• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rate The User Name Above You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie

Hmm Chaywa..1st of all I'm going to say to you that I like the name in general. Why? I like it because it feels like a name that can either be very warm and open, or a fierce and interesting force to be faced with at the exact same time.

+Not to mention that the name alone is original, and a different name that I haven't seen in awhile.

-So I'm going to sit back, and give you an 8.8/10

S

.Scarlet Letter.

1o/1o. Your username is simply wonderful.
For some reason it reminds me of Cowboy Bebop >.>.

Thespis

9.2/10 for SL.

You remind me of English class, which is good.

However, I hated The Scarlet Letter, so I can't give you a full 10/10.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Unoriginal. Though I like it a bit for some reason. 7/1o

C

Charlie

Your name makes me feel a sense of class and dignity that I usually don't see as often in a user name as I would like. Then not only that, but your name as a whole demonstrates (and this is strongly basing on my first impressions on you not too long ago) -that it or rather you like to take pride in something that isn't only original in sight, but depth in meaning and simplicity as well.

-So in the end, your username to me rightfully deserves a good 9.5/10

C

Charlie

Total Darkness; Beautiful, Original, and feels like it's very capable of pwning alot of user names, and personalities at the exact same time. Plus, if one were to delve deeper into the meaning, they'll waist no time in discovering that darkness always seems to hold an endless amount of depth, meaning, and a void of symbolization inside of it.

Needless to say that I've pretty much fallen for your user name, TD. ;)

-An admirable 8.5/10 to you in my book.

*sighs and laughs at the same time..*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back