• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rate the signature image or text above you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
9/10 Kid Sora at TWTNW? Really cool!

8/10 I love Persona and Morgana. And your mash-up signature is really stylish too. The only reason why it isn't a 10/10 is cause there's better shots of Morgana out there. But overall, I like what I see.

Caxinuld

Awards
10/10, you just remade Beauty and the Beast into a movie about a furry being rejected from society.

redcrown

Awards
10/10 Your sig sustains life on this dry forum and proves dreams come true

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
C-c-c-combo breaker! You my friend have no sig
still you get a cookie for Wolfie ♥

Caxinuld

Awards
8/10, I'm not a fan of Mitosis Vanitas, but damn, those graphics are so damn realistic in your GIF.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Mitosis Vanitas lol what xD
don't confuse, that's Trash Jesus Ardyn in the gif and I drool over the graphics and colours ; w ;
I give you 9.5/10 for PURE NIGHTMARE FUEL, ah, glitches

Caxinuld

Awards
9/10, Zoom in on Hades's face and we'll get a new reaction image. Not sure what you're doing wandering the lanes between though...

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
9/10

[FONT=&quot]w̧̯̦̦̕h͙͎̙̟̲̣̲a̷̳̮̙ṯ̨̦̬̲͇̜̺ ͞҉͖̻̣͙̙̤̮͔t̸͓̙͔ͅḩ̙̖̬̖̞̼͜ͅͅȩ̶̙̘̞̬̟͓̠̼ ̩͎̳͚̯͈͔͢ͅh̸̹̤͍͎͚̺͈͇͖́ę̷̵̖͖̙͍͖̘͈̯̗ȩ͏͖͓̣e̞̺͕̞͉̻ͅḛ̲̖͍͘e̵̢̘̟͍̣e̛̲̠e̗͕̱̰̣͖̰ḽ̗̘̬͉͙͚̱͘͠l̹̤̹͓͎͔̺͢l͔ͅl͇̝͕͕̺̼̺͜͠ͅ.̛̭̳.̛̟̲̻ͅ.̗̯͍̘̀͘ͅ.͙͙̫̗̲̩̱ ͔̩̯̬̭̼̫̜̫i̦ș̵̗̪̹̣̙͟͠ ̶̖̯͓͙̫̬g̫̞͖̱̺͞o̘̳i̞̯͍̹͎̝̰̟n̲̟̦͕̻g̴͕͡ ̨̩̬̬̼͝ó̬̤͍̭̱̹̙͚͇n̞̤̕͘.̳͍̰͓̳̀͜.̨̞̲̲͠.̝̠̲.̗͉̞͠[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back