• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rate KH2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo sora

Website
rpginsider.spreebb.com
As most of you well know, KH2 is coming out in Europe on the 28-29th of September, I can't tell you how much I've been wanting it but after seeing the video review from IGN, it's astonishingly put me straight on the fence.... (i knew i shouldn't have listened to it) DO you think they were too hard? I just wanted to know how the game actually was, I would like you all to give me your personal pros & cons on the game and a final score outta 10, I know some of you may be biased but for the select few who aren’t that's who’s posts I’ll be reading...

Thank you

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Kingdom Hearts 2 is, in short, nothing above average. The story is simple, bland, and will probably piss you off. The gameplay is the only redeeming part of the game, but it makes the game way too easy. The music is decent. Other than that, If you're expecting a perfect game, you'll be disappointed. If you're expecting a fun game to keep you occupied for no more than a week, you'll love the game.

So, in short, KH2 deems itself a 6.5/10

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
i think kh2 will be like the US version, but sadly worse, but just a little. cause it may not have as much content and stuff. but anyway i would give kh2 for europe a 8.5 or a 9. kh2 for US would be 9.5 or something, and (just for fun) japan kh2 would be like a 9.25 or a 9.5, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back