• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Raven's Eye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MemoryOathkeeper

Somewhere between Light and Dark; Twilight
((I assume we've all already met. :p))

Daniel wearily took another step forward and sneezed as the stench of rotting engulfed the air. He reflected what Clover had explained before he departed towards the detour the group had formed. Daniel gave one more heave to the stone that blocked the entrance from the side then muttered a flow of curses as it didn't budge. He profoundly gathered the words of the spell under his tongue and whispered, "aldr steinn." The boulder immediately crumpled and fell apart, clearing the path.

As the door creaked open, the smell of rotting corpses grew vigirously. He furtively evaded the walking corpses, now accustomed to their presence, and wrecklessly destroyed the ones that stood in his way. He glided down the flight of stairs and froze as voices echoed through the hallway just beyond the corner.

He finished climbing the steps and turned to the corner to check the commotion. Shocked, Daniel dashed towards the fighting scene. Clover, a guy that stood beside him, and an atrocious human figure towered adjacent to them.

"Detta andskoti!!" Daniel bellowed as corpses covered his passage, which instantly fell without a sound as it turned to dust.

Daniel took Clover's left side and smirked while he breathlessly grunted, "Reporting for duty, sir."

Last edited:

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
"I wonder where this... Clover is... he has to be somewhere around here. "

Adrian had ended up in an upstairs room of some old house. The small glass sphere he was carrying had told him he was out here. It was an ancient piece of magick... no matter what kind of spells were over someone, even the most powerful Arcane Magick was still processable to this sphere... known as the Eye of Thoth. He could now feel two powerful beings downstairs...

"One of them has to be Mr. Clover..."

Adrian took in a breath, sentencing his form to that of basically a breeze... or the same consistency and structure. He was still there... and one would need very, very keen eyesight to see him. He slowly "gusted" his way down the stairs... to see Clover being under constraints from this other one...who he had heard introduce himself as Alistair Morgan...

What fun this might be.

Adrian slowly gusted by, and as he did, reached out his hand, mumbling words to a spell he knew. He only knew about thirty...but he had mastered them, and some of them could be very powerful if used correctly. This one wasn't quite so powerful... but it did what it was supposed to do.

Release Clover from his binds.

Adrian kept gusting by, before turning around, and coming back up, reforming himself into a human state next to Clover, nodding to him. "Hey there...the name's Adrian Graves... I need to speak with you...terribly sorry for interrupting your fight...but I thought the odds were a little...against you? Heh." He gave a small smile before he turned back towards Alistair.

"Woo-hoo, for Voo-doo. " He smiled as he made a simple world-play of this guy's art.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Seirio, I apologize in advance, but you're out. I'm sorry, please don't ask why, just don't post within this role play anymore. Seriously. Everyone else, continue where Lord's post left off.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
OCC: LMAO!!! OMG!! That was hilarious. LoC I love you will you marry me? j/k, but that was funny. Now I just hope it dosnt happen to me.

IC: Lyric stood on the rooftop patrolling the ground below with his eyes scanning the area. He gave out a yawn out of boredom, covering his mouth with his hand. A cool mist poured from his mouth floating down the building, blending in with the already misty landscape. He looked down at the roof top, focusing on the spot, and phased through it to the top floor below. The nauseous smell didn’t effect Lyric for he just disabled his cense of smell. He walked casually through the rotting corpse on the ground, as if it had been something in the ordinary. He came to a set of stairs which, undead waltz at the bottom. He let out a sigh and looked at his surrounding area. He saw a big iron suit of armor with a spiked mace at its side. He walked over to the suit of armor and ripped the mace from its hand making the suit of armor crash to the ground, grasping the attention of the zombified corpse. He threw the mace on his right shoulder and let it rest on it with his hand holding the bottom

He walked down the stairs seeing the approaching zombies, tripping over themselves, trying to climb up the stairs. He took the mace with one hand and swung at the undead, crushing a good deal of them. With one arm in his pocket and the other on the handle of the mace, he demolished most of the zombies that stood in his way until he came to the last flight of stairs. He looked pass the approaching corpse, seeing Adrian releasing Clover from the hands that binded him to the walls. He also saw two other figures in the large room also. With one last swing, he took out the rest of the zombies in his way. He then came to the opening where the bunch was and just leaned on the mace, in a casual way, watching the approaching fight.

