• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RARE BOX LOCATION HELP!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICECOOL113

Hey I have been replaying Re:Coded to get the secret ending and I cannot find all the rare boxes and it is driving me crazy!!!!!

So I am asking any one with the awesome powers of Re:Coded knowledge to help me please!!!
I need help in the following locations:
Olympus Coliseum
Agrabah
Hollow Bastion part 1

Any information will be helpful in anyway! PLEASE HELP KH INSIDER!

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
For Olympus Coliseum, you should tackle the other layers. All of them.
Not sure about Agrabah. I think you should try replaying it. I think some of them are in the System Sectors.
As for Hollow Bastion, I can't help you there since I'm also having trouble finding rare prize blox.

Try looking for a walkthrough on Gamefaqs. That's what I'm gonna do. I'm pretty sure it'll say where the prize blox are.

ICECOOL113

For Olympus Coliseum, you should tackle the other layers. All of them.
Not sure about Agrabah. I think you should try replaying it. I think some of them are in the System Sectors.
As for Hollow Bastion, I can't help you there since I'm also having trouble finding rare prize blox.

Try looking for a walkthrough on Gamefaqs. That's what I'm gonna do. I'm pretty sure it'll say where the prize blox are.

Thanks I replayed Agrabah and Hollow Bastion and I found my missing prize bloxs. I can't believe I have to replay all 30 levels AGAIN to find one blox :(

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Do you have the metal chocobo keyblade? I think thats a rare block in Olympus Coliseum up around the floor 25 level. Just saying, as thats an easy one to check for

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Btw, remember that rare prize blox are also those purple boxes you have to combine together. I replayed Agrabah awhile ago and found a purple rare prize blox in the bazaar. For Olympus Coliseum, make sure you take out every box in the area just to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back