• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► RAPE!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VitaminC

My name is Janie
there was a boy who lived 2 houses away from me, he was my roll model and my body guard when i started school when i was 5. but ever since i was 7 after school i'd go to his house, at first it was just a normal thing, like who wouldnt want to go to there bestfriends house after school =]

but then after about two weeks going to his house after school he started acting different, and he told me to kiss him once which i was feeling weird about but when i said no he started telling me im a little baby, and said all the girls his age were already kissing and that i should be good at it too. so when he was teaching me to kiss him i stoped. and i tryed to go home and he held me down and started kissing me. all i could do is just lay there. and then he told me to stand up and he started talking off my pants. i started crying and telling him i wanted to go home but he wouldnt listen he told me that this is what everyone does. when he took off all my clothes he bent me over on his sofa and started to finger me. and then put himself inside me. it hurt and i bled alot. he pushed soo hard from behind. and then he just stopped and then stoped holding me down and then starting putting me down telling me i was worthless and that he cant belive i just let him do that to me. and i was a slut. and it went on until i was 11 and then i found out what he was doing to me. i told him i could never talked to him again and he said if i ever told anyone about it he would kill me. His now 16 and im 13. he is a part of a gang. and carries knifes and im still so scared to say anything.

What should I do?

Ethereal

First, your thread title is very catchy. Forgive me for thinking it was a joke at first... Anyway, I'm guessing you don't know what to do because you'd be embarrassed to tell your parents, or anyone that you know. But really, that's the best thing to do. It helps to talk about things that bother us to people. Otherwise you'd become apathetic and cynical over time. I would tell my friends first since because, being the novice therapist that I am, I know kids around my age trust their friends more. But if you're afraid he'll hurt you for talking about what happened, and you really want to tell someone, tell your parents.

Sorry, my advice isn't really good... I've never been in this situation.
P.S. Did you join this forum to post this? I see that your a new member...

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
If this is a joke, then you are at your own loss. If it is serious, then I will shed my light on the manner at hand:

I am shocked and appalled. You have been subject to rape, my dear, something so degrading and sickening that it shames you to even think about it.

You need to take action and talk to your parents. Open up to them. He won't know you've let them know about it. As long as you don't see him, you're safe. You may even want to call the police if he threatens you further.

He is a filthy, dirty person for doing this to you. You are most certainly an innocent girl who has done nothing wrong. NEVER think you are a slut, you are NEVER worthless. You are a woman, and you have your say in everything you do.

Again, I say, call the cops if it's necessary. Talk to someone close to you about it; your parents, a friend, someone you can trust. And most of all, stay away from him. You're life may feel ruined, but you can move on. You can find the strength to push on.

Remember, though you may feel like a horrible person, you have done nothing wrong. Wrong has been done to you. Rape is a horrible thing, and no one deserves it. This boy deserves to be punished accordingly. If he is threatening you with death, you have to talk to your parents; they will make things better. They will protect you. You can trust them.

I cannot express how sorry I am for you. I have never been raped, so I cannot relate to this experience... but I just want to let you know that you are a person who deserves to live a happy life. Scarred you may be, but you can move on and meet someone who will care for you and respect you.

I do hope this situation will be resolved, and that this boy will be brought to justice; for rape is something unacceptable.

VitaminC

Yes, this is the only place I could think of for help so I decided to join

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

You won't get much help here. Even if you ask for advice, advice is all you'll get. This isn't fixing anything, so if I were you I would tell your parents. The guy won't be able to hurt you because he'll most likely end up behind bars.

Can't really say I believe you though, the story seems to detailed and crap. That, and you lied about your age in your profile.

You could be telling the truth, but if you aren't, It's just a waste of time, so don't bother dragging it on if It's just BS.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, even if it is BS, I'll help.

Besides what everyone else has said, he can't kill you if he's arrested.

Call the cops on his ass and get him away from you.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
No offense but I think this is a plan for attention. I mean, you say that this is the only place you could think of for help? This is a Forum that pretty much talks about a video game called Kingdom Hearts.

I know that there is other things talked about here but still the base discussion is KH. So youre telling me that you were looking through different forums to talk about your problem and you saw KHI and said "oh that looks like the perfect place!"

You have to see why I think that his is fake. If it is not, then i am deeply sorry. But I am pretty sure this is a lie.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Hmmm this sort of sounds fake. let me point out a quote
Now when i look at the information under your avatar you are 15. So you gained 2 years of age from the start of this thread to now?
if your truely serious then sorry but thats pathetic. If there really is a problem then theres this thing called parents. Is it that hard to say "mom, dad, when i was younger (insert boys name) raped me." I dont know why people decide that they would rather ask for advice from complete strangers expectially with a situation like that. I can understand about problems most people have but otherwise doesnt make sense. Talk to friends and family.

Joy

Bronze Member
Uhmm, maybe she meant the internet was the only place she could think of asking for help. Even if this is fake, does it matter?

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
I cant help but feel incredulous to your posts. The numbers dont add up and the logic behind you coming to a KH forum of all places for help doesnt either. This seems more like a cry for attention than one for help.

Edit to what Time said...
It may not matter but its still odd to just post something like this, if she wants to post something like this, at least take a second to check if the numbers add up.

Anyways, you need advice even if I'm not sure if this is true or not. Rape is something painful, you could say I speak from experiance but that is irrelevant. You should turn to those you trust, you may not want to tell your parents if you're scared of thier reactions but you have to tell someone because if something like this happens again no one would know or suspect him if you go missing for a week or something...

Omonomous

Well, some of us do anyway. . .

Do you think I was kidding? Of course we care, but that's no reason to bring us into serious problems that we obviously can't solve. I mean, seriously, we could tell her, "Go speak with your parents, teachers, and/or friends who will eventually tell your parents and/or teachers." But, come on now, what are the chances? When people come online for problems they obviously don't want to go to people in real life.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
VitaminC said:
and he held me down and started kissing me. all i could do is just lay there. and then he told me to stand up and he started talking off my pants. i started crying and telling him i wanted to go home but he wouldnt listen he told me that this is what everyone does. when he took off all my clothes he bent me over on his sofa and started to finger me. and then put himself inside me. it hurt and i bled alot. he pushed soo hard from behind. and then he just stopped and then stoped holding me down and then starting putting me down telling me i was worthless and that he cant belive i just let him do that to me. and i was a slut.
Mmhm sexy.

Anyways if this is for reals then I really doubt you would be asking us for advice, unless your that clueless. Dial 9-1-1 or talk to your parents or people you trust, not us because we can't really help you. You need actually help not online advice....

Agent007

I &#9829; Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah this just seems odd to me. If this is true, I am really sorry. I am not trying to be inconsiderate or anything, but I just dont understand why you would come here to talk about this. Probably like 90% of the people in this forum are 15 or under. You didn't think of looking for a teen help website? I am so sorry about what happened to you but I dont think that this is where you should talk about it. God know what someone else might think if they read this and took it the wrong way somehow. There is just too many young people here for something like this to go on. Sorry if I pissed anybody off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back