call_me_canada

A small piece of brick went sailing through the air before landing with a soft thud among the overgrown plants within the vast garden. Statues of all sorts stood high above the plants though many plants had wound their way around them. Shea tossed another piece up and down in the palm of her hand as she glanced down at her walkie-talkie. Clover was supposed to have signaled to them upon his arrival seeing as some of the team had arrived at different times. Shea had been lucky on getting one of the easier routes to their destination and had arrived some hours ago.

Her hand twitched slightly as she looked out at the garden from her current spot on the roof of the house. A vector reached out and picked up a full brick that lay in a pile nearby from a crumbled chimney. Sending the brick crashing into one of the statues she noticed a change in the scenery as the fog began to thicken around the house. The fog faded back to normal as quickly as the change had occurred which could only mean that someone had arrived. Attaching the walkie-talkie to her waste she stood up and headed towards the front of the house to try and catch sight of what had just come.

“Clover. . . .Lyric . . . I think someone has arrived at the house.” She held down the button as she spoke calmly into the machine. “It would be nice to know whether it was one of you seeing as how I haven’t seen anyone from the team.” As she released the button only the sound of static came as a reply and she cursed under her breath. The machines used by the team had all been altered and redesigned to work under any conditions faced by the team, but not everything was fool proof. With a strong enough power source any piece of equipment could be rendered useless.

A loud noise erupted from within the building as Shea quickly reached up to cover her ears. As the ground shook slightly beneath her feet her hands returned to her side as she looked along the roof.

“Clover must have arrived after all,” she muttered to herself as she ran towards one of the many windows that were set along the floor of the roof. Light poured in through the windows providing for a better light which allowed to Shea to see a shadowed figure emerge from one side of the room. The static from her walkie-talkie increased greatly causing her to quickly reach down and turn the knob until it was silenced. Squinting her eyes she noticed three figures standing opposite the one that had caught her eye first. Recognizing two of them as Clover and Lyric she questioned the presence of the third man that stood there but turned her attention back to the other. He must have been the one that was causing the trouble, but she could only assume.

Watching the movements on both sides ideas raced through Shea’s head as she tried to find the opportune moment to pitch in a hand. A breeze blew across the rooftop as a terrible stench filled her nostrils only increases the unpleasant fragrance of the dead. A terrible screech rang in her ears as she turned sharply a creature speeding down from the skies only to bring its talons crashing into her. A pair of vectors shot out as they held the talons at bay though her body was sent hurtling through the glass window beside her. The raven like creature continued to force down on her body as the other pair of vectors shot down into the floor below, leaving deep imprints of hands, to cushion her fall. Glass showered down from the wide open hole as Shea grabbed a large chunk beside her, driving it into the leg of the beast.

The Big Lovin'

Lyirc reacted to the sound of the crash, looking towards the broken window. He got a glimpse of Shea before she was sent hurling in from the window. “Shea…” he said to himself. Lyirc extended his arms to the side, having two large handguns appear in his hands (Guns in my pic). He jumped on to the bird, hitting its head with the butt of his gun. He jumped off the bird creature about 20 yards away, grabbing the attention of it. It struggled to break free from Shea’s vectors. He broke free charging at Lyirc with a limp. He raised his guns parallel to each other firing the left gun the right towards the creature’s head. The creature evaded the first bullet but was hit in its wing by the seconded.

Its charge continued strong towards Lyric. He leaped at him with its sharp talons, one more limp than the other. Its talons meet with Lyric’s abdomen, sensing his stomach ever so tightly. The bird attempted to release, but couldn’t. Something was holding them in. The bird flapped its wings fiercely, trying to break free but couldn’t. The creature’s legs had phased through Lyrics, but he re-configured him his stomach area, trapping the bird. Lyirc lifted the gun in his right hand to the bird’s head and pulled the creature, dropping it to the ground. He became transparent and the rest of the bird followed. He stepped to the side, along side the creature. His eyes wandered from the bird to Shea, to see if she was ok but was quickly interrupted by many loud shrieks in the sky. More of the creatures took flight from the of the roof, circling the two like vultures. “Stupid birds” he thought in his head. He cocked his gun back and stretched neck, preparing for a fight.

