• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rate Avatar above you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

redcrown

Awards
8/10 random out of context facial expressions of obscure characters are always classy

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Cool looking character, pretty intimidating, 8/10

What’s that, Digimon? I once saw that show and had some fun. I don’t remember anything about it sooo 6.5/10
Yes it is indeed Digimon, the gogglehead from the manga Digimon Next to be specific.

Last edited:

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
8.5/10, for that well meme'd disturbingly smol Donald head there instead of that of Mr. Muscle Toughasrocks. Also I wish the white background would be simply transparent :<

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
8/10, it's a cool Joshua pic.
But that wide of an opening and no cleavage? What is this, the Pokémon XY anime?

lmao, now that you point it out, I can't unsee it next time I see XY screenshots xD
it won't affect this mature-looking Josh tho, I was looking specifically for a render of this pic with him, since he actually doesn't look 15-16 in here for some reason. I want more mature!Composer stuff in my life ; ^ ;

And! your turn! I'd also give you an 8/10 because I am slightly confused - is it Riku with blue hair in his DDD outfit? is it Aqua with short hair and a Halloween outfit? Probably Aqua being an edgy dom for once, for which I don't even judge you

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
lmao, now that you point it out, I can't unsee it next time I see XY screenshots xD
it won't affect this mature-looking Josh tho, I was looking specifically for a render of this pic with him, since he actually doesn't look 15-16 in here for some reason. I want more mature!Composer stuff in my life ; ^ ;

And! your turn! I'd also give you an 8/10 because I am slightly confused - is it Riku with blue hair in his DDD outfit? is it Aqua with short hair and a Halloween outfit? Probably Aqua being an edgy dom for once, for which I don't even judge you

9/10 I've got quite the thing for semi evil snarky sass boys. Joshua rulez

ps no idea why i quoted but oh well im on ma phone FITE ME

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

He does seem older, which I like. It fits his real character more than baby-faced Joshua.

Yeah, it's Halloween Aqua. The rest of the pic might be a bit too risque, so I'm glad it works at least as an avatar.
Frankly I just love the face art. I have a thing for eye makeup on girls.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
9/10 I've got quite the thing for semi evil snarky sass boys. Joshua rulez

ps no idea why i quoted but oh well im on ma phone FITE ME

Truth. We got quite the thing for snarky sass boiz, Voido, it's something real close to the essence of our beings.
Which gets me to the rating of YOUR current avie

99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999969/10
Hooooooooo. Hot. Damn. Vanitas. Right there good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✓ some good shit right there right✓there ✓✓if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit.
tumblr_inline_n1yk5mbjlm1sa70vw_by_darkgreyheroine-dbfb24f.png
truly a blessing, ah, thank you

He does seem older, which I like. It fits his real character more than baby-faced Joshua.

Yessss that's just so true ; ^ ;

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
9/10

Everytime I see that avatar I see both Young Xehanort and Benjamin Diskin, and that makes me smile.
Also I wanted to say that for a while.

Caxinuld

Awards
10/10, I love the look of Winter Mario.

Yeah, it's Halloween Aqua. The rest of the pic might be a bit too risque, so I'm glad it works at least as an avatar.
Frankly I just love the face art. I have a thing for eye makeup on girls.
Do you have a source? I want to see the full art for myself and reverse image searching doesn't help.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
8/10.
Donalexaeus almost deserves a 9, but I didn't even notice it at first.

Do you have a source? I want to see the full art for myself and reverse image searching doesn't help.

Uh sure, as soon as I figure out forum's regolamentations for linking other people's pages and slighlty spicy pics, I'm all up for it.
...or I could just send you the source via PM.
I am such smart people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back