• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rarity of KH3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unclear_Motive

So today I finally decided to purchase a 3ds after a long wait because I never played any of the KH games on the DS (though I did watch the "movies" of the 3 games). Currently I am living in Germany and I couldn't believe how hard it has been to try and find KH 3D. Does anyone know why this game seems to be so rare and hard to find? The game is selling for around 38 euros used! that's almost the full price of when it was new. If someone wants to buy the game new from amazon, one would have to pay 65 euros! That's insane!

EDIT: I didn't notice that KH 3D was under the KH III Main Thread. This should probably be placed over there.

Last edited:

Goron Link

Re: Rarity of KH: 3D?

Maybe it's just the area you're in, I'm always finding copies of KH 3D when I go into game shops. Tbh I don't have a clue how popular it is in mainland Europe but I would have assumed it's about the same as where I live.

Unclear_Motive

Maybe it's just the area you're in, I'm always finding copies of KH 3D when I go into game shops. Tbh I don't have a clue how popular it is in mainland Europe but I would have assumed it's about the same as where I live.

Hmm, maybe but I even went on Amazon (for all of Germany) and now a used copy is going for 45 Euro. That's as much as it was new!

Luckily, I went on eBay like some of you in this thread had suggested and I was able to find a copy for 32 Euro. In the mean time I was able to find 358/2 Days so I will be playing that as well.

Xelon99

Awards

Here in the Netherlands at the Gamemania they always seem to have at least one copy. Still 45 Euros, but then it's a new game. But to find it 2nd hand you've have to go online through specific sites for second hand items...

But then even KH2 at certain stores is still being sold for 40 Euros when it's new, and 30 for used. Quality matters?

Unclear_Motive

Here in the Netherlands at the Gamemania they always seem to have at least one copy. Still 45 Euros, but then it's a new game. But to find it 2nd hand you've have to go online through specific sites for second hand items...

But then even KH2 at certain stores is still being sold for 40 Euros when it's new, and 30 for used. Quality matters?

I guess someone could look at it that way, but I assumed that there simply weren't a lot of copies of it produced. I obviously have no facts to base this prediction off of, but it just seems kind of strange not to find it in any of the local gamestops in a 60 mile radius (new or used).

Xelon99

Awards

I guess someone could look at it that way, but I assumed that there simply weren't a lot of copies of it produced. I obviously have no facts to base this prediction off of, but it just seems kind of strange not to find it in any of the local gamestops in a 60 mile radius (new or used).

Guess you could see that in two ways really. Either it's not produced a lot in the western countries as there's not a really high demand for it, or there is a huge demand for it so it's nearly always sold out. But in either case, I take you can always call the store you'd want to purchase it at if they can order it? I honestly have no idea how Gamestops react to those questions, the the Gamemania here (which I assume is just the same store with a different name...) will order a copy for you, provided the game is still being produced. So there's never a problem with finding a game if you really want it. If it's a game that's no longer being made... that's a different story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back