riku or sora XD

Crystal

Silver Member

Did Riku fight Captain Hook? I kinda forget about it.

Narnianqueen

Well, I'm a level 39 or 40. I'm playing as Sora. Thanks again for the help...

Gram

Banned
Awards

at that level you should have it unless you've been skipping sleights at the level up menu.

Narnianqueen

i dont remember having hard boss fights in KH Re:CoM (even in Proud Mode). Just spam blizzaga and heal regularly. Lol

I try to heal but Hook keeps breaking my cards. Does his card deck always have the blue zero cards?

Silfarion

Hmm, what I did was just dodge roll around the ship and use the most powerful sleight I had... I spammed sonic blade. I was only about lvl 30s, and not much of a problem except being almost dead.

Narnianqueen

Hmm, what I did was just dodge roll around the ship and use the most powerful sleight I had... I spammed sonic blade. I was only about lvl 30s, and not much of a problem except being almost dead.

Yeah, I dodged rolled too. Especially when his cards turned to blue zeros. I think I have sonic blade... I don't know. I've found with the heartless that the easiest way to beat them was slide dash and most importantly Blitz. However, when I try to use Blitz on Hook, he always jumps out of the way for those barrels or he just breaks my cards. Slide dash works but I can only use it twice per reload.

Another question. With the bosses, sometimes those special Mickey green cards come around when you hit the boss a certain way or something. You know, the ones that will knock out the boss for a bit so you can beat them. How, with Hook, can you get that?

Narnianqueen

Oh, by the way, update. I just got the Lethal Flame slieght or whatever and found out that I don't have stop. Is there a specific thing I can do to get this or do I just obtain it?

Gram

Banned
Awards

i think stop is in a treasure room in wonderland but since you dont have you could make a deck of all attack cards.

one of 3 decks i use is all attack cards, just first equip like two zero cards, 3 cures (two of like level 5 or higher) and a potion or high potion, then nothing but attack cards like level 6 or higher.

also the reason he has so many zero cards is cause he uses some kinda enemy like card so dont worry bout it it wears off.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Why don't you just break his cards with 0 ? That's what I did.. been awhile since I've played RE:COM so that's pretty much what I remember doing for a lot of bosses, that and lvl up a whole lot.

Decade

haha I remember Hook and the many Riku's were the hardest bosses in COM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back