• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ranting about Valor form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnoehT

I was watching sum of the gameplay vids fer KH2 and I started thinking. This is weird, when goffy is in the party he dissapears when sora enters Valor mode (well duh its a fusion) but when he's not in the party, like in the cerberus fight or some screenshots from agrabah, sora can still enter a FUSION form without goffy. Then it hit me, It has something to do with the new "real time" feature in KH2, like how u can switch party members whenever. I think the reason is that Sora DOES fuse w/ goffy whether goffy is in the active party or not. I mean, he's still there, kinda, so he can still enter a fusion form that way. this leads to wonder...... it would make the sora/donald fusion very efective early on because we mostly don' use donald in the beggining. That is, if this theory prooves to be true.......

side note: 1) I thought the red fusion wuz called "brave" and the blue wuz "Valor" guess I wuz wrong there......
2) Those who support the KH2 demo being realsed in the next few months in a playstation mag (PSM ROCKS!!) should know that its not in the August edition, I juz got it today..... well, FEAR NOT!!! theres always the Sept. an Oct. editions, by Nov. i'll just stop caring.....

feel free to flame my creative thinking but im NOT a n00b, juz warning u cuz I can retaliate with my expansive volcabulary an wide array of insults.

adventchildkiori

EnoehT said:
2) Those who support the KH2 demo being realsed in the next few months in a playstation mag (PSM ROCKS!!) should know that its not in the August edition, I juz got it today..... well, FEAR NOT!!! theres always the Sept. an Oct. editions, by Nov. i'll just stop caring......

pssh psm was the magazine that wasnt worth buying in the July issue, they called Riku "Rikku". They just need to get the facts straight before publishing.

If they were to ever release a demo I would say it would be the month before the release.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
pssh psm was the magazine that wasnt worth buying in the July issue, they called Riku "Rikku". They just need to get the facts straight before publishing.

pssh psm means the rikku from ffx lol

edit:

i pwn3d you n00b lol

EnoehT

they did what?! how dare they insult Riku!!!!!! anyway, I wuz just saying it rocks cuz i felt like saying it, there are probly better mags out there. anywho I don think they wuold release a demo in Nov. but hey what the hell do I know Im just speculating here.

NJMIgnatio

EnoehT said:
I was watching sum of the gameplay vids fer KH2 and I started thinking. This is weird, when goffy is in the party he dissapears when sora enters Valor mode (well duh its a fusion) but when he's not in the party, like in the cerberus fight or some screenshots from agrabah, sora can still enter a FUSION form without goffy. Then it hit me, It has something to do with the new "real time" feature in KH2, like how u can switch party members whenever. I think the reason is that Sora DOES fuse w/ goffy whether goffy is in the active party or not. I mean, he's still there, kinda, so he can still enter a fusion form that way. this leads to wonder...... it would make the sora/donald fusion very efective early on because we mostly don' use donald in the beggining. That is, if this theory prooves to be true.......

side note: 1) I thought the red fusion wuz called "brave" and the blue wuz "Valor" guess I wuz wrong there......
2) Those who support the KH2 demo being realsed in the next few months in a playstation mag (PSM ROCKS!!) should know that its not in the August edition, I juz got it today..... well, FEAR NOT!!! theres always the Sept. an Oct. editions, by Nov. i'll just stop caring.....

feel free to flame my creative thinking but im NOT a n00b, juz warning u cuz I can retaliate with my expansive volcabulary an wide array of insults.

Show us your impressive vernacular!

EnoehT

I would rather not beacause im not being insulted........ But i do have something to say. Why in the name of a deiti in whom i dont beleive in do people keep on posting about things not relating to my theory. I mean, aknowledgment is aknowledgemant but i mean come on, Its getting exhausting. Im done.

NJMIgnatio

EnoehT said:
I would rather not beacause im not being insulted........ But i do have something to say. Why in the name of a deiti in whom i dont beleive in do people keep on posting about things not relating to my theory. I mean, aknowledgment is aknowledgemant but i mean come on, Its getting exhausting. Im done.

Okay, you win. I hereby second the motion to release a KHII Demo in the next edition of PSM.

NJMIgnatio

EnoehT said:
DOOD that was awesome, you have got to teach me to thunder in a voice that makes lightning split the sky!!

Nah, it's just puberty. Puberty OWNZ!
Sora: Riku,,,Whats Puberty like?
Riku:It's like a fresh bowl of Ice Cream.
Sora: Ewwww!

NJMIgnatio

That actually was my first impression after the 13 reports from Ansem. The fact that he called them "Nobodies" in the sense of "Nobody is perfect". Nobodies=No-Bodies, only souls. But that can't be it because it would be too simple.
Oops, I am theorizing on your thread! My most humble apologies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back