• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Raya and the Last Dragon (2021)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I'm looking forward to this one more than Gigantic, WIR, Big Hero 6, or Zootopia (although Zootopia turned out to be pretty good). Can't wait to see more.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
0C060459-FEAC-4817-B189-E398C3FF7FE4.jpeg
Saw this on Twitter and not sure if it’s real or not, but it looks great! Raya looks like she’d make a cool KH party member one day. 😁

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Oh this is not what I was expecting, I'm intrigued. This seems way more actiony than most of Disney's usual stuff.

astertide

Awards
Does anybody know why Kelly Marie Tran replaced Cassie Steele as Raya?

Last edited:

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
That’s a lot of announcements. I kinda wanna see who their VAs are. That kid is definitely going to be comic relief, like that other kid in Moana who struts and dances.

Off topic but still on the twitter feed,

We’re getting an Enchanted sequel too!

…years later when everyone is old and packed on the wrinkles…

Sister Act…in Disney+…you know, no matter how hard I try, for the life of me I can’t imagine Disney allowing anything that’s rated 16 up into their streaming service. Then again they’re awfully lenient to other IP so long as it’s not directly under their studio.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That’s a lot of announcements. I kinda wanna see who their VAs are. That kid is definitely going to be comic relief, like that other kid in Moana who struts and dances.

Off topic but still on the twitter feed,

We’re getting an Enchanted sequel too!

…years later when everyone is old and packed on the wrinkles…

Sister Act…in Disney+…you know, no matter how hard I try, for the life of me I can’t imagine Disney allowing anything that’s rated 16 up into their streaming service. Then again they’re awfully lenient to other IP so long as it’s not directly under their studio.

Everywhere outside of the US, they have added Star to D+ (except in select regions where Star will be a standalone service because sports or whatever) which is their mature content section of Disney+. It will host content that would normally go on Hulu plus the backlog of Fox and Touchstone films. It is an opt-in service.

Sister Act and Sister Act 2 are actually on Disney+ so I'm not surprised they are going to have the third one on there as well.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Honestly I'm just glad something is FINALLY coming out of the main studio after back-to-back Pixar-SW-Marvel, sequels, and live action remakes.

It would honestly make my day if they can release just one film, just one more film, in classic 2D Technicolor or something, but I'll take what I can get! Hopefully they make the MC a Disney Princess. We need new princesses. We haven't had princesses since 2016.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
So how long do we have to wait for it to be available on regular Disney+? I'm really excited for this movie, but not 30.- extra francs excited.

Back