• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rate Their Chances: Back on Hiatus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Re: Rate the World's Chances: Day 1: Arendelle (Frozen)

Awesome thread, BluePikmin11!

Chance: 99.9999999%
This is the most popular and highest grossing Disney movie to date. To not put this in Kingdom Hearts would be silly.

Want: 98%
I honestly think this world would mesh absolutely perfectly into the world of Kingdom Hearts. With the stuff of the frozen heart and the corrupting of Elsa, this world would not only make a visually stunning world, but also the epitomized ice level of Kingdom Hearts and an excellent adventure to go on.

Nominations (in no particular order):
Princess and the Frog
Toy Story
Atlantis: The Lost Empire
The Incredibles
Finding Nemo (don't ask why, I just think it would be good lol)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Should I end the rating day tonight or tomorrow. Seems like almost all of us have foregone the conclusion already, especially with Frozen. Or do you want to see more opinions.

I say give it until tomorrow. It'd be nice to see 24 hours given for each thread so we can get a variety of opinions from international users~

Thanks. It's very heart warming to hear these positive responses. :)

I also want to say that this is such a fantastic idea!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

What`s the film for tomorrow? Or are you keeping it a surprise?

Anyway

Chances: 100%: As everyone else pointed out, this film is a shoe in. The themes of bonds between families(especially siblings) is common in Japanese entertainment such as anime.

Want 80%: I liked the film despite finding It overrated. I think Sora and Anna would get along great. the biggest opportunity would be Riku talking with Elsa and bonding over pass experiences. There is the issue of a weak antagonist, but that could be fixed by adding an organization member or Maleficent to the mix

Nominations:

1. Manhatten(Gargoyles)
2. Hawaii(Lilo and Stitch)
3. Agrabah(King of Theives)
4. Treasure Planet
5.Forgotten Capital

BluePikmin11

Awards

Do you guys want to do two worlds a day or just one?

I say give it until tomorrow. It'd be nice to see 24 hours given for each thread so we can get a variety of opinions from international users~
1 question how active are people here in KHinsider forums, from the looks of it, it seems very active to me.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

1 question how active are people here in KHinsider, from the looks of it, it seems very active to me.
One world a day would be preferable. I want to see what world you have planned for tomorrow

BluePikmin11

Awards

One world a day would be preferable. I want to see what world you have planned for tomorrow
The world with the most nominations (the nominations can be found on the OP) will be the one we rate for the next day.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

One a day is nice imo

1 question how active are people here in KHinsider forums, from the looks of it, it seems very active to me.

It's active most days. Activity increases in the evenings over the daytime.

deep_but_stupid

This seems fun

Chance: 90%. Its just good business sense,but then again, you never know what those guys in Tokyo are thinking, and how much the control the corporate synergy pushers have over Nomura.

Want: 70%. It could be good,but I'm kinda apathetic about frozen.

Nominations:
Game central Station. As a minigame hub, and a great place to put an arena or online lobby. Fourth wall breaking could be excellent too.

Wall:E - Sora finds Wall:E cubing up waste somewhere all alone, befriends robot, events transpire, Soras on ship, fighting off robots after darkness got in to the computer system, turns out only reason people were on the ship was to escape darkness attacking their world, turn out Wall:E has some kind of equivalent to a heart, etc, etc, this stuff writes itself.

Treasure Planet: Just look at it. It would be so much fun.

Nottingham/Sherwood Forest: A lot of people seem to be wanting this, and although I think tangled will fill the role of of the traditional medievally europe world, being a Nottingham girl born and bred, Robin Hood in Kingdom Hearts would make me explode.

Star wars: Thematically it mirrors certain plot points in KH, there would be the option of a diverse range of locations to explore, donald and goofy could easily pass for aliens, and and some kind of racing or air battles with keyblade transformations would be fun. I think the question of whether it would feel 'wrong' in kingdom hearts or not wont be answered until we get a game with star wars in our hands.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Nottingham/Sherwood Forest: A lot of people seem to be wanting this, and although I think tangled will fill the role of of the traditional medievally europe world, being a Nottingham girl born and bred, Robin Hood in Kingdom Hearts would make me explode.

I just wanted to note that the world doesn't have to be the medieval Europe representation, but perhaps our animal transformation world.

deep_but_stupid

I just wanted to note that the world doesn't have to be the medieval Europe representation, but perhaps our animal transformation world.

I don't think it would be a very good candidate for animal transformation, as all the animals are just playing human.

Though sword in the stone seems to have passed under the radar (also medieval Europe), and didn't merlin transform Arthur into a squirrel and a fish for training purposes? Assuming Merlin is going to be making an appearance, that could be an interesting idea to play with.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards

Chance 92%

There is no doubt that Frozen won't be in Kingdom Hearts 3. The film is very popular and I honestly can't see why not to add it in the game. I can already smell the possibility of this world happening, and all young Kingdom Hearts fans going crazy.