Last edited:

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Clover’s surprise when the cords binding him suddenly vanished was quickly surpassed by the surprise he felt upon hearing his unknown benefactor’s name. Adrian Graves, it was a name Xavier had mentioned years ago. But beyond the fact that Adrian had a rather unique heritage, Xavier hadn’t been able to offer much in the way of valuable information. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth Clover still couldn’t help but be suspicious of a strange person appearing randomly to offer aide. Still, Alistair Morgan took precedence for the time being.

Slowly moving a few steps away from both men, Clover rubbed his right wrist absentmindedly, and mentally prepared himself for what he knew impending confrontation.

“The odds aren’t in your favor, Alistair. I’m aware of whom you are, but you’re not facing any amateurs today. This conflict won’t end well for you, but I’d hate you kill someone with a talent like yours.”

Clover said the word all the while sifting through his memories for a spell potent enough to shut Alistair down without a fight. Options were few, with only two possible invocations with the strength required. Both would leave Clover exhausted and in his present circumstances exhaustion definitely wasn’t an option.

“Mr. Barnes, do you presume to confront me alone? You’re alone, trespassing on my land, and threatening me in my own home,” Alistair said, an arrogant sneer marring his handsome features. “Ju-“

A rather large crash sounded just above their heads; seconds later multiple rather battered looking corpses landed in a heap within site of the ballroom doors. Lyric descended the stairs, mace in hand, and stopped close to Clover.

“I guess this is why more people don’t use corpses to handle at home security,” Clover said in a mocking tone. Hoping to utilize the element of surprise Clover made a quick hand gesture, letting loose three balls of scalding hot brimstone.

Alistair raised both hands, muttering something unintelligible, and sent a jet of sickly yellow liquid in Clover’s direction. Rolling left Clover sent a nearby table flying haphazardly towards his opponent. Alistair’s eyes glowed with the same sickly yellow color and the table exploded into splinters.

“You’re not going to make this easy on me,” Clover grunted, leaping behind a table in time to avoid a sizzling orb of sulfur. “This wouldn’t happen if the team was more coordinated,” Clover muttered to himself. Shea chose that time to burst through the large window behind him, sending glass everywhere, and creating large hand-like impressions in the elegant wood floor. Hot on her tail was an oversized decayed bird that lunged at Shea with two very wicked looking talons.

“My home will not be tarnished!” roared Alistair. “Guards, rise now, rise and kill the trespassers!”

As Alistair spoke the ground under Clover’s feet began to rumble and cracks quickly spread through the age old wood as twelve giants exploded through the ground. They were unlike any creature Clover had ever seen, beasts seemingly sown together from what appeared to be left over human remains. Some were so badly put together that coagulated body fluids literally dripped all across their bodies.

Clover stared at the towering masses of flesh and shook his head in disbelief. Drawing upon the energies within he launched a powerful spell. Lightning erupted from his palms striking the nearest giant. The immense creature released a sound from it’s stomach and grunted at Clover as it shrugged off his spell without ill effect.

“Oh crap…”

BladesofJustice

"My Story"
Hope it is still not too late yall. haven't been on the forums in a while if anyone still remembers me. Was in the other Raven's Eye RP, and was sad it ended. Hopefully my template checks out.
Name: Horizon Calvalry
Appearance: Black hair, shoulder length, slight built, wears a black leather coat, with black and white tennis shoes, black jeans, and a white T- shirt underneath the coat. He also has slightly reddish eyes.
Being Type: Half-Vampire, Half-Human (Hopefully we can have halfies again like last time...)
Personality: He is quiet and mostly keeps to himself, by way of his life, but can be counted on by people he knows well.
Bio: Horizon had no home....

