• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rare Weapons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerruss

Awards
I have gotten all of them in both games before.
But I usually don't hunt for them, I just hunt for syth items and end up getting them.

UnstoppableSound

Haha so it seems that the majority of people don't bother with them since there are much better weapons. Yeah, normally they're just good to have before getting the ultimate weapons, that is, if you get lucky. But like I said in the original post, I HAD to have them all. Especially cause they look sweet.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
Haha so it seems that the majority of people don't bother with them since there are much better weapons. Yeah, normally they're just good to have before getting the ultimate weapons, that is, if you get lucky. But like I said in the original post, I HAD to have them all. Especially cause they look sweet.

yeah i can remember using the ulitma trying to get those Heartless weapons. they're cool to collect though. those and the dream weapons. i swear it took me HOURS to get the stop arts from the white mushrooms at the end of the world for the dream shield for goofy.

UnstoppableSound

yeah i can remember using the ulitma trying to get those Heartless weapons. they're cool to collect though. those and the dream weapons. i swear it took me HOURS to get the stop arts from the white mushrooms at the end of the world for the dream shield for goofy.

Yes! The dream weapons too! I can't believe I forgot about those. Yeah, they were sweet too and a must for me. It took me a while to get everything, however, completing the moogle synthesis list sucks the most (Kingdom Hearts II). I mean, they make you go get 30 of one kind of synthesis item, and then the reward is that you can buy it from the shops? I'm quite sure you wouldn't need it if you had 30 of it.

TrueRoxas527

I found that getting the extra weapons was worthless because Donald and Goofy never help me anyway and you don't need them to unlock the Secret Ending for KH1.
By the way, in KH1, I kind of forgot how to get Save the King for Goofy, does anyone remember what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back