• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rate Their Chances: Back on Hiatus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Re: Rate the World's Chances: Day 1: Arendelle (Frozen)

ARENDELLE
Chance: 90%
0% - 100%
I'm pretty sure that a FROZEN world will appear due to its massive popularity.

Want: 70%
0% - 100%
I rewatched FROZEN the other day and I still like it. There's just something about the movie's plot that doesn't really feel like the world can be explored if they follow the movie plot. I think that it'd be way more fun to arrive in the world after the events of the movie. If they do that, I think I'd be excited for it.

Nominations:
MIDDLETON (Kim Possible)
ATLANTICA
NEW WORLD (Pocahontas)
HALLOWEEN TOWN
NEVER LAND

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Frozen

Chance: 95%

Everyone and their sister has either predicted or is expecting this world to appear in Kingdom Hearts III, and given its worldwide popularity and ridiculous ability to sell whatever it's slapped on to, putting Frozen in KH3 will make the game fly off of shelves even faster than it probably will regardless.

Want: 100%

The moment I left the theater, all I could think of was "I need that movie in Kingdom Hearts". This is my #1 most wanted world for Kingdom Hearts III. I love the film itself, but my goodness, the entire movie revolves around hearts, controlling emotions, the power of love, and all that stuff and the integration of Frozen into KH literally writes itself. Plus, I want that next-gen snow level, pls.

Nominations:
Toy Story

Forsaken Shadow

Frozen

Chance:
95%
With SE leaning towards newer releases and the massive popularity of this film, I think this one is a shoe-in.

Want: 90%
I dislike almost everything about this movie, except for two things: Elsa, and the environments. If Elsa can be a powerful party member and have all these cool ice attacks, coupled with a gorgeous open world, I will be a happy person.

Nominations:

1. Pride Lands (Lion King)
2. Game Central (Wreck-it Ralph)
3. Andy's Room (Toy Story)
4. Nottingham (Robin Hood)
5. Dunbroch (Brave)

Great idea for a thread! I would also recommend a 24 hour window to accommodate us international KHI members! :)

Last edited:

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Maybe you could fix a poll for this thread, not sure how many options you can have but that way people could rate it 1-10 and it would be easier to calculate an answer.
Especially for how much people want the world which I think will wary much more then how big chance it has.
(To bad you can't have 2 polls at once)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Maybe you could fix a poll for this thread, not sure how many options you can have but that way people could rate it 1-10 and it would be easier to calculate an answer.
Especially for how much people want the world which I think will wary much more then how big chance it has.
(To bad you can't have 2 polls at once)

I think the point is that he wants to avoid a poll and run a more accurate statistical analysis. You can't have halves of a tenth or every other number on a 1-10 poll.

BluePikmin11

Awards

Great idea for a thread! I would also recommend a 24 hour window to accommodate us international KHI members! :)

That's the plan. ;)

The next update should be up 6 P.M. CT.

I think the point is that he wants to avoid a poll and run a more accurate statistical analysis. You can't have halves of a tenth or every other number on a 1-10 poll.
Yes that is the point.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Arandelle (Frozen)

Frozen was a worldwide phenomenon. Not only that, but Japan loved it. And let's not forget how the plot would work extremely well within the KH-verse, with Elsa struggling with her magical powers (very familiar with someone struggling with Darkness *cough Riku cough*). The heart also plays an important role in Frozen and it has Olaf, a sentient snowman (dude grew a heart, son). It's kind of perfect.

Want: 80%
As point out above, it has potential. And the people who made it are still around to help figure out a nice plot for the world that stays true to both the movie and the KH-verse. And while Frozen is a bit overrated, it did do a lot of things right. The fact that it has its flaws kind of excites me as well, since there's now room for improvement.

Nominations:
- Treasure Planet
- The Jungle Book
- Sleeping Beauty
- Aladdin and the King of Thieves
- Atlantis

Narxus

Chance: 99%
I took away 1% because nothing is ever 100% for sure. That being said, the Frozen fever has yet to die, so I feel this is almost a foregone conclusion.