His father, Lord Orostone, practically the most powerful vampiric entity in Relic, a neighboring dimension that almost overlapped the earth's, bore a son. Many thought that he would fall in his father's footsteps. Only Orostone calmed the mighty hunger of the blood thirsty vampires that practically haunted Relic killing humans that happened to stray away from the safe lamps of the cities at night. While out feasting Orostone met up with a human woman. He was enticed by her beauty and did what was forbidden by vampiric law, he fell in love with a human. Although terrified at first, the woman soon came to love him back and they stayed in the outskirts of Relic avoiding the vampiric throne that Orostone was bound to rule by heritage.

Soon they bore a son. He looked almost human, except for his reddish eyes. They were the only proof of his vampiric heritage. However when the woman had Horizon something changed in Orostone. He downgraded back to his primal vampiric ways. Soon leaving the house feeding on human blood once again in the late hours of the night when the woman and Horizon were asleep. It was when Horizon was one his life changed forever.

Word Orostone's abandoning of the throne had spread. Soon human and vampire alike sought for him. Human to kill him and hopefully end the leniage of vampires, and vampires to bring back their king. The vampires marched in waves, reaching the limits of human civilization coming face to face with an army of humans ready to fight. War soon broke out for decades, until Orostone finally surrendered himself to the mercy of both races. By then his body had been literally dried of substance and soon died after. Human and vampire could not mate, because of the differences in their flesh. However Orostone protected Horizon using centuries of forbidden magic to keep him from dieing. This took the last of Orostone's strength and in an act of vampiric law ate the woman and later died from the intermixture of blood.

Shunned from being a half breed, Horizon was chased down almost to death by the vampires and almost killed by the humans. Teaching himself the old vampiric language he used the binding spell on his body to open a portal to earth at the age of 23, in human years. He always wore shades to avoid eye contact, because although many didn't belive in the supernatural there were always the few who did and one cross tainted with holy water or silver would break the bind on his seal. Soon after traveling for miles he found himself in what the humans call "New Orleans"

Overhearing certain people he learned of the mysterious R.E.I.A. and how they were people of all different backgrounds. Soon he joined the team and finally put his vampiric rage to decent use.
Other: SInce he is half vampire and half human, he can be outside in the sunlight and is impervious to all but the most powerful concentrations of light.
OOC: Will post a little later if everything checks out

Last edited:

Katana

I can only express puzzlement, which borders on al
Stakeouts were fun when you had nothing else to do. Or at least they were, provided that you knew without a doubt that something was going to happen like Kai did. She had simply been waiting for the Raven team to show up and the fun to begin. She wasn’t disappointed. As she saw the group leader head into the mansion, Kai hopped down from her hiding place. Running a hand through her currently chin length blue, purple, and lime green hair, her currently grey and thoughtful eyes studied the building.

Kai was good at sneaking, even from the undead guards. She just didn’t register on their radar unless they were looking at her, probably because she wasn’t vaguely human. Slipping carefully into the house, she appeared just in time to watch a very dramatic scene unfold between Alistair and the Raven leader, Clover. She didn’t make a move just yet when he was bound by Alistair’s magic, but observed from her hidden vantage point. She was curious to see what happened if she didn’t interfere. Though as other appeared in the room and began to act, including one who may have perchance had the same idea that Kai did in joining the agency, Kai decided that maybe it was time to do something, though it did seem with each new person that Alistair was certainly toast.

Kai wrinkled her nose slightly as Alistair sent a sickly looking stream of pus yellow sulfurous stream towards Clover. He really had the nastiest magic… Just as she moved fully into the room to get involved, since that was the whole point, she wanted to join up… the ground began to rumble as Alistair demonstrated that he still had a few tricks up his sleeve, or you know, beneath the mansion. Kai had moved fully into the room now and the giants weren’t exactly picky about who they stomped.

