• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rate Avatar above you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I'm going to say seeing it's a beautiful avie I'll say it's over 9000/10. You know what I did there? *wink wink*

Recon

Art of War
Awards
8/10 - Not sure who this is. I checked your DA gallery, but didn't find an answer. Good clarity and lighting.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
9/10

quality gif, smooth transition. cant beat a classic.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
8/10 - Not sure who this is. I checked your DA gallery, but didn't find an answer. Good clarity and lighting.

It's actually the Grandfather of all Giant Robots and the inventor of the Rocket Punch. Mazinger Z (Mazinger ZERO).
881941_mazinger-z-wallpaper-anime-jpg_960x877_h.jpg

6/10

Would have preferred Jon in his S7 look with the IKEA fur cape.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
8/10 because you reminded me that I should watch My Hero Academia (that's the anime, right?), but I still don't know anything more about it ; _ ;
well this too, but also because the avie would look a bit better imo if the white space around the circle would be transparent :]

WakingDawn96

6/10 It's kind of disturbing and weird to me, to be honest, but it is a nice weird dance, but it's just not cup of tea, sorry

Shinra

Banned
Awards
how many times must I say it? it's sona from league of legends!

also... 7/10 clean sprite gif

edit: ninja'd 5/10

WakingDawn96

8/10 A very nice picture of Sora with a face mask part and a nice suit! Or wait, is it supposed to be that one character they have yet to talk about again? What was his name again, Vantoad? No, that's not it, oh whatever. They should definitely bring the character back into light so people can actually remember him. :tongue:

Caxinuld

Awards
8/10 Not a fan of the rabbids and never played the game. At least Mario looks cool with his Megabuster.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
9/10 after seeing the challenge it makes sense but without the link it's not much to look at. With the slime in mind, it looks so fucking disgusting and horror-material. I want to try it lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back