• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rate The Previous Users Keyblade Setup (NA)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilderness

Awards
Sorry if this belongs in Forum Games, but I figured as it's KHUX related it may be better suited here.
Aim of the game is to post 2 of your current Keyblade setups (talk about it too if you like), and rate the setup in the previous post. I would like to encourage users to keep it to the NA side of things (JP setups are fine only if it uses already-released medals), and to be honest with the setups you have. Obviously no one can prove otherwise, but honesty is appreciated!

Setup 1:
Keyblade: Sleeping Lion +33
Slot 1: Illustrated Kairi. 4 orbs. Second Chance. Paralysis Resist 20%. DEF +2000.
Slot 2: Illustrated KH II Kairi. Guilted @ 150%. Defense Boost II. Damage in Raids +40%. Extra Attack: 40% Power.
Slot 3: Dark Riku. Guilted @ 150%. ATK B III Max & SP GA I. STR +1000. No second trait.
Slot 4: Key Art "Bonds". Guilted @ 150%. Attack Boost IV. Paralysis Resist 20%. DEF +2000.
Slot 5: Key Art #9. Guilted @ 150%. Attack Boost IV Max. Extra Attack: 40% Power. STR +1000.

This setup is more for Raid Bosses and quests that don't need to remove any status ailments. That way, defense cuts from Dark Riku and Bonds carry over into the second turn, as do the speed defense cuts from KA9.
By the time I reach the shared medal on the first round, I have +3STR, +2PSM STR, and the enemy has -2DEF, -6SPD DEF, -2PWR DEF, -2MGC DEF. By the time I reach the shared medal on the first round, I have +3STR, +2PSM STR, and the enemy has -4DEF, -7SPD DEF, -2PWR DEF, -2MGC DEF.

Setup 2:
Keyblade: Sleeping Lion +33
Slot 1: Illustrated Belle & Beast. 3 orbs. Second Chance II. No traits.
Slot 2: Illustrated KH II Kairi. Guilted @ 150%. Defense Boost II. Damage in Raids +40%. Extra Attack: 40% Power.
Slot 3: Dark Riku. Guilted @ 150%. ATK B III Max & SP GA I. STR +1000. No second trait.
Slot 4: Key Art "Bonds". Guilted @ 150%. Attack Boost IV. Paralysis Resist 20%. DEF +2000.
Slot 5: Key Art #9. Guilted @ 150%. Attack Boost IV Max. Extra Attack: 40% Power. STR +1000.

This setup is more for for the quick one-turn enemies. iBelle&Beast cuts any boosts the enemies may have from the start, then it's just building from there.

Once 0.2 Kairi is with us, she will be taking the place of iKairi or iB&B, and Bonds will be in slot 2.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I love your idea!! Great thread!

I'd give your setups 9/10 each. You have great skills and awesome traits. Would like to have your luck!

My setup
Starlight at +30

- Key Art #5 | 3 dots | Defense Boost III |
- Key Art "Sky" | MAX Guilted | Attack Boost III Max & SP GA I |
- Illustrated KHII Kairi | MAX Guilted | Second Chance II | Paralysis Resist, Aerial Ememy Def -60% |
- The King & Donald & Goofy | MAX Guilted | Attack Boost III Max & Lux + | Extra Attack, Damage in Raids +40% |
- Jack Skellington | MAX Guilted | Attack Boost III Max |

I use this Deck for everything, and I mean everything.

If I had the magic-typed Key Art (I dunno its naaame), I would put it behind KDG.
My second alternate deck is the same but with KA Sky switched out with KHII Illust. Sora (3 MAX Guilt | Defense Boost III | Extra Attack)

Shinra

Banned
Awards
this is one of my favorites and I try to compensate for my lack of guilt with better strategy...

Lady luck +26
Illustrated Ventus, Attack boost 3, AP and Lux +
The queen, 2 dots , Poison, STR +1000
Shiki max stats and cost, Attack boost 2
Uniform Selphie max def and cost, Attack boost 2
Xaldin B, max stats, 1 dot, SP attack gauge 1

nothing compared to my Treasure trove and three wishes though

DualWielding

My main two right now

Sleeping lion +26
Illustrated Kairi no dots or traits
Key Art Bonds, 4 dots, poison resist
Tieri, 3 dots, no traits, second chance
Key art 9, 150% guilt, +40 raid and +1000 strenght
Illustrated Roxas Boosted, 150% guilt, +40 raid, 2+ gauges, Attk Boost 4

Fenrir +26
Illustrated Belle and Beast 3 dots no traits, sp1
Key Art Bonds, 4 dots, poison resist
Tieri, 3 dots, no traits, tirple threat
Illustrated Roxas Boosted, 150% guilt ect but doesn't matter in this keyblade
Key art Sky Boosted, 150% guilt, +1000 strength, -60% air, Attk Boost 2 but planning on changing it to Attk boost 4 max since its may strongest medal

or

Fenrir +26
Illustrated Kairi, no dots or traits
Aladdin and Abu with EA40%,
Tieri with 3 dots, no traits second chance
Dark Riku 0 d0ts, no traits
Key art Sky Boosted, 150% guilt, +1000 strength, -60% air, Attk Boost 2 but planning on changing it to Attk boost 4 max since its may strongest medal

Wilderness

Awards
Double posting to update my setup. No need to rate setups now, just post :)

Setup 1:
Keyblade: Sleeping Lion +35
Slot 1: Kairi 0.2. Fully Guilted @ 150%. Second Chance II. Extra Attack: 40% Power. No second trait..
Slot 2: Key Art "Bonds". Fully Guilted @ 150%. AtTK B III Max & SP GA I. Paralysis Resist 20%. DEF +2000.
Slot 3: Dark Riku. Fully Guilted @ 150%. ATK B III Max & SP GA I. STR +1000. No second trait.
Slot 4: Illustrated KH II Kairi. FullyGuilted @ 150%. Defense Boost III. Damage in Raids +40%. Extra Attack: 40% Power.
Slot 5: Key Art #9. FullyGuilted @ 150%. Attack Boost IV Max. Extra Attack: 40% Power. STR +1000.

Medal 1 is 0.2 Kairi with extra attack, so it increases strength to max, PSM strength to 2, lowers enemies DEF and PSM DEF by 2.
Medal 2 mimics 0.2 Kairi, now at 7 STR, 3 PSM STR, enemy loses 3 PSM DEF and 3 DEF. Also deals a nice 200k damage on average.
Medal 3 drops DEF by a further 1 tier, totaling at -4 DEF. Deals hefty damage.
Medal 4 with extra attack recovers gauge, and increases my PSM STR to 5, and enemy PSM DEF to -5.
Medal 5 does mega damage, and also increases Speed STR to 7 after both attacks.

With Nova at 381, this setup has pushed me through to the top 250 for Coli at the moment!

Last edited:

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I use only one setup for everything, not ideal maybe, but it's by far my best.

Fenrir +34

Ill. KH2 Kairi 150% DB3
0.2 Kairi SC2
Meowjesty 100% AB3 max
HD Roxas 150% AB3 max
Key Art Sky 150% AB4 max

None of them have any useful traits, just paralysis/poison resist. The only weak link here is Meowjesty, hoping to replace that at some point. Deals okay damage but nothing spectacular. This setup got me to top 3k in the damage event which is just fine for me. It absolutely destroys speed enemies if I get to use a KDG friend medal because after all my medals, in addition to all the buffs, the enemy has -6 power defense. Now give me 3 more power gems so that I can get that sweet glow on Fenrir pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back