• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rate Avatar above you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Oh cmon. It got THE sass, sunglasses, coffee, and Young Xehanort. As far as I remember, it was a genderswap YX, right? Well, whatever case it might be, this avatar is excellence itself and perfect for you. "Hell yeah" indeed. 13/10

Shinra

Banned
Awards
oooh a solid collection of frames from sans's fight in the genocide run... awesome! 9/10

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Coming from the dead to compliment that avie.
10/10 Shinra.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
I really love that KH3-esque pic of Saix/Isa, I would love to know the source of it so I can see the full picture ; w ;
I'll give it 9.5/10 just because I don't like how the green in the background looks (too KH field-ish of course, aka just too green = too boring), so some kind of edit of it would make it perfectly atmospheric <3

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
It looks nice, but I’ll take 3 points off because neither skull character is Skullomania.

8/10

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I really love that KH3-esque pic of Saix/Isa, I would love to know the source of it so I can see the full picture ; w ;
I'll give it 9.5/10 just because I don't like how the green in the background looks (too KH field-ish of course, aka just too green = too boring), so some kind of edit of it would make it perfectly atmospheric <3

In case you still wonder, the original character is Yaag Rosch from Final Fantasy XIII, and someone made him look Saix-ish.
Your avatar is swag, yo, 9/10. I'd rate Zen's but there is none.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
10/10 because it's Namine and that's all I gotta know.

Lol that's actually me in her avatar, me as a fairy/flying Zelda reference xD

It looks nice, but I’ll take 3 points off because neither skull character is Skullomania.

8/10

Awwwwwww * sad face * Street Fighter I failed you
...wait
"I'll take 3 points off"
"8/10""

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg

Ok I guess now I gotta say I'm honored lol

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
9/10 That's some smooth Skelebros, and it's always nice seeing the game's pixel art colored. <3

not sure who that is. 4/10
I doooooo! It's Lydia from the Beetlejuice cartoon!

Childhood, activate!
[video=youtube;tWHVvXUw-RU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWHVvXUw-RU[/video]

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
What’s that, Digimon? I once saw that show and had some fun. I don’t remember anything about it sooo 6.5/10

Awwwwwww * sad face * Street Fighter I failed you
...wait
"I'll take 3 points off"
"8/10""

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg

Ok I guess now I gotta say I'm honored lol

So imagine if you did have Skullomania in there somewhere; even just his head floating around. That would be an easy 11/10. Actually a floating head would be even better — easy 12/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back