Kai might have commented on the irony of the man ripping up the floor of his home then commanding his zombie giants to make sure the interlopers did not tarnish his home, but she was too busy at the moment. Maybe it was ok if he destroyed it himself, but not if other people did. The same principal as insulting a close friend or relative she supposed, you were allowed to do it, but no one else was. Anyway, yeah busy… with the giant… things.

Guards, guards… I guarded that brat once… so I qualify since he didn’t specify whose guards… and as for the trespassers...

Just then one of the giants swung at her, interrupting her thoughts, even though she was clearly just an “innocent” bystander... thus far. Kai smiled as she dodged the lumbering blow and danced back out of the way as the other part of the phrase puzzle fell into place since the giant itself had resolved it.

Trespassing on my personal space.

“Snap!” Kai said gleefully, her eyes changing to the deep blue of a cloudless sky. She had long since gotten used to manipulating people’s statements in order to invoke her own power. It was kind a pain in the ass, but whatever. It wasn’t like she’d been able to think of a way around that. It was mostly irritating because it seemed like such a stupid limitation. She was sure it related to some imposed thought block, since all she needed to do was think her way around it for her powers to be active… but it only worked so long as she actually could twist it out of someone, or take it on direct command. His wording was nice though because it had the added bonus of totally screwing with the command Alistair gave. Kai loved that. She was hardly going to ruin the fun for everyone else though, by unraveling all the giants though, so instead she went for the nearest one that had tried to smack her. Blasting them didn’t work like the Raven leader Clover had tried, besides, Kai’s power worked as a matter of will anyway. Oh the jinn could be foiled, just not easily when their will to make something happen was already set in motion. Anyway, she had a nice solution for the moment. Looking at the giant thoughtfully, she reached out and flicked her finger upward then downward again. As if unzipping the stitches, they quickly unwound from the flesh and the giant fell back into body parts on the floor.

Hehe, rest in pieces.

Kai wasn’t positive they’d simply lie there after being dismantled, but she figured it was easier to deal with some corpsified arm then a large undead Frankenstein's monster-esque giant.

“Hello.” Kai called out to Clover with a bright smile and a big wave, taking the time now that the immediate threat to her was mostly gone, not bothering with full introductions just yet. Then she glanced at Alistair, unable to resist from comment. “Shame about the floor.”

She’d talk to Clover after when this was all settled. For now there were still lots of not-so-jolly-yet-still-rather-puke-green giants to contend with.

Last edited:

BladesofJustice

"Well, glad i didn't miss out," said Horizon appearing in a blaze of purplish energy right above the house. He had been back to Relic to check on the state of the place out of curiosity. Clover let him go every now and then, just to make sure no vampires were sneaking through the dimension. There was nothing worse than a non intelligent blood thirsty vampire on the loose. However, Horizon was different. Being part human he had a higher level of intelligence than most of them. Most simply made grunts and roared at you. Quickly descending he made several quickly hand signs silently repeating a vampiric spell he had been "taught" in a sense. It was at this moment his body erupted with black energy as he crashed through a window landing on the bottom floor with Shea, Lyric and Clover.

"Sorry I'm late," he simply said while holding up his right hand aiming at a particularly disgusting giant whose left arm was slightly dragging covering the floor in bodily fluid. Instantly the black energy covering his body traveled up the length of his arm erupted from his right palm in a concentrated beam of energy that blasted a bowling ball sized hole through the giant right in the chest. Horizon watched with surprise as the creature's flesh simply sewed back together as if with magic.

"Well it seems that we know why they won't die." Horizon put his hands together in a prayer positon as he closed his eyes remembering the ancient dialect his father fused into him. "NSYLER VAMFLAME!!" he yelled as a serpent like flame engulfed the giant melting its flesh as it roared in a doggish sort of way as it stumbled to the ground, its leg burned off. The creature tried to get up, but with its leg melted it yelled and suddenly grew quiet. In a matter of seconds its legs gained back thir shape as it stood of for round two.

