• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rating

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
i dont think disney can make a game with T in it....its like right in between E and T....we don't know.

sili~*

Website
khfanforall.deviantart.com
slang...*shudders*...
Well I was just wondering.
I read in game informer that it would be between E&T, but that's it.
And Who knows what stuff could be in KH2.

ordyh

It depends on the game itself. If u can kill non existant things like heartless, then E. But if you start hurting Human Type Characters, then T

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
It's probably going to be E because there's a younger audience that likes kingdom hearts. Although it could be T because the story seems to be a little darker. Maybe it will be for ages 10 and up...

Awards
Well, if it did get a T rating, you know it's gonna be BAD-@$$. I mean, come on folks... When has Disney ever had a T rating? Hmm? Ok. I think it might have a chance at a T rating, but personally, I don't have an answer for that.

Unknown Zinko

Well it could be both, but do you think that some little kid isnt gonna because its rated T or even M. I mean i now many a kids who play T and M. Unless there parents are like super strict there gonna play it either way.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Hmmm.....the first one had Violence...but that was just fighting. There was no blood. It was basically "Fantasy Violence" so they gave that E

CoM only said the word "hell". They gave that E and said Mild Language.

Now. Put it together you can still have E.

Plus you must consider the fact that:

Final Fantasy = Teen
Disney = Everyone

The majority of the game is Disney. So put in a math problem it would be like:

F + -D = E

F represents Final Fantasy which equals Teen
D represents Disney which equals Everyone

Disney is the majority. So it would downgrade Teen to Everyone. It's like the FF part really has no strength to bring it up to the next level.

But it is still possible that it gets a +10 rating thing. Where its best that 10 and over play.

But it has a greater chance at being "Everyone"

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
its most likely going to E cuz of disney. ya theres alot of young ones that like kingdom hearts.

i think its between E and T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back