• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rare KH1 NPCs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NoWay

Awards
I’ve encountered this video:

Did you know about these NPCs in Agrabah? I immediately leave Agrabah after defeating Jafar and didn’t know about these.

It’s a cool small detail in KH1.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Did you know about these NPCs in Agrabah?
Sure did!

I love that people still find new things to them in KH1.

When KH1.5 launched, I discovered that you could create a shortcut from the shipwreck to next to Ariel's grotto. I had been playing KH1 for like 9 years by that point and I was still blown away.

Why, just the other day I saw a video and learnt something new for myself - the entrance hall in Hollow Bastion has a chest in the section where the gigantic Heartless emblem is blocking your path (the one you need to find the pieces to). I had no idea that you could jump up and find a chest with an AP up there.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I found about about the NPC's during my Kingdom Hearts marathon going into KH3. It scared the crap out of me seeing this guy, the alternate Wakka, and that girl. It makes sense to have them around while the Heartless aren't on the streets though. But yeah this was quite the surprising discovery XD

Soldier

Awards
Ah these guys, who could forget such memorable designs. Especially love the girl's design as she reflects the um.... darker aspect of Aladdin just like her counterpart in Traverse Town. You guys know what I'm talking about right?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I always thought it was bizarre (but fun) that there were palette swaps of the more iconic FF characters. Not!Wakka's eyes, man. Heck, even the model of the first guy in this video is odd, since he's an alternate of the one who gets his heart taken in the Second District of Traverse Town. That iconic scene is seared into memory, and still rather spooks me to this day. They could have used the big guy in the First District. Or.. just made a couple new NPCs.

Overall, I think it's a charming quirk of KH1, since it's never been replicated.

NoWay

Awards
I have been playing KH1 for approximately 10 years and NEVER noticed them :D

I think it’s quite hilarious how the game still offers some surprises.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I always thought it was bizarre (but fun) that there were palette swaps of the more iconic FF characters. Not!Wakka's eyes, man. Heck, even the model of the first guy in this video is odd, since he's an alternate of the one who gets his heart taken in the Second District of Traverse Town. That iconic scene is seared into memory, and still rather spooks me to this day. They could have used the big guy in the First District. Or.. just made a couple new NPCs.

Overall, I think it's a charming quirk of KH1, since it's never been replicated.
And don't forget the Traverse Town girl palette swap found there too. I call her 'None of your business' girl. A pity we never learned her backstory on which world she came from. She might have had quite the story to tell.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
And don't forget the Traverse Town girl palette swap found there too. I call her 'None of your business' girl. A pity we never learned her backstory on which world she came from. She might have had quite the story to tell.
She's also a prostitute in the manga...

Grey Skies

Awards
I had vague memories of seeing two of them as a kid but until now I figured it was just my imagination. I had no idea about the NPC that's a Wakka re-skin, though. This is a good discovery.

Back