The Big Lovin'

Lyric looked over at the “re-assembled” giant. He gave out a chuckle at Kai’s humor. Suddenly, he was sent flying into a wall by the fist of one of the giants. His back slid down the wall landing on his backside. He stood up and fired one of his guns at the giants head, dropping it to the ground. The giant slowly got to its feat and gave out a grunt and then a howl like scream. Lyric grew a smirk on his face and quickly sprinted at the giant. He jumped into the air and kicked his foot into the giants gut then pushed up, kicking it in the face while doing a back flip. He landed back to back with Clover with his guns facing in the air. “Would you like me to take care of the birds for you sir while the others take care of the giants sir?” Lyric asked him.

A bird stood at the entrance of the broken window, while the others still attained the same vulture like circle. Lyric pointed his guns at the bird, unloading 2 whole clips of lead into the birds face, making it drop to the ground outside. He quickly reloaded his guns and kept them in the ready position, awaiting the captain’s orders.

Lord of Chaos

"Woah...apparently I wasn't too late for a party then."

He smiled a moment before he saw the large patchwork giants appear. He sniffed the air for a second, before he gave a slight bow to the rest of them, and turned back into... something akin to air. He slowly phased through into one of the large giants, before turning his body into solid rock...causing the creature to stop in its tracks. Within a moment, he bust through it, before turning back to a human state.

He saw another one coming for him, and he cocked his head to the side. He watched its gait, noting the fact that Alistair was either really crappy at sewing these half-hearted-humonculli together or there was more to this then what he thought. He had to snap back to reality though; the creature was still approaching. He slowly brought up his hand, and, in his palm, was a small little piece of vine. He whispered onto it, and slowly it grew, into a living, carnivorous vine. He watched as it wrapped around the creature, and slowly devoured it... like a large boa or anaconda.

He blinked as he looked around and dusted himself off, realizing that there was a small piece of gut on his shoulder. He looked back over to Clover and gave a small, satisfied smile. "Anyway..."boss", you gonna go after the bad guy?" He couldn't help but give a snicker.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Everything descended into chaos before Clover could even try to coordinate his team they’d rushed into combat. Alistair had disappeared along with one of the walking morgues he’d summoned. Clover would have to follow, but he couldn’t leave Shea, Lyric and the others alone, especially not with an unknown quantity like Adrian. He’d have to hope Alistair wasn’t preparing something worse; he couldn’t help but laugh at the thought. Cases like of this type always got worse before they got better.

With impressive speed two giants moved on Clover, attempting to crush him between one another. Dropping to his knees and rolling forward Clover moved just in time to watch the two brutes smash into each other. Sadly they were little affected and quickly returned their attention to Clover.

“I see your master made you a bit smarter than usual, but not smart enough,” Clover said, making a quick series of motions with his left hand. Instantly the ground beneath the two giants began to ripple. For a moment the wooded floor quivered and before they could move the two giants were swallowed by the now liquid floor. Clover watched them struggle for an instant before they finally fell beneath the surface. With a smile on his face he made a quick sweeping motion with his right hand, returning the floor to normal, and disposing of his attackers.

“Hello.”

Spinning around Clover raised an eyebrow at a mischievous looking young girl standing over the disassembled remains of a giant; it appeared that the magical stitching holding the creature together simply undid themselves. A glimpse of the girl’s eyes told Clover she was responsible for whatever had happened. Something about those eyes made him nervous; they were eyes that looked right through a man, eyes that missed nothing. Horizon’s sudden entrance took Clover’s mind off the girl. Seeing the young half-breed launch a failed attack, Clover quickly followed up with a spell of his own, catching Horizon’s target with a blast of grey light that converted flesh to stone.

“They’re protected against such things. You’re all going to have to get creative real god damn fast,” he shouted, moving closer to Shea and Lyric to get their attention. “I don’t want any one fighting alone, stick close to a familiar face and watch our ‘helpers’ closely.”

Adrian’s voice sounded from across the room as he questioned Clover in an aggravatingly mocking tone. He wasn’t sure if Adrian was a friend, but at the moment he had the strangest impulse to knock him on his ass. “You’re very helpful…If it concerns you so then help me find him.”

Not waiting for a response Clover dodged a blow from one of the remaining giants and leapt feet first into an opening in the wooded floor, hoping that wherever Alistair went was the same place his guards had come from.