Despite the absolute marketing monster that it has become, I try to not let it effect my opinion of the film itself, and I really enjoyed it. I also think that it would make for a wonderful Kingdom Hearts world, both in terms of story, environment, andthemes fitting perfectly into the series. Also, I'm really excited to see what kind of enemies they can make for it.

Nominations:
-Treasure Planet
-Atlantis
-Lilo & Stitch (not just Stitch)
-Hunchback of Notre Dame
-Wreck-it-Ralph

BluePikmin11

Awards

Arendelle (Frozen) Chance:
99%
I near certain this will happen, it's a cash cow for Disney now. It's a recently successful Disney brand that can get loads of people to buying KH3 if the world in the game. I'll be surprised if this is not in the game, they might as well strike while the iron is hot.

Arendelle (Frozen) Want:
80%
I like the film Frozen, not in my top 5 Disney film list. I'm extremely curious as to how the story of Frozen will be implemented in KH3.

x5 Far Away Galaxy (Star Wars)​

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Awards

Day Over!

Arendelle (Frozen)

Chance Average:
93.448%

Want Average:
78.429%

Frozen did remarkably high in chance rating. Surprisingly the want is a bit lower than the chance rating, that is understandable though. Today we are rating Treasure Planet, a film produced by Roy Conli, who produced Tangled and Big Hero 6 and the one who revealed the KH3 worlds Kingdom of Corona and San Fransokyo this year!

treasureplanetlogo2.png

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Re: Rate the World's Chances: Day 2: Treasure Planet (Treasure Planet)

Treasure Planet-

Chance: 65%Treasure Planet is one of Conli's movies which helps its chances. However, Disney tends to have an unspoken blacklist where movies from its Dark Ages and Experimental ages live. Usually, nobody touches those movies and Treasure Planet is one of them. HOWEVER, Nomura doesn't take stuff like that into consideration, and the dynamics of the world would be tempting for the developers.

Want: 50%
I'd mostly want this movie included so people stopped requesting it. It would be BEAUTIFUL, but there's a reason why the Disney films of that era kept missing the mark. I'm not surprised it's so popular here, as KHI is made up of the same demographic that enjoyed it at its release, but I just didn't connect to it. I'm not against its inclusion, though.

Nominations
Sherwood Forest/Nottinghamshire (
Robin Hood)
Andy's Room (the Toy Story Franchise)
The Big Easy (Princess and the Frog)
Dunbroch (Brave)
Wreck-it-Ralph

DoctahFaz

Awards

Treasure Planet

Chance: 75%
it looks like Square Enix has been working very closely with Roy Conli, with now 3 of his 4 produced Disney films having been/set to be featured in a Kingdom Hearts game. With that being said, I wouldn't be too surprised to see him go 4-for-4 with this inclusion. Clearly, his visions align with Tetsuya Nomura's rather well. I won't give this as high of a chance rating as Frozen since I'm not too sure how big of a hit it was (certainly not at Frozen's level box office-wise,) but anything is possible. Many people here certainly allude to the world's inclusion.

Want: 40%
I'm going to keep this one slightly lower on my totem pole. I haven't actually seen this movie before, however, that is not the reason why I'm doing so; I actually would be very interested in delving into something I haven't really grown up with. (It actually would remove any pro-conceived biases I might have towards its potential in-game depiction.) The reason I keep it on the lower end was because I notice (and at the same time understand) that Square Enix would want to avoid similar worlds/environments/stories within the same game. For example, you would not put Jungle Book in a KH game if Deep Jungle already was or you would not put Finding Nemo in the game if Atlantica already was. Essentially, Treasure Planet's inclusion would almost eliminate the chances of another world that I really want to be in KH3 from appearing: Atlantis: The Lost Empire. From what I understand (and correct me if I'm wrong since I have never seen Treasure Planet,) both involve a team boarding a ship or vessel to find a lost city/treasure, so I couldn't imagine both being in it. So in summary, I'm happy to delve into movies unfamiliar to me, but nevertheless, I must hold off on wanting Treasure Planet due to the possible and (what I feel are) likely implications of it being included; kissing the chances of Atlantis goodbye.

