• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rare Weapons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnstoppableSound

Did anyone else bother to get these in Kingdom Hearts? I'm speaking about the Defender shield and the Wizard rod (dropped by the Defenders and Wizards respectively). I grabbed em after already having the better weapons, but I had to get them just for collection purposes. Same goes for Kingdom Hearts II (Shaman's Relic, Nobody Lance, Akashic Record, Nobody Guard). I'm crazy about having at least one of every weapon, and these were a must. Is anyone else a weapon-collection-nazi like me? Also, how long did it take you to grab each of them? I know for sure that it took me almost a full day to grab the Kingdom Hearts ones, but less than an hour in Kingdom Hearts II (thanks to the surplus of Lucky Lucky skills compared to Kingdom Hearts).

Aria

braver by the minute
No I didn't really bother getting them. I had better weapons already so there wasn't really a point to me

i didn't really try, they kinda just came easily. but they're worth what ever you have to do to get them.

they make your teammates less....worthless.

Go-Getter Greg

Got all four in KH2 accidentally, didn't even know i got them when i did.
Just saw them in my weapon inv. and was like hey this is better than this fuckin broom

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I got the nobody's lance for Donald, Other than that I couldn't find any and I kinda got bored with trying to find them. But, The Nobody's Lance is pretty awesome for Donald :)

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Didn't really try to get them, but I did get a few anyways (Defender's shield, Wizard's wand, Nobody Lance, Akashic Record).

Dark - Roxas

In KH1 I actually got them before Save the King/Queen and they were really useful. In KH2 though I just got them for collection purposes only.

AquaSunset21

some of them i just randomly got while i was fighting in sum of the worlds. i dont really go for getting all the weapons. at least not for donald and goofy. i get their save the king/queen and then im good after that. i only try to get all the weapons for sora =] (even though that's not that hard =P)

soragill150

i did so in the final battle with xemnas i made sora hold the bond of flame(nobody) that lance for donald,and for heartless the Akashic Record for goofy and the way of the dawn for riku,duh.so it would be heartless and nobody battle i also got the other to incase i want to switch.

the bonus weapons *if you want to call them that* are nothing compared to the save the king/queen weapons.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
I actually got them by accident. Accidental discoveries are the best ones *looks at the microwave*

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
i got them cause they were stong and smexy looking compared to the star shield and the broom

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i got all of them, also
i got 3 wizard relics in kh in less than half an hour
and like 2 shaman staffs in kh2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back