OOC: Pardon the crappy post, but I'm being forced off the computer for the night. <.< Word of warning to all of you, relationships can be a pain in the ass...Don't tell my girlfriend I said that. ><

BladesofJustice

OOC: No prob lol
IC: "Right" answered Horizon to Clover after hearing the advice. Sensing danger he ducked as one of the few giants left swung a hefty hand at him. "Get creative huh?" he said to him self as he recalled a spell he had made up. He quickly backflipped as the giant swung again. He landed on his feet and clapped his hands in another prayer position, before making a complicating series of hand motions. Right as the giant charged at him Horizon suddenly vanished. The giant looked all around but Horizon was gone.

Suddenly Horizon reappeared right in front of the giant. Taking his hands from the prayer position he concentrated dark energy to his hands as he drove them straight into the chest of the giants almost anchoring them in there. THis was a very compromising position as it left Horizon open for attack. The giant seemed to realize this as it raised its arms ready to strike, but suddenly stopped. Horizon suddenly pulled his arms out of the flesh as the giant suddenly shriveled up, its flesh scattering in the wind from the numerous walls in the building. Horizon watched as the giant disentagrated body scattered and looked at the other giant.

Horizon quickly teleported before the giant moved and reappeared above him landing on his fleshy shoulders. Bringing his arms up Horizon once again concentrated dark energy to his arms drilling them through the flesh of the giant, watching as its body suddenly disentagrated. Horizon quickly did a frontward flip landing on the ground watching Clover chase after the man. He looked back to Shea and Lyric and the strange girl and the other person by the name of Adrian. He wondered if Clover would be alright alone.

MemoryOathkeeper

Somewhere between Light and Dark; Twilight
((Forgive me for being late. Let's see if I can somehow fit into this scene.))

Daniel grunted as he sat up between the wreckage of the mansion. He waited until his eyes adjusted to the darkness and started to make his way out of the ruin. He blankly surveyed his location, letting out a sigh in frustration.

"Something must've knocked me out cold," he thought, trying to reflect what had happened. He pushed through the rest of the splinters and straightened up. He warmed up to embrace the cold then stalked through the silent hallway. After traveling through the dark, using the wall as guidance, he found a speck of light flowing through a crack on the ceiling. He groaned as the soreness started taking action but tensed as barely audible footsteps approached his vicinity with developing speed. Out of reflex, Daniel started gesturing symbols with his left hand as he muttered a spell under his breath.

A figure that was engulfed with the aroma of rotting flesh, swept past Daniel with astonishing speed, leaving his spell uselessly hanging beneath his tongue. He tried to call out but fell back as another figure swiftly made his way through the wreckage. Muttering a curse, Daniel wearily stood up and looked at the familiar clothing that started to fade out of distance.

"Mr. Clover," Daniel mumbled with excitement as he took off towards the two, "playing tag?"

Last edited:

Lord of Chaos

Adrian looked around as he seemed to be testing the air. He popped his neck to the side before he rolled his eyes at what Mr. Clover had requested of him. He slowly brought his gaze back to that of Clover, but not before casting a glance at all the other figures around the place. It was becoming way too crowded... he figured he would have to clear some space soon.

"If you must know.." He watched as Clover leapt down into a hole, and followed after him.

He landed deftly next to him, and dusted his shoulders off, before he resumed. "As I was saying, if you must know, Alistair is heading off in that direction..." He pointed to a tunnel, and gave Clover a curt smile. "I think he's either heading for an escape, or maybe for some large...weird chamber. I can't quite tell... too much interference coming from that direction."

He looked around a moment before he nodded to Clover. "Oh well... I'll be watching you...and I'll return later...'boss'." He couldn't help but snicker once more, before he disappeared.

call_me_canada

Shea had gotten to her feet quickly after the great bird had staggered away returning her dagger to its place on her waist. Running her eyes across the scene she was able to spot most of the members but saw a few new ones, but they weren’t anyone’s main concern at the moment. The shattered glass lay around her feet and as she shook her head to the sides more pieces fell to the floor. Returning her attention to the fight her vectors shot out as a giant charged her swinging down with one of its fists. Leaping to one of the sides the giant hit empty air as Shea slammed her vectors into the broken ground beneath her launching her into the air.