Want 73%

Frozen was.... alright. The story was a big let down and the characters were a bit cliched, but I overall enjoyed most of it. The popularity has gone too far, yes, but I can understand why people rave for it. We can already tell there will be a story in this possible about hearts, as the series is related to it. Heartless, snow monsters, and even fighting Hans could make this world interesting. Sora and Anna's humor could blend together perfectly. I definitely have high expectations for this world happening and what's in it.

Nominations

Treasure Planet
Toy Story
The Land of Dragons
Atlantis
The Princess and The Frog

BluePikmin11

Awards

Only up to 5 Nominations. ;)
Otherwise, I'll just count what the first 5 nominations are.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I don't think it would be a very good candidate for animal transformation, as all the animals are just playing human.

I was thinking fully anthropomorphic, with the exact purpose of them being like humans but are also animals. It'd be the first time we'd get a SDG in a form like this. We've had them in full animal forms in the Pride Lands, so it is time to have something more unique...and similar to Sora's original concept.

Anyways, I won't bog this rating thread down with the discussion!

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

(World Being Rated)
Chance:

85%
Seeing is how Japan has Frozen Fever and its one of Roy Conli's movies, to not have it in KH3 would be a travesty to all fans.

Want:
75%

Nominations:
Sherwood Forest (Robin Hood)
Treasure Planet
Princess and the Frog
Star Wars
Pocahontas

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Awards

Today has been a strong start with ratings. So excited for tomorrow's rating.
Be sure to read the OP again, some new notes have been added that you should know.

Kingdom Hurts

Chance: 90%
Frozen might as well be the next world announced. D23 in Japan's coming up, and as many users have stated, Frozen is popular in Japan. While Pharrel William's Happy was popular in every other country in the world, Let It Go was the number one song in Japan, and I'm sure we've all heard that song one too many times. The movie's popular here, there, and everywhere, and adding in the world makes every bit of sense, as then you have all the kids and parents who buy it because, "Elsa's in it!" It's Disney's biggest franchise and frankly I'd be shocked if it didn't make it in.

Want: 50%
I don't like Frozen at all. It's an overrated mess with bad characters, plot, and all around everything. The feminist values it's often praised for have been done way better in previous Disney movies, and the songs are as annoying as it gets. I have no clue how they got that mess out of the Snow Queen, because it definitely has nothing to do with it. Frozen's already been shoehorned into everything. Name anything Disney, it probably has Frozen somewhere. Even Tarzan is linked to Frozen, and Tarzan's not even entirely Disney! Regardless of all that, some previous users have established ideas that could be pretty good for the world, and I would definitely like to see what Normura and the team could do with it. If they can go off of the ending of Big Hero 6, maybe they can do the same with Frozen and retcon nearly everything that happened in the story.

Awards

Chance: 95%
It's extremely popular, and it's still got a lot of marketing. If Tangled and Big Hero 6 made it, I'm almost sure we'll be seeing Frozen in one way or another.

Want: 75%
I liked the movie when I watched it, but it really is average, and all the praise and focus it got kind of made me want to see it less. It wasn't a masterpiece by any means. The story was weak and the characters were pretty straightforward. But it would be an excellent addition to KH. Elsa's and Anna's story has a lot of similarities to Riku's and Sora's, and their strong, sibling-y bonds would be shown best in this world. It's themes mesh perfectly with the story of KH.

Kaijuguy19

Chance 90%: Yeah I can't see KH3 not having Frozen at all after the movie became Disney's biggest hits in a long time and the fact that it's very popular in Japan makes it even more likely.

Want 100%: It's among my all time favourite Disney movies in recent years along with Wreck It Ralph and Big Hero 6 and not only would it amazing to see all the characters from the movie interact with the cast of KH but Frozen also shares a lot of the same themes of KH along with BH6 like with the theme of hearts and bonds not to mention Anna and Elsa are in a lot of ways like Sora and Riku so it makes perfect sense for Frozen to be in KH in that regard.

Rosebudx

Awards

Arendelle

Chance: 95%

This film was a phenom the world over, as everyone else has pointed out, and its popularity in Japan only reiterates how strong a chance this has of making it into the game. The inclusion of Big Hero 6, a newer film, makes me almost 100% certain that this will be in the game. However, there is only one certainty in this world, and that's that nothing is ever certain.

Want: 65%

I enjoyed the film, certainly, and I think certain themes would be good in Kingdom Hearts. However, I don't really see where SDG or whoever could be shoehorned into the plot as it is, nor am I able to come up with any particularly good ideas for a plot deviance or whatever. If Nomura&co can come up with a good way to integrate the world of Arendelle into the broader KHverse, I would love to see it happen.

Nominations:
Jamestown (Pocahontas)
Hawaii (Lilo and Stitch)
Treasure Planet
Destiny Islands
Agrabah (Aladdin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back