• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

raving

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
I don't know.. I think that many here are a little to young for that:p It's fun to dance to the music:)

Rix

:)
Awards
Yes I know that is possible, but most of the people use to be a little bit older? So.. Any ravers here?

Jopari

Well, I've never actually been. But for a joke me and a bunch of other students at my school are trying to convince the prom organizer to make prom into a rave. It's a small school, so if we get enough it may actually work. Which would be weird.

But I have friends who go, but I'm not one to go.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
What is raves anyway? Is it a club?

basicly. mostly held in warehouses or other dark places. somtimes haveing several Dj's at a time depending on the size of the area. they crank loud techno and do lights and pretty much people just dance and stuff. but then there are people who use glowsticks and small finger lights and wave em around really fast to make crazy effects with em. it looks really cool.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
A rave is essentially a drug den with music and some flashing lights thrown in for a little extra buzz.

But yeah, if you want to go out dancing, but you're into harder stuff than what you find at clubs, raves are the place to go.

~Dorian Gray

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
A rave is essentially a drug den with music and some flashing lights thrown in for a little extra buzz.

~Dorian Gray
that's the kind of picture everyone has. theres plenty to do besides drugs. in some places drugs are a big part, but not everywhere all the time. most people just go to have fun. it's normally the after party when all the crazy stuff with drugs and such go down.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Get your glow sticks, knee pads, and your exstasy. Do not go if you have seizures from flashing lights.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
yes. there are. but yo don't need to have drugs to have fun at a rave. i have lots of fun without em.
You might not need drugs to make it fun but hell makes it a hell alot more fun with drugs. You would be dancing with a wall for the whole night having your best night and coversation with that wall you ever had.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
You might not need drugs to make it fun but hell makes it a hell alot more fun with drugs. You would be dancing with a wall for the whole night having your best night and coversation with that wall you ever had.

Because that's what extacy does, rite?

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
Extacy makes all the built up serotonin rush to your brain at the same time. serotonin is on of the factors that deals with your happier emotions and feelings. which is why you can't help but feel happy. i've never known anyone to talk to walls, but if your around other people whilst on E, then you'll be ever so happy to even know them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back