Landing on the giant’s shoulder she staggered for a moment before maintaining her balance as one of her vectors immediately tried to plunge into the back of the giant’s head. The mass below her dipped its shoulder as it tried to find the source that was causing the pain that had erupted in its skull making things harder for Shea. As the other vectors pierced the skull it fell to its knees as Shea leapt off to stand at a distance as to not be caught underneath the mass as it fell. A wide gash was present on the back of the giant’s head which liquids began to flow out through, an opening which Shea had used to destroy what she believed was a substituted central nerve system.

As the fighting continued her mind wandered to the two fighters who had decided to lend a hand marveling at some of the skills they possessed. “Well let’s hope that they are on our side,” she muttered under her breath as her mind returned once again to her fight.

Turning on her heels she ran towards where the others were, following the instructions given by Clover to fight together. Horizon was fighting one of the remaining giants some hundred feet away but as she got close the giant disintegrated before her eyes. Giving a slight shrug of her shoulders she tugged on Horizon for a moment before running towards the hole in the ground where Clover had disappeared to.

“Come on now we don’t have time to waste Horizon!” She shouted over her shoulder as she leapt down through the hole. Landing some feet away she heard the new man’s comment to Clover before he disappeared. Taking wary steps forward she went to Clover’s side as she looked down the tunnel, biting down gently on her lip.

“So do you think that he was telling the truth, I mean how could he know what was down there?” Her weight shifted onto her other foot as she stood in silence waiting for a response. Letting a smile appear across her lips she nudged Clover in the side. “There’s only one way to find out what is down there and we can’t be letting the bad guy get away. Things are finally coming back together for the team huh? So where to captain?” Walking forward she looked down the long tunnel and looked back at him.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Working on a post now, but I'm also putting about thirty other things off until the last minute. This is my insane attempt to cram everything crucial to my future into one day. Let's see how well I handle pressure. If I don't post tomorrow you'll know my body literally exploded all over call_me_canada's beautiful bosom, covering her in chunky bits of the once divine being known as Morpheaus The Dream.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Clover dropped to the rocky ground below with a muted thud, landing in a low squat, and throwing both his arms forward to maintain his balance. Adrian dropped down an instant later, dusting himself off in a rather arrogant motion, and offered his ‘help’ to Clover. Eyes following the direction Adrian indicated, Clover wasn’t surprised to see a sickly yellow glow emanating from a few yards down the tunnel. “That can’t be good,” Clover mused, speaking partly to himself. “Listen, Alistair’s something of a legend certain circles. I’m sure I can handle his magic, but this is his turf. That being said we should try for a surprise of our own. I noticed you can manipulate your density,” Clover continued, turning to address Adrian face to face. But Adrian had faded away just as quickly as he’d appeared. “Maybe you can…come up behind him.”

Shaking his head in irritation Clover summoned a dozen spheres of crackling blue energy, the spheres began rotating around him in a soft circles. Shea landed nearby, hesitantly stepping forward to peer deeper into the tunnel.

Clover smiled at her inquiry towards Adrian’s truthfulness. “I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him But Alistair obviously headed that way.”

He sighed inwardly and grimacing as Shea playfully nudged him forward. Something about this entire case felt wrong. His stomach was twisted into knots, and usually this kind of thing was barely a step above a relaxing glass of scotch. Oh well, they were past the point of no return. “Let’s go earn our pay check. I’ll leave the orbs behind to light the way for the others.”

BladesofJustice

Horizon quickly dropped suddenly behind Clover and Shea, panting only slightly. He was so used to flying, but he felt a prickle of dark energy running up his arms. "If you need a good eye I can see extremely well in the dark, plus as it gets darker, my power increases a little, but not too much," said Horizon looking forward into the darkness his red eyes glaring. "We better stay on our toes," he said about to head with the others down the tunnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back