• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rate the Game the User Above You is Playing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Yeah, just rate the game or games in the above user's Playing list. If the person above you does not have one, either scroll up until you find one who does and quote them and rate it, or just rate your own.

Since no one's above me, I'll rate my own. 4.5/5.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
8/10 on both counts, even though I haven't played either yet. My sister has though, and I've watched over her shoulder. I do intend to play them; I just need to get through FF VII and replaying the Kingdom Hearts series first.

State

Awards
Coded is nice, II, also. Dissidia is awesome, same goes for FF7. Tales of the Abyss is one of the Tales game I've been wanting to play while TWEWY is BRILLIANT and I've never heard or seen of this Good Music! before.

Overall:
8/10

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Grab Tales when you get the chance; you won't be disappointed, trust me. And I meant just plain, good old fashion music. Hey, nobody ever said that we had to put up just games in the now playing, right? ;p And as to the demo, haven't played it, don't have a 3DS yet, but I've watched it, and I can't wait for the game even more now. So, 10/10 for the cut scene and Sora's totally adorable foot tap.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
I've only played two of the games.

FF VII 4/5 It's good, but it's been overdone and I'm getting a little tired of it.

Tales of the Abyss 5/5 I loved playing this game. Once I can get my hands on an emulator, I will rape this game all over again. Still a pain to get all of the titles though.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Only played FF VIII. I need to play more games -__- 7/10

Recon

Art of War
Awards
As previously stated I've played FFVIII. As for Duodecium.....I played the shit out of that game. Both were fantastic games to play. However, I haven't gotten into the XIII series as of yet; it's definitely on my "to play" list.
9/10

Korai

Awards
I dont know anything about silent hill or dark souls but i love uncharted and R&C! cant wait for the R&C movie!
8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back