Nominations:

Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Pocahontas
Lilo & Stitch

Last edited:

The Dark Mamba

Awards

Treasure Planet

Chance: 69%

At E3 when Conli mentioned it was the first of a "series" of films, series typically means at least 3 which means Treassure Planet is likely unless they wanna go with Hunchback again. Unfortunately it's not really a popular movie and if they wanna go with a "galactic space" type world, Star Wars would obviously draw more attention.

Want: 73%

Despite being a flop I did enjoy the movie and the dynamics of the world would make it a fun one to explore. It's good to add some variety to the game by putting in some properties that aren't on the A-level. However if it's not in the game I'd wouldn't really be that upset. I wouldn't want it to be in the game at the expense of other old and new Disney worlds I'd like to see.

Nominations
Wreck-It Ralph
Pocahontas
Pirates of the Caribbean
Lilo and Stitch

Last edited:

Precursor Mar

Chance: 60%

It has an above average chance since it's one of Conli's movies and there's a surprising amount of people who want it, but it's really not that popular and it's obvious Square is focusing on newer movies. Although, KH3 is going to have the most worlds of any KH game so anything could happen.

Want: 100%

This is such a great movie. It's not on Lion King's level but it's one of my favorites for how down-to-earth it is. I want Sora riding a sky sailor. Plus I really wanna see Vaan in it as part of the space pirate crew.

Nominations:

Lilo and Stitch (Preferably Hawaii)
Tron (The Space Paranoids version)
Pocahontas
PotC: Dead Man's Chest

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

Chance: 75%

Conli hinted at a multitude of his worlds returning for the final game, and, due to Big Hero 6 and Tangled being announced as playable worlds, the next one that would make the most sense would be introducing Treasure Planet to the mix. Of course, they could just retread on Hunchback again, if they'd like.

want:85%

Space opera Disney world in Kingdom Hearts? Want! Star Wars? Want a little more :/

Nominations:
Brave
The Incredibles
Bugs Life
Pocahontas

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Treasure Planet

Chance: 60%
If this was directly competing with Frozen for a spot, I'd set its chances at zero, but let's assume that's not the case. Like other people have said, it seems like Master Royanort is pretty involved this time around, considering that the two Disney worlds that have been revealed are both his own projects. So, why not pass up a chance to bring something new to the table? The only reason I kept its chances low are because it's a fairly unknown flick to the general public. I myself hardly know a thing about it.

Want: 80%
This is more of a "why the hell not" thing for me. It sounds like a very different kind of world than anything we've been to so far, and it's popular around a place like this- that's a good sign, I suppose. I wouldn't mind delving into something completely new that I know nothing about. That's the essence of discovery and adventure!

Nominations:
Wreck-It Ralph
Lilo & Stitch
Toy Story

Rosebudx

Awards

Treasure Planet

Chance: 65%

This movie is tragically overlooked by Disney media, and never really became popular. However, 3D saw the inclusion of The Three Musketeers, and thematically Treasure Planet would mesh pretty well with the story as we know it now.

I love this movie. Like I and others have said, it seems to mesh pretty well with the whole theme of Kingdom Hearts thus far, so I think it would be a good choice. However, I do have some reservations because...what if they ruin it?

Nominations:

Hundred-Acre Woods (Winnie-the-Pooh)
Jamestown (Pocahontas)
The Big Easy (Princess and the Frog)
Beast's Castle [or the surrounding area] (Beauty and the Beast)
Hawaii (Lilo and Stitch)

Toonadri550

Treasure Planet

Chance: 71%
I totally see this world included,its the most requested Disney world yeah..but maybe they include hunchback again...

Wanto: 100%
please give me TP

Nominations:
Atlantis
Toy Story
Wreck it Ralph

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

we got Frozen and Big Hero 6, so why not.

Want: 85%

Nominations:

Nottingham (Robin Hood)
Far Away Galaxy (Star Wars)
Hunchback of Notre Dame
Aladdin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back