• Effective October 15th, all Youtube content threads that are posted within the creative media section will be subjected to being moderated before being displayed. Over the past year we've noticed lots of new members and a few old members that come here to advertise (obviously here since we're the largest Kingdom Hearts fan base community why wouldn't you) their Channel to promote new subscribers, likes, and displaying their media. However there is a huge difference between creative constructive media criticism, and borderline advertisement. So please, before you post here, understand how the creative media section works, if you have any questions or concerns regarding this change please reach out, we always like to hear ideas. Few might not like this idea, but it does help keep my section stay organized and not crazy looking, I would like to keep the traditional platform of what the section main purpose is for. It's to help build new and old artistry to an entire whole level.

Here's how it will work :

• If you post a thread within the creative media section that is youtube content related to your channel, it will be moved to the "Creative Media Youtube Showing Content thread", a sticky'd thread where members can all over discuss and see everyones content all at once rather than making it self promoting, by making your own thread, if you get my drift. The whole idea behind this is to get members involved in everyones media, and the purpose is to showcase your works, but not self advertisement right? Its all about the constructive criticism and giving everyone the same feedback and layout of how display and showcasing video media should look like.

• If you have already posted a thread regarding your youtube content, you will not be affected by this change and your thread will be untouched and you can continue to post and discuss accordingly with your peers.

Social Media Advertisement Content :​

Now I know lots of new members (out of the blue suddenly became youtube friendly, you're not slick) be-aware that you cannot use the Creative Media section as a gateway to advertise your media without wanting, giving and receiving criticism from your forum family. The idea behind the Creative Media is to help showcase and help improve everyones work or arts, whether it's digital, traditional, etc. Not to promote then leave, it's not fair to the community.

RazzyRu's Artwork

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

RazzyRu

Awards
Website
razzyru.com
Hey!

Thought I'd make a thread to share some work I've created. I'm also not sure what to call this thread, but we'll go with the above for now.

It may be a while before then, but when I create more I plan to add them to this thread as new posts.
Hopefully I can create some more Kingdom Hearts artwork and KH-related (Final Fantasy and TWEWY, I'm not sure what other term to use besides "KH-related" but hopefully it makes sense?) soon enough!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sorry for all the Spoilers haha, I might share some past artwork throughout this thread so the OP doesn't look so crowded, perhaps.

Hope to update this soon enough in the future, and hope you enjoy!

Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Savage Nymph
  • Completionist
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • 15th Anniversary
Holy shoot, these look so good, looks like fudge has another competitor when it comes to someone being able to replicate other artists work. really love the timeless river cloud.

RazzyRu

Awards
Website
razzyru.com
Thanks, guys! Hopefully I can upload some more when I get the chance!

Here's a Sephiroth I didn't get a chance to put here yet.

Holy shoot, these look so good, looks like fudge has another competitor when it comes to someone being able to replicate other artists work. really love the timeless river cloud.
Ooh, does Fudge have an art thread or place I can see Fudge's work? I'd love to check it out!

Akira

Trust only in the Force
Awards
  • No Name
  • Master Defender
  • The Foreteller
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
Oh damn, your art looks nice! Another person with much more talent than me, hah....
Anyway, this leaves me impressed already. Love to see more in the future. 😃

facemyfears

Awards
wow nice work! I hope you continue posting! the chibi sephiroth looks so pleased with himself, and I like your timeless river cloud!

Recon

My turn
Awards
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • News Hound
  • Ursus Union
  • Mog Boss
  • Final Fantasy Dimensions
  • The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
All of these are great, but really loving the first one. Great job Razzy